Kim Hana

Fated To Love You {♥}

CHAPTERFIVE*5

-

"Okay class, I'm sure you guys heard from the other students that we have a project. Most of you-I'm guessing, saw from the other students what are projects were. Am I correct?"

"Ye." The class said together.

"Well, here it is!" She said, picking up the plastic baby doll from her table and raising it to everyone.

Everyone gasped, even though, most of them did know the project.

I looked beside me to TaeJun, "GASP." I said to him, he chuckled, "You're supposed to gasp, not say it."

I shrugged, "I hope your my partner." I said with the biggest grin.

I turned around to Hana, "Partner wish?" I whispered to her.

"Single mom."

I chuckled, "You can't be. There's a even 24 people here, twelve girls, twelve boys, you're bound to get a baby daddy."

She's ist, did you know that? She loves guys, but hates them at the same time. But, that's why we love her?

"Gah! I don't want no egoistic nut brain as my baby daddy!" She complained... A bit too loud.

"Thanks for the out burst Ms. Kim." Mrs. H replied smartly.

Hana lowered her head towards her desk, embarrassed of her out burst, 'causing everybody eyes to land on her.

She laughed sheepishly, "Sorry... Hehe."

She then slapped the back of my head when I was facing towards the board,

"Gaahd, not my fault you got caught with your big mouth..." I hissed at her lowly while rubbing my head, "10 braincells gone to waste."

"I do not have a big mouth!" She retorted, slapping the back of my head once again, and hissed louder then before, 'causing Jay to jump out of his seat and out of his nap.

I jumped out of my seat and turned to her, "YAH! STOP SLAPPING THE BACK OF MY HEAD YOU DIRTY DUMB BRAIN CELL KILLER!" I shouted abruptedly, completely forgetting the fact that we were in the middle of a class...

Everyone's heads were snapped towards us already, watching as we both glared at each other, we were too afraid to look at the front of the class room to see Mrs. H.

The class was quiet as ever, anticipating on what Mrs. H was going to say.

"See what you did!" Hana shouted at me.

"YAH! It was you!"

"NO IT WASN'T. YOU LINT ER!"

I gasped, "Am not! You mother f-"

"That's enough!" Mrs. H shouted, cutting me off in the middle of my sentence... Luckily.

"Ms. Kwon, turn around, and face the front of the class, now."

I sighed and slowly turned towards the front, not making eye contact with anyone at all, keeping my head down.

"Mianhe..." I said lowly.

"It's okay. You'll soon get your punishment. You as well Miss, 'I'm-not-a-big-mouth'." Mrs. H said, as everyone in the class snickered to themselves... Not exactly. Jay, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and TaeJun laughed... obnouxiously loud.

Mrs. H cleared , almost immediantly, the class put the snickering and laughing to a stop.

"Now, as I was saying... Before all the kindergarten arguments, I am now assigning you all your partners."

We all nodded, I anticipated for my name to be called, my fingers crossed that TaeJun would be my partner.

"Jae Hwa and Jaebeom."

I gasped and jumped out of my seat, "W-what?!" I asked in terror. He can not be my baby daddy! He'd be the worst father in father history!

"Mrs. H! He can not be my baby daddy-"

"Husband." Mrs. H corrected.

I gasped even louder, "THAT'S WORSER!"

"Worse." Jay cut in.

"Shut up!" I hissed at him.

"I Re-fuse, I repeat, REFUSE, to be his wife and baby ma!"

"It's your punishment." She replied calmly, chewing on her gum normally. She probably knew I was gonna react this way. I mean, who wouldn't! It's Jay!

"I'll trade with you!" One of the popular plastic girls, JESSICA, joined in.

I turned around and glared at her, she rolled her eyes at me.

"He doesn't want you as a partner either." She said calmly.

I turned around with a smile, "Glad to know the feelings mutual." I said sarcastically.

"I mean, who would want to be partners with a lint er?" She added in, rolling her eyes, looking towards the window now.

I chuckled, "Who would want to have a plastic wife that probably gets everything handed to her?"

The class ouu-ed and aww-ed, this was the first day I was actually acting out this way... My anger is getting me somewhere.

"Oh really? Better then a girl that cares of nothing but herself. You want to do the project by yourself? And get your own A?"

I scoffed, "I'm a girl that cares of nothing but herself?!"

"When you don't ing have anyone else to turn to, of course we end! But when I do have people around me that I CAN turn too, I do ing care for them. I'm not as stubborn and arrogant as you rich spoiled girls!"

