Full of blushes.

My Girlfriend is a Tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The next day-

*ALARM RINGS LOUDLY* RING, RING RING!

Krystal's hand reached over to tap the alarm clock to shut it down.

Her eyes were still shut. She slowly opened them and saw Taemin still sleeping right next to her.

She smiles brightly and shyly as she looks at his sleeping face facing her side.

She begins patting his head and feeling his soft hair.

Krystal then hears a huge door open-and-close sound downstairs.

She thinks immediately: "Ah, it must be auntie."

Then she suddenly remembers she's with Taemin under the bed sheets still.

"OH MY GOD! LEE TAEMIN, WAKE UP." Krystal shouted in panic.

Taemin barely wakes up, with his eyes closed, saying: "W-What, let's sleep a bit more..I'm still tired."

Krystal in frustration replies right away: "NOOO! Oppa, auntie is home!!!"

Taemin's eye balls popped right out, and says loudly: "OH ."

Krystal struggles to reach for her clothes while Taemin just gets out of bed and begins to find his clothes too.

They both paused while both of them were putting on their clothes as they heard footsteps coming towards upstairs and towards Taemin's room.

THEY BOTH STARED AT EACH OTHER AND PANICKED.

Krystal ran into the washroom in Taemin's room with the rest of her clothes quickly.

Taemin finished putting on his t-shirt on and just as his mom knocked on the door, Taemin opened the door.

"Hey mom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter