Taemin VS Minho

My Girlfriend is a Tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RING-RING-RING*

Class has started. Teacher says: "Alright everyone, today we're going to the gym to play a game of basketball. Guys play, girls cheer. Got it?"

Everyone in the class: "Yes Teacher."

---

All the girls in the class changed into their shorts and t-shirts while the guys in their changing room were wearking their t-shirts and shorts too.

They all came out. The guys were all lined up in the middle of the gym and the girls all sat down on the side of the gym.

As soon as Krystal saw Taemin come out of the change room, she screamed: "Oppa fighting~!"

Minho who was right behind Taemin stared at Krystal and Krystal made eye-contact with him.

Then she flips her eyes away from Minho, causing Minho to sense that she's avoiding him.

"It must be her boyfriend who's telling her to ignore me..." Minho thought at first instance as he was smart enough to have his guess correct already.

"I'll show her who's the better one here." Minho smirked.

Then the Teacher divided the boys in 2 groups to go against each other.

Taemin was on the 1st team and Minho was on the 2nd team.

Taemin thought to himself: "Well, I can't lose here...Definetly not to that guy(Minho) in front of Krystal."

The teacher then holds the basketball in the middle of the gym, getting Taemin and Minho to start the ball.

First start off, Minho wins the ball as he was the taller one...Taemin thought: "Damn it."

Minho chuckled inside and thought: "You're in bad luck Lee Taemin, Basketball is my best sport."

Minho quickly deked everyone on Taemin's team, and he scored a point for his team as he ducked the basketball into the net.

Krystal felt the tension that Taemin and Minho was having since she was watching Taemin's every move.

"GO LEE TAEMIN!" Krystal shouted.

Minho heard Krystal cheering on for Taemin and became even more agressive.

"Still not impressed? I'll show you more of me." Minho smiled in his head.

Taemin was chasing Minho as Minho always managed to steal the ball from everyone else.

But Minho, as basketball was his best sport, he kept dominating.

Both Taemin and Minho were sweating like crazy.

Especially Taemin as he tried hard to beat Minho with playing Basketball, but Minho was just too good at this game...

Also Taemin is quite skinny for a guy, so it caused him to be weaker than Minho physically anyways.

Therefore, after a long while of playing Basketball. Taemin began to felt dizzy...

Krystal caught him with his unstable walking, so she started to worry.

Then Minho saw Krystal's worried face and said to Taemin: "Me and You. 1 VS 1."

The Teacher heard Minho's request to battle with Taemin and approved of it.

Making Taemin having to face Minho in front of the whole class.

Krystal felt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter