I missed you!!!

I missed you!!!

Zelo was walking quickly to the stairs in your apartment building. It had been almost 6 months since B.A.P last visited you and he MISSED you big time! Being pushed back by the bodyguards, he huffed an impatient sigh. Their manager required them to have bodyguard every  time they left to go somewhere because of crazy sesaeng fans. He was embarrassed by the fact the guards had to walk around them like they were playing a children's game. What 16 year old wouldn't?! 

"Zelo~ah get back here! You're too close to the front! Why are you in such a hurry?" Leader Yongukk scolded Zelo. Zelo ignored his hyung and continued walking quickly, wishing the bodyguards were faster. He had been your best friend since he was 11 and had a crush on you since he was 13 but never told anyone. He didn't care that you were 4 months younger than him. He had kept his crush to himself because he didn't think you liked him that way, although in reality you did. They finally got to the stairs and the bodyguards allowed B.A.P members to go by themselves. Zelo fist bumped the air, grinned, and flew up the stairs to the 5th floor, leaving his hyungs back on the first floor. He got to your apartment and continuously knocked on the door.
"Just a second please!" He could hear you say from inside. He got goosebumps just by hearing your voice. You opened the door and squealed with happiness.
"Oppa Zelo!!!" You stood on your toes and gave him a huge hug. You reluctantly let go and let him in your apartment. He jumped onto the couch and started pouting like an irresistibly adorable little kid.
"I'm so embarrassed that we have to bring bodyguards everywhere. It's so annoying and because of it, I've never been able to visit you until now!" You sat down next to him and hugged him.
"I'm just glad you're here now! It's unbelievable how much I missed you!" He grinned and pulled away from your hug.
"You missed me?!" You gave him a teasing shocked face.
"How could I not miss my best friend after not seeing him for a bunch of months?!" His grin turned into a frown and he looked away.
"Its been half a year." You knew exactly how long it had been. Actually you had been counting the days, waiting to see him again. But you weren't about to let him know that.
"Has it really been that long?!" You said with wide eyes. He looked at you straight in the face.
"Yes JinAe! It has been that long! How could you not have noticed?!" He looked into your eyes, full of sadness and hurt and his look just about broke your heart.
"Oppa..." You started but cut yourself off, feeling really bad for not letting on about how long it's been.
"Kim JinAe, if you haven't even noticed how long it's been since we last saw each other, I can't even tell why I like you." Your eyes got really wide.
"Wha-what did you just say?! You like me?!" You stood up because you were so surprised. His ears reddened and quickly stood up too.
"I-I-I-I didn't mean to say tha-" You grabbed him by his shoulders to pull him down to your height and kissed him quickly, making him shut up. He stood up straight and you smiled.
"I've wanted to do that since the first time we met. I liked you then and I like you now." You whispered and Zelo beamed.
"I never thought I'd hear you say that!!" He cupped your face and gave you a soft kiss that lasted for a long time.
"Looks like we are interrupting something, guys." Himchan oppa said at the door that you forgot to close. Zelo quickly stepped back, away from you and started blushing again while you grinned at your oppas.
"Annyeong I missed you!!" You said and they closed the door and walked over to you and Zelo.
"So this is why our little Zelo was in such a hurry to get up here." Yongukk said with a mischievous look.
"What? What? Wh- I mean... What?" Said the adorably flustered Zelo. You wrapped your arm around his waist.
"Yes this is exactly why. I missed him so much!" You hugged him and he kissed your forehead, both promising never to have to miss eachother again. ~♥