Surprises

Girl's Can't Be Gangsters, They Cheat and Lie

"Ok let's invite her parents and EXO..and Dongyul" Diamond said.

"Ok" Raven said.

"We made the cards already"Aqua said and showed her the invites to the funeral.

"Great just send them out" Destiny said and went to Jinju's old room where a giant stuff bear of Jinju's was.

"Since we don't have her body let's have her favorite things instead"Destiny yelled.

A few weeks later they finally had her funeral in a church hall.

"EXO! Thanks for coming" Raven said.

"Your welcome.but we kinda feel responsible for her death."Suho said and EXO bowed.

"No it's not your fault guys" Aqua said.

"Still..she didn't know us but she still saved us" Kris said.

"Delivery for Kwon Miyung, Song Subin,Jo Heesun and Nam Minju!" a guy said.

"What a delivery now?"Diamond said and went with the girls to retrive it.

"Woah that's a big box" Destiny said.

The girls carried the box the everyone crowded around them.

"Open it!" Dongyul said.

"Uh..ok than"Raven said.

They opened the box and inside was a lot of bubble wrap and packaging peanuts.

"A manuel?" Sehun said.

"May I?"Baekhyun said and took the manuel with the approval of the girls.

"It reads Hello you had just boughten a robot friend...Her name is 01726 or Bang Minyu...She is exactly like a human so treat her well..she can eat,drink,sleep and do anything a human can do!...Just turn her on or off by pressing a button next to her ear...She is 15 days old so please take care of her like a sister and she must go to school too. Thank you for purchasing a LifeBot from the creator Bang Yongguk"Baekhyun read.

"Well she is a robot for what?....to replace Jinju?"Dongyul said.

Destiny moved all of the wrap and stuff than revealed a young girl in a sleeping mode.

"*gasp* it is a robot" Raven said.

EXO took her out into a standing position and turned her on.

"Annyeonghasyeo Unnies and Oppa's I'm your little sister Bang Minyu!"Minyu said and bowed.

"She came with accessories too!" Aqua exclaimed and took everything out.

"Annyeonghasyeo Minyu-ah" The girls said.

Just than a girl ran into the church and ran and hugged Dongyul.

"Woah"Dongyul said.

"Unnies!"She exclaimed and hugged the girls.

"JINJU-AH!!"


P.S The robot is from a story my friend started today