Final

Star Gazing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Kwangmin-ah...pali!” you yelled as you saw your best friend still sitting on his desk, staring at you blankly.

“Waeyo?”  He asked like a little kid

“Yah we need to do our activity you meannie...” you pouted “... don’t tell me you forgot.”

“Aniyo...” he immediately shoots up and packs his things but paused and turned to you.

“In what subject?” He asked innocently. You face palmed yourself *Aigoo, he really did forgot*

“See, you really forgot such a meannie!” you pouted. He finished packing his things and turned to you again.

“Why act so cute?” he teased. You slapped his arm playfully “aish, let’s just go” you turned and walked away first leaving Kwangmin, who is staring at you go away with an idiotic smile plastered on his face.

*You are not cute because you already are cute* he thought and followed you.

Before reaching the school gates, you turned around and saw no sign of Kwangmin. “Aish, now where that guy went?” you were about to get your cell phone when someone covered your eyes.

“Omo, I’m blind!” you exclaimed, you heard a voice laughing. Turning around, you saw Kwangmin grinning. “Let’s go.”

You two were walking side by side.

“Why did I even become best friends with you?” you took a glance of him and t the same time he also did. You tilted your head away because it’s a little bit embarrassing. “Why I’ even shy sometimes” you thought.

“Thinking about me?” he smirked. “Yah!” I pouted and slapped his arm.

“Aish, I’m just kidding, you are so violent” he pouted.

“Waah˜ he looks cute when pouting” you just stuck your tongue out. While passing by a food stall, Kwangmin’s eyes sparkled.

“Waah˜ ddeokboki!”

*yeah right, he’s a ddeokboki maniac*

“Let’s eat!” he grabbed your wrists, but you’re playing hard to get.

“Yah, let’s eat I’m hungry” he pleaded.

“Well I’m not hungry” you stucked your tongue out, just then your stomach growled. *GREAT!*

Kwangmin smirked “not hungry eh? Whether you like it or you like it, you’ll like it” he dragged you to the stall. Aish, so childish. The ahjumma greeted you both with a smile.

“What a cute couple, what do the love birds want?” your eyes widened in that statement, you are struggling to let go of Kwangmin’s grip o wave your hands in defend but just ended up on tightening the grip.

“Two ddeokboki please” Kwangmin cutely said. You shot him a deathly glare but he just shrugged it off. The ahjumma nodded and went back to the kitchen to prepare the food. You two waited on a table.

“OMO, It’s 5:30 P.M already!” you mumbled not to loud. Kwangmin just gave you a don’t-worry-look and a reassuring smile. The ahjumma served the ddeokboki and Kwangmin started to eat but you still did not touch it.

“Yah, you’ll eat it or not?” Kwangmin said.

“No” you pouted. “If you don’t start eating it, I’ll feed you” Kwangmin smirked.

“Araso, I’ll eat it, happy?” you exaggerated with a twist of sarcasm. Kwangmin gave you a thumbs up. After you two finished eating, Kwangmin paid it and smiled at you.

“Let’s  go?” you asked him and he nodded.

Few minutes later you arrived at your place.

“Aigoo, Kwangmin’s here again” your mom said, you just rolled your eyes. No big deal for you since Kwangmin visits you and fetches you for school every day.

“Omma, you are always seeing him!”

“I know, I know, no need to be jealous”

“What, noona is dating Kwangmin hyung!?” your pesky little brother, Yoseob barged in.

“NO!”

“Whatever you say sweetie” your mom giggled along with Yoseob. You rolled your eyes and they left you two.

You guided him to your room. ““Waah˜ cute room”, even though Kwangmin hangs out in your house, he has never been in your room.

You smiled and thanked him, you noticed Kwangmin frown when he saw a gigantic poster of Jang Wooyoung, Hwang Chansung, and Kim Junsu near your bed. It really didn’t bother him but the thing that BUGS him was *they are TOPLESS xD*

“Yah, why do you post posters in your room?” Kwangmin pouted.

“Why, that’s why it’s called poster, you are supposed to post it” you defended.

Kwangmin messed his hair “I mean... the poster... guys... topless!” Kwangmin shouted the last word. You just smirked “Wae, omma knows about thi-“

“Who is more handsome, wooyoung, chansung, or me?” you were shocked at his question but you smirked.

“Junsu”

“Bwoh, he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter