Play Time

Play Pretend

"Okay, set up time!" He smiled, throwing various objects onto the ground. "Help me."

            You smiled at him before throwing a giant stuffed alligator onto the ground.

            "I never thought that you would do this," you chuckled as Chen shot you a look. "It just doesn't seem like you."           

            He shrugged before placing a giant cabinet into the middle of the room. You watched in surprise as he moved the extra cabinet alone, feeling your cheeks heat up when you noticed his arms flexing as he moved it, showing his toned arms.

            "Hurry up and put more obstacles," he ordered, pulling you back to reality. You sighed and smiled before you put bigger objects around the gigantic basement, trying to use the imagination you had as a 5-year-old child again.

            After fifteen minutes of setting up, you two finally finished putting obstacles through the room, making sure to fill each empty spot with something that would stop him for at least a second.

            "Phew," you sighed, wiping nonexistent sweat off of your forehead.

            "Already tired?" Chen teased making you scowl.

            "No. Anyway," you said changing the subject, "where am I supposed to be stuck?" You looked around the room, wondering where you would be positioned.

            "Up there," Chen said, pointing to the tiny shelf nearly reaching the ceiling.

            "Up there? That poor little thing isn't going to be able to support me! Way to make me feel fat," you grumbled turning away from Chen.

            "Come on, it has to be a challenge for me to get you down," Chen said, dragging you to the shelf on the wall.

            "Well how am I supposed to get up there?" You asked, pouting.

            "I'll help you up, step onto my hands and use the wall to help you up. Then I'll push you up," Chen explained, positioning his hands for you to get up. You sighed before stepping onto them. He easily pushed up, surprising you since you thought you weighed as much as a cow.

            "Quick, so you don't fall," Chen said, no trace of struggle in his voice.

            "Am I not heavy?" You asked confused. "Or are you really that strong?"      

            "Both," Chen smiled cockily before pushing you up higher making you squeal in surprise. "Bballi," Chen grumbled at you for being so slow.

            "Sorry," you scrunched your nose before you hoisted yourself up onto the shelf.

            "Alright, now I'm going to the beginning, stay up there," Chen said as he hopped over the small obstacles lined up against the wall.

            "Not like I can go anywhere," you mumbled, looking down. Truthfully, you didn't mind playing the game. You were just worried that the shelf was going to break and you were going to fall to your death. Well maybe that was a bit dramatic but the fall would hurt.

            Chen disappeared behind a door and popped back out, wearing a blanket around his back.

            "Your prince is here! Princess MinYoung! Do not fear, for I am here!" He called out making you laugh.

            "Yah hurry up before this thing breaks. I'm serious," you replied watching as he encountered his first obstacle.

            "Die you giant beast that keeps me from my dear," Chen said stabbing the stuffed alligator with a stick before he kicked it to the side. "And the prince fearlessly hops through the poisonous lake before he reaches the impossible mountains," Chen narrates making you laugh.

            "You are not so impossible, you shall see mountain!" He flexed his arms before he climbed over the cabinet effortlessly, landing on his feet with a soft thud. "To the princess!" He calls out, pointing his sword at you.

            You pretend to go along and wave an imaginary handkerchief, "My prince! Save me! For I am a damsel in distress deserted on this lonely tower!"

            Chen grinned widely, making your heart thump with every beat as he got closer. He finally arrived at his third to last obstacle when you heard a crack.

            You looked down at the shelf in horror and yelled at Chen, "Chen! It's breaking!"

            You looked at him in panic and he immediately ran towards you, jumping over the obstacles. He was at the last obstacle when you let out a scream as the shelf broke, letting out another loud crack before letting you drop.

            "Ompf," Chen grunted as he caught you in his arms, holding you closely to him. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, searching your face for any sign of pain.

            "Yah," you said shakily, before you began punching his chest, "I thought I was going to die! Do you know how high up that shelf was? I could've broke my arm! Or leg! I told you it was going to break!"

            He laughed as you tried to hurt him by throwing useless punches against him.

            "I caught you though didn't I?" He smiled while you looked away angrily.

            "What if you didn't catch me though," you pouted, crossing your arms.

            "Alright," Chen said.

            You let out another scream as you felt yourself fall again before Chen caught you; you wrapping your arms around his neck.

            "I was just joking, I wouldn't let you fall," he chuckled while you clung onto him, shaken from the first fall.

            "Not nice," you said before jumping out of his arms, walking away.

            "MinYoung, I'm sorry, I was just joking," Chen smiled at the thought of how the situation turned around. Now he was trying to make you happy. He grabbed you wrist and you let out a squeal as you avoided stepping on a small toy, yanking Chen down with you as you fell onto the ground.

            "Forgive me?" He asked sweetly making you catch your breath.

            You pouted before you slowly nodded, Chen helping you sit up.

            "Did you get hurt?" Chen asked looking at you.

            You frowned before saying, "That little shelf, I had to sit on it. Do you know how much it hurt my legs?" You touched the back of your thigh where the shelf had been pressing into.

            "I'm sorry," Chen cooed, "do you need me to heal it for you?"

            You looked away and crossed your arms, ignoring him.

            "Was it right here?" Chen asked placing his fingertips where you had just put them, on the back of your upper thigh, sending chills up your spine.

            "Yah," you slapped his hand away, "keep your naughty hand away you ert."

            He chuckled before he scooted closer, brushing his fingertips against the side of your neck.

            "Or right here? Where the vampire bit you?" He hummed, his action making you blush.

            "Yah, Kim JongDae, stop it with you and your naughty hands," you turned around to face him and immediately stopped when you saw his serious expression.

            "Or right here?" He whispered, placing his two fingers on your lips, shushing you.

            You looked up and saw him staring back at you, his gaze intense, just like it was that morning.

            He began leaning in, closing the space between the two of you again, for a second time that day. You closed your eyes as you felt his breath on your lips, sending shivers throughout your body.

            You felt his lips brushing against yours, as light as a feather, as he said "Mianhe MinYoung."

            His lips immediately pressed onto yours, not harsh but not to soft either. It was a passionate kiss, full of emotion.

            You melted into the kiss and just as you felt yourself turn into jelly, Chen wrapped his arms around you, bringing you closer to him as he deepened the kiss. You finally responded and kissed him back, bringing your arms up to his face which then trailed to his hair. You ran your fingers through his silky hair and let out a gasp in surprise as he pressed your bodies against each other.

            After a minute, you pulled his hair, signaling that you needed air and he slowly, unwillingly, backed away, resting his forehead against yours.

            "That..." you sighed in excitement.

            "I've always wanted to do that," Chen smiled, inhaling before he kissed you again.

            You broke into a smile and hugged him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

            "CHEN! MINYOUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" You heard XiuMin shout loudly from upstairs.

            "Quiet down I can't hear the TV!" LuHan shouted aggravated.

            "Guys, just relax it's not like they ran away," Lay commented.

            "The cookies are ready though," you heard Tao say, literally seeing him pout.

            "It's okay, just wait a bit, they'll come out. Now that XiuMin shouted like the maniac he is," Kris chuckled loudly.

            "Yah! I'm your hyung!" XiuMin grumbled making you giggle.

            "Let's go. About time we did anyway," you smiled lacing your fingers through Chen's.

            "ers," Chen frowned before bringing your hand up to his lips, giving it a quick kiss.

            "Come on, we'll clean up after they leave," you smiled, getting up. You went ahead and climbed the stairs quickly, not wanting the others to get suspicious.

            "Not so quick," Chen said pulling you back. You squealed as you landed against his back. He placed a kiss on the side of your neck before kissing your jaw, sending your body into a fit again.

            "Chen, come on," you smiled before opening the door.

            Chen sighed but immediately smiled, whispering into your ear, "We can finish later. If you know what I mean."

            You gaped at him before he chuckled evilly, running into the living room.

            "Yah! Baozi! Come here!" Chen yelled loudly surprising everyone as he began to wrestle XiuMin.

            "Eh! You bipolar drama queen!" XiuMin shouted as he wrestled Chen back.

            "Guys! Be quiet!" LuHan shouted over the both of them, throwing a pillow at them.

            "Nice to see that you fixed him," Lay smiled as you took a seat next to him before you were pulled up by Tao.

            "MinYoung! The cookies are done! They almost burned because Duizhang forgot about them but I smelled them before they did!" Tao excitedly pulled you to the kitchen.

            You threw Kris a questioningly look before asking, "Did you really forget? I thought you said you had everything?"

            Kris scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly before replying, "I was occupied."

            "Sure," you smiled at him before turning to Tao, helping him take out the cookies.

            "Yah! Hurry up and get out of here arasso?" Chen suddenly shouted. "I need some rest!" He said before he winked at you making you roll your eyes.

            "Leave? The others are almost here!" LuHan shouted making Chen groan.

            "What?"

            "YAH! KIM JONGIN STOP! SUHO HYUNG!" You heard SeHun shout from the other side of the front door.

            "You stop!" Kai shouted back loudly.

            "MinYoung! Guys! It's us!" BaekHyun shouted over Kai.

            "Let us in! It's cold outside!" ChanYeol chimed in.

            "Is that food I smell?" D.O asked loudly.

            "We're hungry noona!" Kai immediately joined in.

            "Noona! Did you miss me?" SeHun asked loudly.

            "Guys, wait until you get inside! The neighbors are going to report us for being too loud," SuHo shouted over them.

            "But hyung you're louder than us!" SeHun shouted back earning a smack from Kai.

            "Pabo!"

            You laughed before running to the door, wiping your hands on your apron.

            "I'm opening the door," you called out, opening the door, cold wind blowing in.

            "Shut the door! It's cold!" XiuMin shouted as he blocked Chen's headlock.

            "MinYoung!" SuHo gave you a quick hug before he walked to Kris to talk about being mature stuff.

            "Annyeong!" ChanYeol and BaekHyun both greeted running past you into your warm house.

            "Minyoung noona annyeong!" D.O greeted before dashing to the kitchen to Tao,

            "Noona! Did you miss me?" SeHun asked giving you a hug.

            "What about me?" Kai asked, popping up at your otherside.

            "Guys I still need to close the door," you chuckled slipping from both of them to shut the door.

            "ERS!" Chen shouted loudly before XiuMin tackled him.

            "LuHan hyung!" SeHun called out immediately getting distracted.

            "Lay hyung!" Kai shouted not wanting to be left out.

            "Kai I know you're just bored!" Lay shouted out jokingly.

            "Whatever," Kai said hopping next to Lay before kicking SeHun off  the sofa.

            "Yah!" SeHun yelled loudly while SuHo tried to quiet everyone down.

            You smiled and looked at the sight in front of you. It'd be too quiet and lonely after they left. As long as you had Chen though.

            You looked for him and spotted him sitting up against the wall next to XiuMin who was lying on the ground, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

            Chen caught you staring and smiled at you before you returned the smile, shaking your head before you returned to the kitchen before D.O got to bossy.


So that's the end! I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and let me know! :D Gomawo for reading! :D I'm still writing other stories! Not gone yet guys >.<