FINAL

SEVERELY TWISTED

A/N: FINALLY I UPDATED. thks so much for your supports!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! ><

 
Jonghun's trembling hands held onto a picture of a boy. His saddened eyes stared at the young boy. The boy in the photograph,Hongki, cheekily smiled back. Hongki was the love of Jonghun's life. Jonghun's heart only beats for him, but now he's gone. Now what would my heart beat for now that you're gone? Jonghun thought. The more Jonghun gazed, the more tears trickled down his pale face till it came to a point where he could not take it anymore. He quickly ran out of the funeral to escape this frightful memory.
 
What he did not know was that his pocket-watch in his front pocket, his last present from Hongki, wasn’t an ordinary one. It held the power to reverse time and give its owner a second chance when most needed. The watch, sensing Jonghun's pain and suffering, gave him the precious gift of time---reversal.
 
As Jonghun rushed out, he heard an old man persuading people to buy the January 24th Newspaper. Jonghun was puzzled. It could not be. He remembered clearly that it was January 24th, the previous day, the day when Hongki got into that hit-and-run car accident. His lips trembled as his eyes once again glistened with tears.
 
"Uncle, today is 26th of January!"
 
"Young man! Don't try to fool me! Look at all the newspaper around you! It's 24th of January!"
 
Jonghun went to the newspaper stand and as he flipped through all the different publications of newspaper, his eyes widened.
 
"Oh god......did i just go back in time?" He muttered to himself as he pulled his hair in frustration.
 
 He would have to witness his hongki die in front of his two eyes again. A flashback of Hongki getting hit by the car replayed in his mind. He would have to be at the funeral again. Another flashback of Hongki sleeping peacefully in the coffin replayed in his mind. To him, this reversal of time was hell. Fate wanted him to suffer twice as hard. Fate was cruel to him.
 
"No! No! No!" Jonghun told himself as he shook his head continuously in denial. 
 
"Oh Jonghun! I thought you were supposed to wait for me at the bus stop to go to the singing competition with me?" Hongki asked Jonghun,clearly puzzled.
 
Jonghun was shocked. The boy who he have been shedding his tears for the past two days was now standing right in front of him, alive and kicking, with his stupid cheeky smile on his face.
 
Jonghun hugged Hongki tightly.
 
"Do you know how much i miss you?"
 
"Jonghun! Chill! Since when did you become so....cheesy? Didn't you just see me yesterday? What's with the burst of emotions?" Hongki asked, confused.
 
Jonghun did not answer him. He have no idea how to explain.
 
"Hongki-ah, could you not go to the competition?" Jonghun asked as he knew clearly what would happen to him. However, his question hurt Hongki.A lot.The competion was Hongki's life and joy. He could not believe Jonghun just said that.
 
"B-bwohh? Did i hear it wrongly? Did you just asked me not to go to the competition?" Hongki held back his tears and forced a smile.
 
"You did not hear it wrongly..."
 
"Yah! Jonghun! U know what this competition means to me! I WILL GO!! DON'T TRY TO STOP ME!!"
 
"But you will die!" Jonghun told him the reason though in his heart he knew that Hongki would never understand what he was trying to say.
 
Hongki's eyes widened as it stared at Jonghun.
 
"I will die? How would you know?"
 
The tension around the couple was building.
 
"I just came back from your funeral!!" Jonghun shouted out the truth again as he realized that Hongki would not understand him again.
 
Hongki was boiling mad. She didn't know Jonghun would say such harsh words. Before he lost his bearings and start punching Jonghun, he walked away, taking out his earplugs and stuffing them in her ears.
 
Jonghun froze. He saw that car, same blue car with that exact same car plate number that had hit Hongki before.
 
"No...Why is fate so cruel? I don't want to see her die again......I didn’t even manage to say goodbye…again…”
 
He dropped to his knees on the ground as droplets of tears rolled down his face while he texted Hongki.
 
‘Goodbye Hongki. I didn’t had the chance to thank you and to say goodbye. I will always love you!’
 
He pressed the ‘send’ button as he closed his eyes as he waited for the ‘Bang’ sound. However, that sound never came. Jonghun opened one eye slowly as he peeked at the ‘supposed-to-have-a-car-accident’ scene. Apparently, no one was there. It was normal, like any other days. People were waiting to cross the road as vehicles drove past. He opened both of his eyes in shock.
 
“Yes!! He’s safe!! He did not die!!” Jeremy started jumping up and down in happiness. As he was jumping, he failed to notice Hongki fuming mad beside him.
 
“Jonghun! What’s the meaning of this message?” It so happened that when Hongki was about to cross the road, he found out he got a message and read it, therefore he did not cross the road but went back to Jeremy to find out the meaning of his weird message.
 
“Nothing! Just wanted to wish you good luck for your singing competition! Now let’s go before you’re late! By taxi! I’ll pay!” Jonghun quickly changed the subject and made up an excuse as he held Hongki’s hand and dragged hongki who have a WTF look on his face to the taxi stand.
 
‘Thank you for bringing me back in time! I would have never thought that this reversal of time would be a blessing in disguise.’
 
Jonghun thought in his mind as he failed to notice that his pocket watch in his front pocket was no longer there……
 
 

A/N: i know i know. it . if i wrote it in pov, it would be much much much better but it would be turn into a novel...:/ so yeah....but if u guys rly wan to read the much much much better vers. just comment! maybe i'll write one. If i write, (thats an IF), i will post the link here. ;) THKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORTS!!! LOVE YA GUYS~~!!

for the graphics--> my graphic shop link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/328422/matoki-graphics-open-hiring-apply-graphics-poster-request-tvxq-exo-bap

SOME ADVERTISING~~~ :P

You x Aron NU'EST

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/302809/the-big-secret-you-baekho-ren-nuest-nuestjr-aron-baekren

You x INFINITE (one-shots)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/415398

yunjae (yunho x jaejoong DB5K)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333619/don-t-say-goodbye-cause-i-m-standing-by-you-changmin-dbsk-junsu-tvxq--yoochun-yunjae

You x Daehyun

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/387194/all-the-little-bubbles-comedy-drama-fluff-romance-you-bap-daehyun

you x btob's sungjae

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/340553/innocent-sungjae-comedy-fluff-you-btob-sungjae

you x sehun

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/317050/a-vampire-s-revenge-you-exo-sehun

you x NU'EST JR

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/337689/i-m-sorry-jonghyun-you-yunjae-nuest-nuestjr-aron-jrxyou

you x changmin DB5K

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/340556/changmin-s-confession-changmin-dbsk-highschool-tvxq-you-yunjae-foodmin

XD