Chapter 21

She's Mine

It's been two days since Kris incident. Sun Hee begged him to explain her everything, but still he didn't believed a single word she said. Why was he so sure that she knew about it? Not even him knows why. 

You're asking why he suddenly talked about Hyun Joong to Sun Hee. That happened thanks to a message Hyun Joong sent to him, it clearly maked Kris go mad.

~Flashback~

Kris went to the kitchen for cooking something to Sun Hee and him, but then he felt something vibrating on the table, it was an ad saying that he received a message.

He walked to the table and took his phone.

Hey Kris, it's me Hyun Joong ^-^

Let me tell you that in 3 days I'm back.

Be ready, you still win this time kkk~

But when I comeback, say bye bye to Sun Hee.

Wish me good luck, today's my last concert in Europe.

Enjoy!

Kris clenched his teeth. "This guy is so childish that it makes me want to cut his balls."

~End of flashback~

--

 "Sun Hee-ah!" MinHo runned to the girl who was walking to the cafeteria. "For God's sake wait for me!" he arrived besides her making Sun Hee chuckle.

"Hey, why did you kept walking and didn't wait for me?" He asked flurried making Sun Hee chuckle.

MinHo rolled his eyes and placed his arm around her shoulders. "I heard Hyun Joong is coming back."

Sun Hee opened her eyes widely. "Really? I didn't know."

Minho laughed. "I think I ruined someone's surprise."

--

Kris sat on the couch and the tv, he decided not to go to the office that day cause he was too tired and didn't felt like going. He recognized that his jealousy was worst, he wished he could stop being like that, but with guys around Sun Hee maked that goal impossible. 

He sighed as he watched the news. He clenched his fist when he saw the report that said that SS501 was coming back to Korea, then a Hyun Joong picture appeared. "Oh how I wish I coul punch his face till he dies."

He rolled his eyes and changed the channel.

Knock knock. Someone knocked the door.

He lazily standed up and opened the door, he opened his eyes surprised. "This cannot be." He thought and clenched his teeth.

"Hi babe, did you missed me?"  Hyuna smirked and entered the house pushing Kris aside. "Pretty house, but it can be prettier if I lived here." She chuckled and flipped her hair. She saw his reaction and then calmed down. "Joke, why so serious?"

Kris rolled his eyes holding back his rage that was about to burst. "What are you doing here?" He exclaimed making her tremble.

"I-I'm here because I need to tell you something." Hyuna stuttered. Kris rolled his eyes and walked to her.

"What's the matter?" He asked more calmed down a little afraid of what she was going to said him. Hyuna sighed. "Kris, no I'm not pregnant."

Kris sighed in relieve. "Then, what's the matter?"

Hyuna scratched her neck and smiled. "I will leave you alone but I need a favor."

Kris felt a little happy but then there was a condition. "What do you want?"

" I want to meet that guy, Taemin" She smiled widely.

Kris looked weird at her, "What?"

"Well, I've seen him with Sun Hee at the street, so I wanted to meet him."

He nodded. "Sure thing, I'll do it but can you please leave? I'm afraid that Sun Hee comes back and see you here."

Hyuna nodded, Kris walked to the door and opened it. "Bye."

She walked to the door and left.

--

"Sun Hee-ah look what I brought." Taemin said as he walked with some pictures.

She smiled as she saw his friend. "Hey Minnie, show me what you brought." Taemin smiled and sat besides her.

Taemin took out of his pocket some pictures. "What is this?" She asked her friend. "This will work." He thought and flipped his hair making Sun Hee chuckle.

"Take them." 

Sun Hee received the pictures and opened widely her eyes making Taemin smile in his inside but in the outside he stayed serious.

---------------------

Annyeong this is me Authornim ^-^

Sorry for having lack of inspiration, but I tried my best for updating ^^

Oh I guess you already know Co-Author kk~ , treat her well  cause she is helping me to update.

Well, please subscribe, upvote and comment if you want that this fic can be updated<3

Have a nice day, don't forget to smile.

Later I'll edit this chapter and put some funny gifs as always, bye xD

Fighting!

ExoticKrisus xx :)