Blessed

Family

“Luhan!”  You called your husband for six years.

You were about to call him again when you felt two arms encircle around your waist.

“Yes honey?” he asked sweetly.

You kissed his cheek and said, “Can you please help Cho Hee (your daughter) take a bath? I still needed to prepare these things.”

“Sure!” he said and you visibly heard the hint of excitement in his voice.

***

 

You were busy feeding Cho Hee, your 4-year-old daughter when Luhan suddenly inched his face closer to yours.

“Daddy~  why?” you were surprised when Cho Hee suddenly asked that to your husband.

“I want mommy to feed daddy too.” He said.

“Eeeehh~  But mommy is feeding Cho Hee~” your daughter said then playfully pushed Luhan away causing you and Luhan to giggle.

 

***

 

While Cho Hee was happily running and playing with her new friends that she met while you were having a picnic, Luhan suddenly placed his head at your legs, using it as a pillow.

 

You stared at his face. Even though you always see Luhan’s handsome face, you still can’t stop admiring how beautiful he is, how loving he is. And before you know it, your tears started to fall, landing on Luhan’s cheeks.

 

Luhan immediately stoop up from his position and asked you, “Honey? Is something wrong?”

You shooked your head and said, “I-I’m just happy.. I’m really lucky to have you as my husband.”

He cupped your cheeks then stares at you, reflecting how he feels: happiness, love and contentment. “______, I am also lucky to have you as my wife, and the day you said 'I do' in front of the altar was one of the happiest moments in my life. ______, this is the family I always dreamed of. You. Me. Cho Hee. And I couldn’t ask for more.

I know that we’ll eventually grow older, and watch Cho Hee go to college, have her first boyfriend and have herself a family. We’ll eventually have grandchildren. Those days will come, and I want to spend those times with you by my side.

Thank you for making my dreams come true. Happy Anniversary, honey. I love you.”  He said then pecked your lips.

You hugged him then answered:

“I love you too, Luhan. And happy anniversary. Oh! I have to tell you something..”

“Hhmm? What is it?” Luhan asked while nuzzling at the crook of your neck.

“I’m pregnant.”

 

A/N: This was made and posted last April 19, 2013 and was edited today, January 11, 2015 and the rest of the series was made this 2015 (and I’m getting rusty. Don’t expect too much cries)