Her friends gasped as she thought of something to say back, "Oh, is the baby about to cry ?"

"That's what humans do, don't they female voldemort?" Jay jumped in.

"I don't get why you pick on innocent girls." TaeJun then said.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, only to show the Big Bang Oppas and Gi-kwang Oppa.

I hope to god their here to see the teacher. I turned away and slowly sat back down in my seat. Trying to avoid contact with them, in case they'd notice that I was crying.

"Who's messing with my baby cousin?!"

T.O.P shouted loudly. Why do they all claim me as their little cousin. Do they not remember that I'm only Ji-Yong Oppa's baby cousin?

"Yo, hyung, it's cool. I'm good." TaeJun covered.

Everyone in the classroom gasped and whispered to one another, "I knew TaeJun was popular, but he's T.O.P's little cousin?!"

I sighed in relief, thank god.

"Boys, can you guys go back to class? Seniors are on the fourth floor."

The Big Bang Oppas and Gi-Kwang Oppa looked around the classroom, Gi-kwang made eye contact, to see if I was doing fine. I then flashed him a smile.

Almost as if on cue, the bell rang. Yes, time to go home... Well, I'm not going home, but yes, out of school!

I grabbed the baby and walked out of the door, trying to get some alone time, so I walked as fast as I could before TaeJun Oppa or someone comes looking for me.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm, "Where are you going?" Jay huffed out, out of breath.

"I'm trying to get some alone time... If you don't mind."

He sighed, "Can I come with ? ..." He asked with the most persuasive eyes.

I sighed, "What ever. If you tell anyone where my hiding spot is, trust that I will kill you."

He nodded, and followed after me.

He then took the baby out of my hands as we left the school, I looked at him, "Why'd you take my baby?" Wow did I sound dumb...

"It's my baby too you know." He replied, playing with the baby as if it was real.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I know he didn't wanna bring up the encounter from earlier... yet.

While we were half way there, he grabbed my hands, and held it in his.

I looked at him, then down to my hand that was in his embrace, then up at him again, "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He was getting shy? I didn't know he knew how to get shy, not the way he know how to pull the ladies.

"This is what husband and wives do... Right?" He said lowly, then turning away, shy much? 

My face flushed red, I'm so glad he wasn't looking, "Y-yeah..." I replied lowly.

He put our held hands in the air, "Okay then."

PARK JAEBEOM :

Her hands I could hold forever...

I was incredoubly happy that she didn't even pull away. Even if she does think it's just an act, I'm happy as ever. As long as I'm by her side, I'm satisfied. 

Oh do I love you Mrs. H!

That's when I remembered... The note that she dropped.

I'll give it to her as soon as we get to her hide-out, she'd be more calm.

KIM HANA

"YAH! Don't touch Hannah like that!" I shouted, taking her from his hands.

He then pouted, "It's name is TaeJun Jr.!"

"Hannah Kim!"

"TaeJun Jr.!"

"Hannah Kim!"

"TaeJun Jr.!"

"Will you two please shut up?!" Junsu shouted at them, from outside of Hana's door.

Yes, we're brothers and sisters. Do anyone know? Nope. Not at all. Besides TaeJun, since he's part of their group. Oh, and Jae Hwa. That's one thing we have in common. Family members we keep secrets.

"YAH! OPPA! TELL HIM THAT MY BABY IS NAMED HANNAH."

"YOUR baby?!" He retorted, "Never that!"

"GAH, if you don't shut up, I will kill you."

"Not in front of TaeJun Jr. you'll corrupt his poor brain!" TaeJun complained, covering the babies eyes as he shout at me.

This is why I wanted to be a single mother! WHO NEEDS MEN? Not me! I can't stand this.

Suddenly, a terrible shriek came from someone in the room.

I looked around and covered my eyes, "WHAT IS THAT?" I shouted.

"It's the baby. It's crying!" He shouted, throwing the baby against the wall.

"YAH! Do something about it! It's annoying!" I shouted at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Go get your Hannah!" He shouted, "She wants her mommy!"

GRRRRRRRRRR .

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

You like ? Stay tuned for the next chapter, it will reveal some of what you guys are wondering about ! :D.

I love you new subscribers and old subscribers. I had 15 subscribers on my 4th chapter, now I have 18. That's good ? LOL, I'm still a nub. Please excuse me.

081510@2:27AM ;

... I'm always updating early in the morning o_o.

ENJOY ! :D.