Chapter 1

Revenge Of The Nerds (EPIC FAIL?)

Author's POV**

 

"It's 6.." Kikwang muttered as he scan his notes, making sure that he answered it correctly. Hyung Shik just stared blankly at him thinking why is he even here w/ this geek?.

 

Park Hyung Shik is a varsity player in their school's basketball team, in short he's one of those popular kids.

 

"Dude, you're so boring." He said.

 

Kikwang rolled his eyes, 'Seriously? it's not like he wanted to get stuck in the library w/ this airhead guy'. 

 

"This is for your grade Hyuk Shi-ssi...

 

"It's Hyung Shik!" He interrupted annoyed.

 

"Sorry, Hyung Shik-ssi as I was saying this is for your grade not mine, Mrs Kim send me here to help you. Now, if you won't cooperate well then.. I should just go." Kikwang said.

 

"Then go..." Hyung Shik said while crossing his arms, waiting for him to go.

 

Kikwang grabbed her bag & books furiously and made his way out of the library.

 

'Better watch your back geek!' 

 

[LUNCH]

 

"Seriously? She made you do that?" Yoona commented, shocked.

 

"That's insane, If i were you I wouldn't do that." Dara sighed as he pat Kikwang's back.

 

Kikwang rolled his eyes, "Mrs Kim made me do it, you know her guys."

 

"So how was he?" The newly arrived Donghae asked.

 

"Who?" The confused Kikwang asked.

 

"You know who.. Mr Popular, I heard Mrs Kim appointed you as his private tutor or something." Donghae chuckled.

 

"Not funny Hae!" Kikwang said while rolling his eyes.

 

"I don't understand why they are so popular, I mean yeah they're cute..

 

"They're not cute Dar." Yoona interrupted.

 

"Okay, they're rich but they're all dumb i mean if not 'all' 'most of them'." Dara continued.

 

"Okay, change topic. How's your 'Love Potion' thingy Dar..." Donghae chuckled 'obviously' making fun of Dara's newest obsession.

 

Dara glared at him, "Just you wait Fishy, I'll make you try it and make you fall in love w/ m--Tiffany."

 

'Damn, that was close.' She mentally said, spotting Yoona.. she's trying so hard not to laugh.

 

"Eww!." The two guys chorused.

 

They were interrupted by their school mates (girls) screams, turning their full attention to the entrance door.

 

"Not bad, he's cute." Dara said, almost drooling over the new guy.

 

"Dar?!!." Yoona glared at her.

 

"Another airhead everybody." Donghae announced.

 

"The new student, yah!" Kikwang nudged Dara.

 

"Hmm?" She replied.

 

"Mrs Kim appointed you to tour that new guy around remember?." He said making Dara snap back to reality.

 

She stood up right away almost tripping her way to the new guy, leaving her laughing friends.

 

'Mrs Kim, I'm doomed'

 

She stood there like a statue in front of the new guy who is looking at her weirdly.

 

"Ugh.. Y-yes?" The new guy asked.

 

Dara looked around, all the girls are giving her death glares like damn if looks can kill she'd be dead by now.

 

Shaking, "Hi, Mrs Kim se-send me t-to accompany y-you around." She stuttered, she almost died when the new guy smiled at her shyly.

 


Hi, thanks for subscribing everyone *bows*

ZEA's Park Hyun Shik