Epic Fight

Girl's Can't Be Gangsters, They Cheat and Lie

Previously on My other story Girl's Can't Be Gangsters, Can They?...Jinju AKA Brooke had been brainwashed into being evil just like everyone else well not Junghwa.

The very next day before night-fall Midnight,BigBang,SHINee and MBLAQ all waited for Jinju and the rest.

"Hello~"Jinju said in a sing-song voice.

Nobody could of seen them until only the siblings walked out.

(A/N:Ok what happens here..I might seem like an anti-fan BUT I'm not I love all these groups equally so please don't take it to heart...Thank you and enjoy)

"I see...Jinju isn't here" T.O.P said.

"She probably chickened out"G.O said.

MBLAQ and SHINee laughed at the thought... but where interrupted by 12 guys jumping from two buildings and landing infront of them.

"Who the are you?"Jonghyun demanded.

"No of your damn business" a tall blonde said.

"Yes it is..are you a wanna-be-gang?"Thunder said.

"Wanna-Be??" another tall man said except he looked really hyper.

"Calm down Chanyeol!" Junghwa demanded.

"Yes master"Chanyeol said.

"EXO!! FORMATION!!"Junghwa yelled and the 12 guys stood in a straight line than their eyes flashed with a bright light almost like a sign of comfromation.

"So you have 12 guys they look like they can barely defeat a baby penguin together" Key said.

"BURN!!!" BigBang,SHINee and MBLAQ said.

"D.O!!" Junghwa said.

D.O stepped forward and looked at the rest of the people infront of him.

"Really? He looks so weak compaired to us" Miyung said.

"NOW!!!"Junghwa said.

D.O raised his arm and brought his arm harshly towards the ground with full speed, Once his arm collided with the ground it shook making everyone in the direction of the impact stumble and fall.

"How is that possible???" Joon said in panic.

"These are my newest inventions...they are bionic robots"Junghwa said and motioned towards EXO.

"Robots and Bionic in the same sentence isn't good"Destiny said.

"ATTACK!!!"Miyung shouted and everyone pounced into action.

Midnight got EXO destracted enough to sneak past them and they charged for their siblings.

"JINJU!!!! PROTECT US"Junghwa yelled and Jinju jumped from a building and landed infront of them and the ground shook a bit.

"J-Jinju?"Raven said and stared at her.

She looked different she was taller and slimer than she was yesterday and her face looked different like she was a different person. Her eyes where still the same color tho.

"Jinju Protect us no matter what!" Junghwa comanded.

Jinju's eyes flashed witht he same light like EXO "Comand comformed."

Diamond was the first one to sneak pass her but failed once Jinju side-kicked her and send her flying though a building.

Midnight's eyes widen with anger and fear mixed with shock.

"Diamond! Destiny yelled.

"I'm ok"Diamond yelled.

"Aw she didn't die"Jinju mocked.

Than Aqua and Raven attacked Jinju while Destiny sneaked pass by her to attack the siblings.

Jinju kicked Aqua sending her off into a bush and pushed Raven sending her off into a store window.

Destiny almost got to Junghwa to attack him when she was tackled by Jinju to the ground.

"Bye bye~" Junghwa said and Destiny -out so Jinju threw her into a car.

Aqua tried to attack Hanbi that was next to her but Jinju threw a cinder-block at her and she passed-out too.

Jinju threw her body into Diamond who barely got out of the building.

"Owmph"Diamond said and gently pushed Aqua off her body and charged towards Jinju behind her while Raven charged from her front-side.

Jinju jumped into the air the last second before they got to her and collided with Raven.

Then Jinju came back down and Diamond rolled over before she did but Raven didn't there fore making her pass-out and Jinju simply kicked her like a soccer ball and Raven's body rolled into a near-by trash can.

"She Diamond you can never win....not now and not ever" Jinju said.

"Don't think of us lowly" Diamond spat and punched Jinju's face..but Diamond felt like her hand broke.

'W-what?" Diamond said and looked at her in fear.

"Your not Jinju"Diamond said.

"But I am Miyung Unnie " Jinju said and smirked.

"DIAMOND!!!! HELP US!!!" Onew yelled she looked and saw only Minho,Thunder,Mir,T.O.P and Taeyang fighting EXO who seemed un-fazed.

"Diamond~"Jinju said.

Diamond forgot about her for a moment.

But once she looked at her she was punched and kicked towards Minho and the rest.

"DIAMOND!!!!" Everyone still fighting yelled.

"Good job Jinju now go help EXO" Junghwa comanded.

"Comand comformed"Jinju said and her eyes flashed again and she bolted towards Minho and kicked him but he only stumbled backwards.

"What the hell?"Minho said and grabbed Jinju but Kai teleported towards Minho and took ahold of Jinju and Luhan used his telekinesis and threw rocks and other things at him and he let go of Jinju and Kai teleported back to EXO.

"Thanks" Jinju thanked them and took off after Mir and kicked him towards a building knocking him out.

Than she ran towards Thunder and jabbed her elbow into his rib-cage and brought her leg-up and kicked his feet making him fall onto the floor and make his head hit the ground..making him pass-out as well.

Jinju looked up and saw everyone down except for Junghwa,the siblings and EXO.

"Good Job Guys" Jaehwa said and everyone agreed.

"Robots retreat" Junghwa comanded and everyones eyes flashed.

"Comand Comformered."EXO and Jinju said.

They all retreated to their lair leaving behind helpless humans.

No one noticed this but Seungri came out from behind a building and watched them leave.

*It's not Jinju..she isn't a robot...so she still is alive somewhere...I better tell the others once they are better*

He quickly called the other gangster nd they quickly came to take them to the hospital to get the badly injured wounds treated.


Hey Guy's I'm back with my sequel and yes I promise I will update everyday because school is almost over...and I hope you comment and subscribe...

Also you guys are crazy I have 7 subbies and 1 vote...thats alot to me Thank You for that ^^