"You guys are hiding something from me!"

Fated To Love You {♥}

"Passengers, please sit and buckle your seat belts. We are now arriving in Seattle." Said the womens' voice through the intercom.

I sighed, Seattle. Jay is here. Fate has made me come here. Hey, you. Tomorrow is my brother's memorial, and now it's all ed up, and I won't even be there!

The plane landed, and I stood up quickly and stretched. Boy, sitting in a plane for more then 24 ing hours, holding in my pee, and you know... I tippy-toed to get my bag from the upper-shelfy thingy, hehe... My vocabulary is not open enough. you, okay. I'm a nerd, but I'm slowly becoming stupid. OH GOD D;.

As I reached up, someone in the next row happened to be searching for there's as well. The bags must've slided with all the movements of the plane.

"Excuse me," his charismatic voice said.

I looked at him, startled that someone as cute as him would talk to a nerd like me. I mean, did you even see the banner up there ^ ?

"But, is there a really light blue book bag there?" He asked, he had shades on and had spikey nice hair. I can't see his whole body, so I couldn't describe more.

I searched, and I found it.
{http://www.soleredemption.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/nike-sb-skate-backpack.jpg}

"Thank you." He said, yawned, and walked away.

I shrugged and pulled my things off, and walked off of the plane. I had no idea where I was going, but the man told me there should be someone picking me up. Hopefully, I don't hit into Jay... That'll be awkward. Maybe, Ji-Yong Oppa and everyone will rescue me in time (: .

-

"H-hello?" He said over the phone, his voice grogrilly, laying stomach down on the bed, his face flat, eyes closed.

"Park Jaebeom!" Someone shouted on the other end.

Jay moved his cell phone away from his ear, and looked at the screen, it was 4AM Seattle time, and Ji-Yong Hyung was calling him?! Rediculous, he thought.

"Yah... Hyung, it 4Am... This better be important." His voice grogrilly spoke.

"Of course it's important, I wouldn't call you this early for nothing. Do you remember any other time I've called you in the middle of the morning just to say hi?" He asked sarcastically.

Jay shook his head and groaned yeah.

"When?!"

"The time where you wanted to tell me a joke Seungri told you."

Ji-Yong then started laughing, "Spell iHop and say enis at the end."

Jay sighed, he couldn't believe he was actually having a conversation with his Hyung at 4AM, he had school later,
"I h o ." ( I ate yo' ) He said, just to get Ji-Yong Hyung out of his hair.

Ji-Yong then started cracking up obnoxiously, "You terrible, terrible boy!" He said femininly while laughing.

"YAH! Hyung! Hurry up and get to the point!" Jay heard Daesung scold Ji-Yong.

Ji-yong then cleared his throat,
"Jaehwa is in Seattle, keep an eye on her." But by then, Jay was fast asleep.

"Hello? Hellooooo~" Ji-yong said over the line.

"YAH! YONGIE'. I told you to get to the point, now he's sleeping!" Mary scolded him.

Ji-yong shrugged,
"The DHS man said she'd be enrolled into Edmonds Woodway High anyways, that's Jay's high school. They're bound to see one another."

"Come on babe, I'll drive you home." Ji-yong then said, as he slipped on his nikes. Wearing gray baggy sweat pants, and a pull over hoodie.

-

"Excuse me, I'm Jaehwa." I said fluently to the man holding up a sign with my name, the words easily slipped out of my mouth. When I was in the orphanage, I was required to learn English. I was told that no english family would want to adopt a Korean kid that knows no english.

It came quite handy though. When Jay left for Korea, then came back, his Korean was lacking. He had some words, but he talked in a mixed format. His sentences would sometimes start in Korean, but end in English. Or, he'd just throw english words here and there, studdering in Korean. So, talking in English to him and what not, was kind of handy when cursing at him and scolding him, since the teachers made me become his translator.

"Oh~, Kwon Jaehwa, I am your adopoted father's employee, Jayvee, I was told to become your personal driver for the time being." The well-dressed caucasian man spoke.

I bowed respectfully, "Annyong-haseyo." After looking up at his confused face, I then realized I wasn't in Korea, I covered my mouth innocently like I said a bad word, it was an instinct, "Sorry." I bowed again.

He pulled be back up quickly as if in a panicking matter,
"No-no!" He said politely, "I work for you. You don't work for me, you don't have to bow at all, it's not right of me."

I shook my head, "No no Jayvee, I must be respectful that you are atleast doing this for me."

He smiled, "I will allow you to be respectful, but I beg of you to not bow. It's not very likely clients actually pay attention to me. So please, if you'd like, just act like I'm not there."

"No, it's okay. I'm can't be that rude."

He then took my suit case, and led me to a F10 BMW 535i {http://www.icars.sg/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/f10-bmw-5-series-41.jpg}.

"Excuse me, but may I ask where we are going?" I asked, sitting behind the passenger seat by the window.

"I'm taking you home so you can meet your adopted mom, and then, I will bring you guys shopping."

