Scene 1 (Pieces 1, Part 1 of 3)

Un-Understanding Love

Scene 1 = Why Can’t You Understand?

*BangSong StOry*

No one can understand my love, even you.

Don’t call it obsesion, you didn’t know anything about my heart.

(Bang Yongguk)

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Pieces 1 “Going Crazy?”  (Song Jieun ‘Secret’ ft Bang Yongguk)

Part 1 of 3 “The Girl & Her Stalker”

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

I know my love

Don’t call it obssesion, you don’t know my love

You don’t know my heart

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Jieun  POV

 

"You are the one who have to clean it!"


"No way. Eonni is the one who have to clean it!"


It has been 30 minutes since 'Beautyful Ice with Melody Cream', an ice cream shop where we were working part-time is closed. now it is 22:30pm at night but we kept argue. Not because we did not want to go home, exactly because we both want to go home. So, we keep argue over who's the one who had to mop the floor. Actually today is Dongwoon schedule to clean the floors, but because today Dongwoon was sick and did not come to the shop, automatically one of us who had to replace his job.


"Then let's just play rock scissors paper eonni. The one who win can go home." Naeun said with a proud smile when she finally finding a solution to a small problem that we keep debating about. But I'm sure the reason she's smiling is because she already know that she will definitely going to win.

 

"So our problem is solved now, right? Then I will go home first Ji eonni. Don't be sad Ji eonnie. " She says with a very cheerful smile. I was terrible at playing rock scissor paper. So yeah, of course I lost from the expert player like her.  Before she was really gone, she turned to me again with an evil smile on her face.

 

"Oh yeah Ji eonni, do it right until it is completely clean! Bye." Then she started leaving me alone. Without wasting any more time I started to mopped the floors. I want to quikly go home.

 

Son Naeun, she is a junior at my school, then we starting to be friend when 1 year ago my friend and classmate Son Dongwoon introduce her to me as she also starting to works part-time in here like his brother Dongwoon. We really close to each other. I've been always a nice, polite and a little shy girl, meanwhile Naeun is the completely oposite of me. She's a cheerful girl who always bring a happy virus to every people around her. She also a communicative person, though she was a little evil. When we were argue over something, in the end I will never win against a stubborn evil like her. But still, she was an important person for me.


Akh it's finally over. Everything is clean now. It's really Tired. I immediately picked up my bag and then locked the shop door.

 

It's already 23:13 PM, the streets are getting dark and the blowing night wind feel so cold against my skin. I stopped right in front of a pretty dark alley that I would pass by. At night, this alley feels more narrow and pretty creepy, maybe because it was dark. This alley, I hate to pass this alley. But what can i do, to arrive at the bus stop near the shop there is no other choice but to pass this alley.

 

I took a short breath and kept reassuring myself that everything would be fine. Slowly I entered this narrow alley. Although it's dark in here but I still can see someone sitting at the right side at this alley. He used a black jacket with a hood that covered a half of his face, as usual. But his blonde hair still can be seen.

 

When he heard my footsteps sounded loud in this quiet alley, he immediately looked up. After realizing the loud footstep come from me, he then stood up and smiled at me. I kept drag my feet away, pretending to didn't know he existed here. I quickened my footstep when I realized he started following me.

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

So, that was the first chapter :)  How was it? Sorry if I make a lot of grammer mistake :( Sorry if it’s didn’t come out as you expected :(

But it just the first chapter, so I hope you will still give me a chance *puppy eyes

Thanks for reading my awfull story :) and subscribe if you like :)

Don’t feel hasitate to drop a comment, let me know what do you thing about my terrible description J since I my English didn’t really fluent, I really have a hard time to describe what was in my mind. Sorry if you find any/many strange sentence :D

And a big hug for you guys who subscribe :)

Thanks ^_^

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************