Never ending surprises.

Fated To Love You {♥}

 

"NOONA~" They all shouted, I put the bags I had in my hand on the ground, as they ambushed me with a huge hug. 
 
"Have you guys been good for Noona?" I asked, knowing Young Bae was behind me with the groceries, just watching. Wondering how I knew this place and what not. 
 
I looked up at Young Bae as I ruffled one of the kids hair, "Everyone," They all looked up, "This is your Oppa, Young Bae." Suddenly, I heard screams.
 
"TAEYANG?!" The girls' screamed in a unison. 
 
The little guys and I covered our ears from their massive screaming,
"... Yeah.. You could put it like that." 
 
They all excitedly ran up to him and tackle his legs with hugs since they were too short to reach any higher.
 
"How do you know Noona?!" One of the girls asked, I believe Hanah. 
 
I looked down at the boys who were pouting that Young bae was taking all of the girls' attention, "It's okay, Noona still loves you more." I smiled, as they smiled back.
 
"Noona's my girlfriend,"
 
My eyes widened at his words, as the girls screamed, as their hearts shattered from hearing their idol has a girlfriend.
 
"Noona! I thought you loved us more!" The boys, mostly Brandon, pouted.
 
"Bwah! I thought you loved me Jae!" Young Bae pouted like a little kid.
 
"Noona is gonna marry me!"
 
"Na ah!" Young Bae argued.
 
"Noona! How could you do this to me?!" Hannah pouted as the others crossed their arms, "You stole my first love..."
 
YOUNG BAE, look what you put me in -.-. 
 
-
 
"It's tomorrow Ji-Hoon hyung," Ji-Yong Oppa said over the phone, "8AM. Yeah, thank you Hyung." 
 
"YES! Jae Hwa isn't getting taken away anymore!" Seungri jumped up and down with Daesung happily.
 
Suddenly, the door bell rang. And when they opened it, they felt like they spoke too soon.
 
-
 
"Yah! It's not funny." I pouted as we walked up the stairs of the condomania.
 
"How do you know about that orphanage anyways?" He asked in the middle of his laughter.
 
"I was there for a while, when I waited for my aunt and uncle-Ji-Yong's parents to do paper work to adopt me." 
 
His laughter stopped, and he stopped on one step, and watched me as I walked up the steps.
 
"Seriously?" He asked.
 
I faked a chuckle, "Would I lie about something like that? .." 
 
"Oh... I didn't know..." He said apologetically.
 
I chuckled and turned around, realizing he was still on the last step, I gave him a smile, 
"It's okay, come on! We have to cook some things tomorrow for JungHwa Oppa's memorial." 
 
He forced a light smile, and continued walking.
 
Of course I was lying, it wasn't okay. I miss JungHwa Oppa, I miss omma, I miss Oppa. Everyone left me. And soon, if nothing gets done, I'll be taken away. 
 
As I was thinking, I felt Young Bae put his arms around my shoulders, 
"That face doesn't look like it's okay..." He said, looking down smiling at me, giving my shoulder a soft squeeze.
 
When we opened the door to the Condo, everyone was scattered around the condo, long faces, and eyes that were teary. They looked horrible! I dropped my bags, 
"What's wrong?!" I asked them all.
 
No one spoke a word, everyones' eyes deverted to the hall way. I looked at it, to see a man in a suit, putting MY suit case down lightly. 
 
I blinked at him, "Who are you? And what are you doing with my suitcase that probably has my clothes in it?!" The words out of my mouth fled out quickly.
 
I was already freaking out, who is this man?! Why is everyone crying?! 
 
"Who are you?!" I shouted at him.
 
"Jae Hwa..." Ji-Yong Oppa spoke, his voice deep and scratchy, "Just go with the man until we get all this together..." 
 
"Oppa!" I spoke, he wants me to go with a stranger to god knows where?! Is he serious?! He's gonna let me leave? Do they even care about me?
 
"Just go Jae Hwa..." Seung-hyun Oppa spoke, his deep voice grogrilly. 
 
"Do you guys even care about me?!" 
 
"Jae Hwa, of course we do. The reason why we're going through all this trouble for you. We love you Jae Hwa." Seungri spoke, this time, he was acting like a real Oppa.
 
Tears slowly went down my cheeks, Mary ran up to me and squeezed me with a hug, "Be good."
 
"I'm not going that far, am I?" I asked the man.
 
He shrugged, "You're going to the states."
 
...
 
"I promise, this won't be the last time you'll be seeing us." 
 
They all gave me hugs outside of the condomania, before I entered the car. 
 
"Remember to call us when you get there..." 
 
"Remember to not be so sad when I'm gone, and do Jung-Hwa Oppa's Memorial perfectly!" I said with a smile that made everyone lightly smile.
 
Suddenly, someone pulled me and embraced me with a long tight hug. Young Bae. His cologn was easy to tell a difference from. I loved his cologn. It smelled great, and of course, it reminded me of him.
 
He then gave me a kiss on my forehead, 
"Between our busy schedules, we'll try to contact you as much as possible." 
 
I nodded.
 
"And here." He passed me a box, I looked at it, "I know you love the smell, so take it. It'll remind you of me." He smiled.
 
I took his cologn and smiled, "Well, see you guys later. Peace out girl scouts!" I said before entering the car.
 
I then got in and closed the door. I waved to them bye, as the car drove off, I turned around to see them in the street parking lot, still waving goodbye.
 
I sighed, "Excuse me, but may I ask where I'm going?" 
 
This is just never ending surprises, isn't it? All the bad things happen to me.

Quick update, I hope you like it. I LOVE all the comments you guys left :]. Comment to let me know you're here <3.

@11/20/10; 9:32AM