NOT AN UPDATE

My Life Is not the Best or Absolutly Perfect...

Hhhhheeeyyyyy there.... Long time no see right? ~awkward laugh and rubs back of neck~

I'm sorry for not updating my lovely subscribers and readers!!!! ~does 90 degree bow~ I'M SSSSOOOOO SORRY FOR BEING A TERRIBLE AUTHOR! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

i have my reasons though.

  1. School is almost over and I have my projects and finals. I just took my Biology HSA a few days ago.
  2. I have been to caught up in reading other fanfics
  3. I tend to move my stories quickly, so I'm trying to plan this story out so I don't make that mistake again. 
  4. I have the story in one of my notebooks so I work on it a lot in school, and i get too lazy to update it online. That leads me to my next reason!
  5. I'm SO lazy. Nothing more to say about that
  6. When I ACTUALLY felt like updating, my brother had the laptop and I didn't want to use my Ipod because it's harder to update. My brother messed his ankle up from being pushed down by one of his friends. I'm NOT going into specifics because its a LONG and confusing story that involves a lot of drama. ( maybe I will base what happened to my brother and turn it into a fanfic...)
  7. My obsession, of Kpop has grown even more, if that is possible. I keep on finding new groups and yeah...

but on a better note, school gets out soon so will be update more hopefully! I'm not updating until I get far enough into the story to where I know I won't change anything again. If you see my notebook, it s SO messy with parts crossed out and everything.

i knew I shouldn't have started updating this story, so that is my fault. I'm sorry again for making you guys wait! I hope that you will continue to support this story until I feel ready to update again!

So yeah, subscribe if you want ( I hope you do!!) and comment and tell me how you like the story so far (if you do). Please tell me if you like it or not! I'm open to all criticism, just don't be too harsh please!!