#

I wanna be with you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Because that car accident. I can’t do anything. I can’t saw.  I was blind. My parents were busy with their work and just ignored me.And i decided to live in this hospital. This is already 3 months, I spent my days and my live with the black world.  They’re said that i could get back my eyes in a year. That’s  so dissapoint me, i  can't believe that in a year i can’t saw anything. And now,  i  just waiting, and praying that i could escape from this black world.

 But, something different since that nursery student did a practice at this hospital. And one of them is my nurse. The nurse who i got was a boy. He is little annoyed me but it’s ok, as long as he didn’t do something fail to me. And he just learn every way and every place in this hospital. It has been a week already since he was nursing me. His aged as same with me.

I remembered that day, when he introduce himself.

“Sora , we have new nursing student.” This is nurse Kim voice. What? Nursing student?

“Annyong Sora.” The student greet me.  He is a boy? I just wondering.  

How is he? How tall is he?

“Annyong.”

“He will take care you , his name Lee SungMin, his age as same with you. I hope you two can make a good friend.”

“Ye, nurse Kim.” I answered her and nodded. I heared  her foot steps. She is go away.

“Sora yah, you’re so pretty.” Sungmin said to me at first shight.

“Thank You.” i smiled. i wish i could take a look how was him.

*

He is so kind but little fool, his name is Lee SungMIn. And me, i’m Sin SoRa.

This day i recently wake up from my deep sleep. BANG! Some stuffs falling  down, i can hear that voice.

“Yah, SungMin ah! Did you do something with that voice?”i pouts.

“Eh? Sora, you are already awake?” he sounded so innocently.

“How could i speak to you if i didn’t awake? Babo.”

---------------------------------------------

 

Slowly, it’s already 1 months since he have a practice at this hospital. But, i feel happy if i’m in his side. What is this? What i feel now? Just  because he is always able beside me and he have a duty to take care of me. i guess

“Sora yah, did you feel cold?” his voice broke my mind.

“Nope.” i smiled.

“Ah, the weathere is so cold. Wear your jacket. This.” He grab my shoulder and help me to wear  my jacket.

“Thanks SungMin.” 

When he haven’t checked me, i’m going to his room. I know that  room. Just few steps from my room, he told me about this. I walk about 50 steps from my rooom. And slowly i can heraed his voice. What is this? Is he angry? What’s wrong? Why is he yelling? He have an arguments, but with who? i can’t heared any voice except his. I hide beside the wall, i knew that. But, he  caught me first.

“Sora, why are you here?”

“EH? Sungminah?” i asked him back, acted innocently.

“Sora, let’s we go to gareden.” he suggest me.

“Eh?” to my surprise he holds my hand as we walking to the hospitals garden.

We went to the garden. I heared  he was took a deep breath. And i ask him why he is so different today. His voice just so clumsy.

“SungMinah, something happend today?”

“What? Oh, no. Nothing happend.”

“Really? I wanna let you know that my ears can heared anything and very sensitive since i can’t used my eyes.” I said to him.

“AH, i can’t lie. I just broke up with my girl friend. That’s why. She is cheating me.” i can sense his sadness.

“Who? Who is she? Why she is leave you? you’re so kind and --.”

“And ?” he sounded curious.

“Fool. Ahahaha.”  I joke him.

“ Sora yah~” He layed her head on my shoulder. What is this? I feel his sadness.

“hmm?” i feel so strange and -- freeze?

“Can i borow your shoulder?”

“Y-yes, of C-co-urse.” Why i’m so stammer? Oh my god i’m melting.

-------------------------------End of SORA’s POV-----------------------------

 Sungmin and Sora became a good friends laready, 4 months. Every day they were together. But sometimes, inside Sora's heart, she has many question ;

‘What kind of Sungmin face? Is he too handsome? Cute?’

And slowly Sungmin have feelings for Sora. She just so funy, cute, attractive, and have an angelic heart. SungMin’s day become very happy because of Sora. But, That day. Suddenly Sora’s health droping. She faint and got fever.

“Sora yah! Sora yah!” Sungmin panicked.

Sora’s body sweated much. Her face so pale and she can’t opened her eyes. Everyone got panicked. Hospital  already contact her parents but no answered. Both of them are busy. Sungmin so stressed and

Please log in to read the full chapter