Scene 2 (Pieces 1, part 1 of 2)

Un-Understanding Love

Scene 2 = I Can't Understand

*MyungEun story*

I let you go, that not mean i didn’t love you.

I send you away because i want you to be happy.

But not in my side.

(Kim Myungsoo)

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Pieces 1 “Please Sttop The Time” (Davichi)

Part 1 of 2 “The Girl & Her Boyfriend”

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Myungsoo  POV

It's already an hour since I sat alone in here, I'm still unsure about what I would do. Is  I'm doing the right thing? I don't know, I really didn't know, I myself was unable to do this. But, I just know if this is the best thing for her. I can not do this, but I have to.

I looked at this park, glimpses of events when the first time I saw her smile until she became mine kept spin in my head, making my lips incessantly flashed a smile. Should all the wonderful memories really will have to end in here, today?

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Naeun  POV

For the umpteenth time I looked at the mirror again. Do I look pretty? Do This dress look good on me?

I'm still confused, I'm not confident with my own appearance. I was very nervous as on our first time date. But, when I looked at the clock that hung sweetly in my room is shown at 16.00, I immediately panicked.  I'm late. After combing my hair back, I stormed out of the room.

"Woah .. Where are you going Naeun-ah? You really look pretty." Said Yoseob oppa, when I passed through the living room.

"You look really different today? You want to go on a date? With who?' I haven't had time to answer Yoseob oppa questions, and here's come Gikwang oppa even add more questions.

"You want to meet your Boyfriend? What's his name again? Ah, what a pity you already have a boyfriend." Says Junhyung oppa who successfully make my cheeks blush.

"What a pity we didn't have a chance." Add Doojoon oppa made ​​me even more blush.

"Guys stop. You already make Naeun cheek look as red as a tomato." Hyunseung oppa said with no expression on his face. But succesfully make the others stare at my cheeks who were flushed with embarrassment.

"Yeah, you guys come to my house not for tease my dongsaeng like that." Says Dongwoon oppa scolding his friends. I cast a smile full of gratitude to my dear oppa.

"Naeun-ah If you've broke up with your boyfriend, oppa willing to take his place." Says Doojoon oppa tease me again. But these words were actually just pisses me off.

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Dongwoon  POV

"What the hell are you talking about Doojoon Oppa?" Said Naeun with a high tone, glowering at all of them who now laughing because of Doojoon hyung words earlier, of course minus Hyunseung hyung who just shook his head at their immature joke at a situation like this. They stopped laughing and looked at her taken a back. It was not the first time they joke about something like this to Naeun. And she will just smile and told them to stop teasing her. But now, it's a diffrent situation.

"Oppa I go first." Naeun said still in an angry tone.

"You guys really can't read a situation, huh?" Says Hyunseung hyung with a smirk on his face, the 4 of them just look confuse at him still shock that they were just get yell by my lovely sister. I decided to go after Naeun. Lately the words 'broke up', is a two words that Naeun didn't want to hear. I take her hand slowly so she will stopped walk.

"Naeun-ah, don't worry about it, You know they were just joking." I said when she finaly stop and now look directly at my eyes with her teary eyes. Look at her like this made my heart really hurt. I want her to smile again.

"Oppa, everything will be okay, right?" She asked softly nearly crying. I don't know what to answer. At the past 3 months Myungsoo have disappeared, he never replied Naeun call or even just reply her message. I just held her hand softly, hoping that will give a strength to her.

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

PS : It’s not happen at the same time as BangSong Scene, it’s 4 month forward than BangSong Scene.

How was it? :( Sorry if it’s didn’t come out as you expected :(

Thanks for reading my awfull story :) and subscribe if you like :)

Don’t feel hasitate to drop a comment, let me know what do you thing about my terrible description J since I my English didn’t really fluent, I really have a hard time to describe what was in my mind. Sorry if you find any/many strange sentence :D

And if you have time please take a look at my other story :)

There are The Courage (Will That Ever Come?) featuring Hyunsik(BTOB)-Hyuna (4minute) & the other version featuring Minhyuk(CN-BLUE)-Krystal (F-X) and also Monster Girl (The Ugliest Cinderela) featuring Ilhoon and Cube artist :) that story is 30% my real life story :)

Hope you enjoy reading :)

Thanks ^_^

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************