Chapter 3

The Mysterious Girl

 

 

 

                I watch my friends laughing at me with an upset look. Apparently, I just told them about how the dumb girl ditched me yesterday, and they laugh like there’s no tomorrow. “I think you scared her.” Jongin commented after he finally stopped laughing. “But I didn’t do anything.” I stare at him in disbelief. “Well, I’m pretty sure you gave her a face.” Jongin replied and I can’t reply him because that’s true.

                “But still, she’s the first girl that ever ditched you.” Chanyeol grins as if that’s an amusing fact and I give him a judging face. But Chanyeol is true. That was the first time I got ditched by a girl, and to make it worse, the girl is the dumb girl. “Anyway, I met Kirin today, and she asked me to remind you to call her later.” said Luhan and I sank. My friends notice it and they raise their brows at me.

                “I’m not going to call her. I’m just not in the mood.” I turn my face to the side lazily. I’m indeed sick of her. Well, Kirin is madly in love with me, she has a crush on me but I don’t think I feel the same way. She’s really pretty and rich and people seem to see her as the only girl that fits me in this school. Well, sometimes we hook up though, but I’ve never really asked her for a serious relation ship.

                “You’re really something you know? I mean you can ditch a girl like Kirin whenever you want but she will always come when you call her. There’re so many guys out there who want to be you just because they want to be with Kirin.” said Yixing with an unreadable expression. I admit I get surprised for a moment because it’s like the first time Yixing says such a long sentence.

                “Well, I don’t really have that kind of feeling towards her. And you guys can’t blame me because she’s the one who always come to me, I never ask her.” that’s one of my charm, because girls will always come to me without I have to ask, well until yesterday, that dumb girl instead of came to me, she ran away. This is probably crazy, but ever since that happened I can’t stop thinking about it.

               

 

                                                                                                ***

 

               

                After our little talk at the basketball court, me and my friends decide to just head to home. During the walk to the parking lot I keep thinking about how to come to the dumb girl again and make sure she won’t run away again. Maybe I should tell her if she agrees to teach me, I’ll her as the reward. This has always been an effective way. I start to think that it’s probably the best idea so far.

                Because of being too deep in the thoughts, I didn’t realize that we’re walking pass the library until I notice someone walking right in front of us. I see her long black hair and the way she walks with her head’s down, I notice her immediately. Jung Eehyun. My mind is racing and it feels like I must do something before she walks away. , I hate this feeling.

                With a reflex, I walk faster than my friends, and I can feel my friends’ curious stare at me from the back.

                Oh Sehun is chasing a girl. .

                I try to set aside that thought and walk faster until I finally can reach her. I tap her shoulder from the back, and she turns her head, surprised. She stares at me in wide eyes and I grab her arms in reflex, afraid that she’ll run away again. The time I grab her arms, she starts to paled and stare at me like I’m a ghost or something. What the hell.

                 I immediately pull my hand off of her arms. “Listen, sorry I was afraid you’ll run away again. I won’t grab your arms or even touch you again, just please don’t run away.” I beg to her slowly. Jesus Christ, Oh Sehun is begging to a girl. After feels like an eternity she finally nods slowly and I sigh in relief. I can’t believe I feel thankful just by seeing her nods.

                 “Um, so.. You know that Mrs. Claire will never change her mind, don’t you?” I ask her trying to sound as nice as I can. She nods slowly with no expression on her face. “So.. you agree to teach me?” I ask with a hope. Yes, with a hope. She doesn’t nod, instead she bends her head down. I guess that’s a yes. I try to hide the relief expression from my face. No matter what I have to keep my image. “Well, it’s not like you have another choice.” I reply while tilting my head to the side.

                  “So.. when are you planning to start to teach me?” I can feel that she starts to feel relax, so I try to step closer. She still has her head down though and not answering. I sigh. I seriously feel stupid, it’s like I’m talking to a wall. She really doesn’t ing talk a single bit, this is unbelievable. “Okay, can you tell me your number?” She suddenly tenses up at my question but I manage to grab her arms again.  For a moment there’s only an awkward silence until I can hear the laughter of my friends, who’re standing right beside me. This is seriously so frustrating, why the I’m doing this.

                 Surprisingly, she lifts her head and stares at me in wide eyes. Okay, not at me, but at my back, at my friends. I try to figure out what makes her lifts her head so I turn my head. I turn my head to her again and turn back to my friends, until I finally figure it out. She’s staring at Yixing. What the actual fu-

                  Yixing doesn’t seem to realize about it. He flips his bangs to the side before he turns to his jpg mode again. I turn my head back at Jung Eehyun and she blushes at Yixing’s hair flip.

               Holy freaking . 

                She’s blushing.

                She’s ing blushing.

                She likes Yixing.

                What the .

                I’m pretty sure she’s blushing from the way she stares at Yixing with that shy expression on her face. I laugh hysterically inside. Well, no doubt almost all those nerds in this school must’ve been having crush on Yixing because he’s perfect in their eyes, he’s the good guy. But no one really knows how douche he is actually.

                This is so ing amusing. I can only stare at her in pity, because until whenever Yixing will never reply her feelings. Zhang Yixing’s taste of woman is even higher than me, and this dumb in front of me is seriously so far from his taste that I feel pity to her.

                But then, I can take the advantage of this situation. I smirk. It’s not Oh Sehun if he can’t take an advantage in opportunities. I pull her closer to me, ignoring her surprised expression. I lean forward, and put my lips beside her ear. I whisper her my home address and she stares at me, confused. I roll my eyes. “You will come to my house, and teach me.” I explain with no expression. Of course she has to come to my house, there’s no way I’ll go to her’s. Her home is probably not even bigger than a hut. I’m guessing she’s just one of those students who could get in this school by a scholarship.

                She responds it with a blank expression before she diverts her eyes off of me. Still no legit respond. This girl is really something. I decide that I have to go really soon before she makes me become a dumb like her too. I let out a sigh and lean forward against her ear again.

                “Come to my house, and I’ll get you a reward that you’ll love.” I whisper at her for the last time with a smirk on my face, before I leave her standing there, stunned.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter~ sorry i for late update, because i'm having an exam week lol ;;; 

 

anyway i got a poster for this story, lol how is it? <3333

 

and i want to tell you one more thing, i'm sorry if i disappoint you because sehun is the point of view of this story.. But it's because i want the girl to seem really mysterious ;;; i'm sorry once again T^T 

 

and also, pls comment ;~; <3