Chapter 28

She's Mine

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Regretting what he had done last night to Sun Hee, he left the house without even doing breakfast and rushed out. Starting the car, he combed his messy hair by seeing himself in the rear view mirror. Sun Hee was on his mind all the time. He was close to crying when she didn't answer his calls, regardless of the fact that she took her phone with her.
 
 
 
 
He drove fast to Hyun Joong's house only to be told by his maid that he's out at the studio for recording sessions and won't be back until midnight. Kris was having mixed emotions. One he was relieved that she hadn't run to Hyun Joong and the other he was still tensed he didn't find her yet. He looked every where possible still calling her endlessly. When he lost all hope, he remembered that she talks a lot about her best friend Hyeri.
 
 
 
 
He drove to her house immediately. When he reached Hyeri peeked theough the little gl in the door, and informed Sun Hee. Sun Hee decided to hide since she was still mad at him for locking her out last night. Sun Hee winked at Hyeri and went to the bedroom to hide in the closet, when she didn't find any space, she hid under the bed, since it was quite high from the floor.
Kris demanded Hyeri to open the door, and so she did. 
"Where is she ?" He asked while looking around the house ignoring Hyeri. She tried to stop him from looking further but he just kept ignoring her and made his way to the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
He felt Sun Hee's presence in the room. He searched around the whole room, but couldn't find her. When disappointed, he decided to leave when Hyeri told him that she wasn't here. Sun Hee's breaths became heavier as it was hard to breath down there. She could see Kris's feet and hyeri's feet aswell. Kris was apologizing to Hyeri for disturbing her, but turned out he accidentally dropped the keys and Hyeri gasped at the thought of him bending down in the beds direction and finding Sun Hee. She insisted to pick up the keys for him. But he refused the offer. Sun Hee was terrified now, she was so close to getting away with this hiding plan, but now she was in trouble.
 
 
 
 
 
Kris bent down to pick up his keys, and his eyes landed on a figure lying under the bed, it was his wife Sun Hee. When she looked at him, she gulped nervously. He looked at her, and she looked at him. "I'll be in the kitchen." Hyeri left the couple alone. Sun Hee was still under the bed, too scared to come out. When she locked her eyes again at his, she saw nothing but love.

Co-Author here.

hope you all like the update.

xoxo, 

Khadija.