"Oh." I said, then looked out of the window, just watching the things and people we are passing. Seattle is different from Seoul.

About a half an hour later, we were in a surburban high-class neighborhood. The houses were huge, and the gates required a code. I maybe lived with stars (Big bang), but we never ever lived in such a high class neighborhood.

We then stopped around the biggest houses there were on the block, we stopped at a white mansion, the gate opened slowly, and we entered. It was absolutely beuatiful behind the gates. There was a huge fountain, with a garden surrounding it. It looked so high class, I couldn't believe it.

We then stopped in front of the grand steps, my adoptive mother-I assume, then came excitedly running towards the car. It's 4AM women, are you not sleepy?!

She was really pretty, she looked like she was in her early 30's. She smiled at me delightfully as she excitedly waited by the door. I got out, looked around first, then looked at her, I bowed, "Annyonghaseyo, Jaehwa imnida."

"Annyong," I was surprised, she knew how to speak Korean. But, she didn't look Korean at all... More Thai looking.

"I'm your adopted mom, call me Ma'." She smiled delightfully at me, as butlers came out and took my suit case out of the trunk.

"Oh my!" She then said looking at my bag. What lady? Is it not fancy enough? -.-, "You only brought one suitcase worth of clothes?!" Oh... Sorry.

"We are to go shopping!" She then said later, and as if on cue, I yawned, "After you get your sleep that is." She corrected.

I nodded, "I really appreciate it... But, don't I have school later on today?"

She nodded, "But, you don't have to start today. You must get enough sleep, then we will go shopping." She smiled, I nodded.

As she led me to my room, I was absolutely amazed. It was beautiful. The house I'm talking about. It was huge and elegant.

She opened the white door that I assume leads to my room, she walked in and smiled,
"It's a little too simple, but it's cozy right?"

I walked a few steps up, in the middle of the room in front of the bed. And just looked around the whole room. I looked at it, I was speechless. It was beautiful. Simple, but beautiful.
http://niriti.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Dynamic-Teen-Room-Ideas-1.jpg

I loved how the sun was slowly starting to shine, it's 5-almost 6AM.

"I took a few guesses on what a teenage girl taste would be like. Do you like it?" She asked a bit scared, biting her bottom lip.

I smiled and turned around to her,
"I love it !" I shouted loudly, before tackling her with a huge hug.

When we let go, she put her finger to , "Shh... Your new older brother is in the other room."

I scratched my head,
"My... New... Older... Brother?" I questioned.

She nodded, "Him and his friends are taking you around first thing when you wake up. Just so you guys could bond." She smiled.

I nodded... This could be good right?

-

JAY PARK P.O.V

I rolled over nonchantly, as I groaned, suddenly, BAM, I fell off my bed. I opened my eyes and sighed, time to get ready for school. School has been so ty and annoying, all the girls do is try to get with me. Why is it that they never even took a glance at me before I was a star, now that I'm "Well-known," they all want to become my girlfriend. Pshht, as if.

"PARK JAEBEEOOM!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Umma!" I shouted lazily, "I'm awake." -.-

I quickly got up, and got dressed.

I walked to school with Chacha and Hiep. I wore black and blue nikes, black denims, with a blue polo shirt. Along with my all black jansport book bag hanging on one side of my shoulder as my other arm steady chilled in my pocket.

"Dude, I'm telling you, horses can't swim." Hiep argued back with Chase. I was too tired to have said anything.

Jaehwa, she should be doing okay right? Why did Ji-Yong hyung call last night? They're probably sleeping by now...

"Jae hwa is in Seattle... Keep an eye on her." I heard in my dream. I wish I could have had that dream forever.

Suddenly, I felt a shove by the shoulder, followed up by a shouting argument.

"Jay ! Tell this guy that Horses can so swim!" Chase shouted at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are we talking about Horses, when we could be talking about turtles?"
I've grown to have an obsession with Turtles just as Jae Hwa does. Maybe it's because I hang out with her too much...

"What's with your obsession with Turtles lately?" Hiep asked, as his left eye brow raised in suspision, "Don't tell me a girl got you whipped in Korea."
Oh let me tell you.

I chuckled, "Nah. Park Jaebeom will never be whipped." I denied. Jae Hwa so has me whipped...

"Liar..." They scoffed under their breaths.

"Yah!" I snapped, "You guys are hiding something from me!"

"You mean it's the other way around, Jehan told us a little secret while we were waiting for you to get dressed."

Jae hwa.

"Who's this Jae Hwa girl?" Hiep asked, with a smile and a wink.

I sighed, Jehan's gonna die. I let him go the first time for Jae Hwa's sake, but now he's dead. Dead I tell you, DEAD!

"She's no one you guys." I changed the subject, as we walked into the parking lot. People staring.

 

- - - - - - - -

Yeahhh, I haven't updated in awhile. But, I actually wrote this chapter a while ago. And, I'm going to start updating :). My skills have gotten rusty, please bare with me though. And, let me know you're there. I won't be surprised if I only have one reader left!