Just another normal morning...

My Girlfriend is a Tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Wake up~" Krystal called to wake up Taemin.

Taemin was still sleeping on his bed, muttering: "5 more minutes please..."

Krystal was on top of Taemin, she was kneeing down on Taemin's bed, with her legs spread apart surrounding Taemin's waist.

Krystal shook Taemin and said: "But I made you fried eggs for breakfast today and it's going to get cold..."

Taemin was still in his snooze-mode, so Krystal had a little smile on her face as she watched her cute boyfriend fall back asleep again.

She then sat down on his stomach, causing Taemin to feel her on him.

Taemin finally opened his eyes and sees Krystal's face right in front of him.

He sighs and then said: "Krystal...How many times have I told you not to go on top of me and my bed?!"

Krystal innocently looked back at Taemin, acting like she forgot what he has warned her a million times before.

"It's not good for a girl to be sitting on top of a guy and on a bed." Taemin explained to her once again.

"I'm your girlfriend though!" Krystal pouted, not understanding why Taemin is fussing about.

Taemin then sat up on his bed and said: "Alright, I'm getting out." -.-

Krystal then smiled brightly at Taemin and Taemin couldn't help but blush at her smile even though they have been dating for 3 years already...

Taemin got dressed up and everything and came downstairs for breakfast.

"Where's my mom?" Taemin asked as he sees Krystal fixing the table.

Krystal turned around as soon as she heard Taemin's voice and answered: "Remember that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter