Chapter 1

The Mysterious Girl

 

 

 

                “I don’t understand it at all why would my dad make me suffer like this,” Jongin said for the 10th time ever since he gets in my car. It’s so annoying as listening to his grumbles in like every minutes. Good thing that I’m in a good mood because I’m driving my new Lamborghini Reventon which is the most expensive Lamborghini ever built, or else I would stuff some tissues into his mouth. “Well, Jongin, you just crashed your 5th car. You have crashed 5 ing cars this year.” I roll my eyes even though I’m wearing shades.

                “But he didn’t have to take all my credit cards,” Jongin curses silently and I sigh. Well, if I was him I would cry bloody tears too, but it wasn’t me. “Listen, you don’t have to worry because I will always pick you up in the morning for school, and drive you home until your dad finishes punishing you.” I take a glance at him and he stares back at me like I’m some kind of an angel. Oh my, Kim Jongin. Well, at least he’s shut up now.

                I’m parking my car when we arrive at the school, while enjoying the amazed stares from the other students who will never be able to buy this car. I smirk in victory. Even though it’s a school of rich students, but of course I’m the richest among them. I take off my shades and get out of the car with Jongin who looks more lively now. I walk with my hands stuffed on my pants’ pocket and head’s up. I can hear girls squeal over mine and Jongin’s perfections, but it’s not something new anymore. Girls stare at us like this everyday.

             “Hey guys,” a hand wraps around my shoulder and I don’t need to find it out anymore, because of his gentle voice. Luhan flashes his smirk at me, he appears with Chanyeol, and Yixing and now we’re all complete. These 4 are my best friends. We’re all have different personalities but there are the same ones, like we’re all rich, handsome (but I’m the most handsome, duh), and we’re jerk, especially Luhan and Jongin, Ha. Luhan has a face and smile of an angel but he’s the actual jerk, he and Jongin are the real players.

                Chanyeol is the tallest among us and his smile is apparently brighter and Luhan. But that’s his charm. By just smiling he can already makes girls fall on their knees. Meanwhile Yixing, he’s actually the ‘good guy’ among us. Well, at least that’s what other people think. It’s because he’s quiet and he doesn’t give off the flirt vibe, and he’s the smartest one among us. But the real Zhang Yixing is actually the guy who girls almost as often as Jongin. Well, in short, all of us are jerk and we don’t deny it.

 

 

                                                                                                ***

 

 

                I keep taking a glance at my wristwatch, god ing damn it why does this class is so boring. I need to get out of this school. It’s the last subject of the day and it’s physics Ugh, I hate physics the most. I don’t understand a single ing thing about this subject. I take a glance at Chanyeol beside me, who’s already in his dreamland and I sigh. Luhan and Jongin are silently reading magazine that they hide under their tables, meanwhile Yixing is focus studying and in his jpg mode.

               Just when I think I can’t take it anymore, the bell rings and I’m more than thankful. Chanyeol snaps out from his sleep because of the bell and some girls who see that moment squeal over his cute blank face. I’m stuffing my books into my bag, when laughter can be heard In the entire class and I look up. The class is laughing at a girl who’s sitting on the floor with her head’s down. Oh it’s the dumb girl.

           Seems like she got tripped by something and she fell down. Probably some students are the one who made her trip. I smirk a little because it’s actually amusing. It’s such a good entertainment after the hell physics class. No one helps her and she slowly stands up by herself, with head’s still down. Well, she always has her head down. Then she walks out of the class while other students are still laughing at her.      

         “Want to go to a club tonight?” Chanyeol asks with a cheerful expression and we can hear Jongin makes a sound. “Please don’t, I’m being punished.” Chanyeol grins and he shrugs his shoulder. “Let’s just play basketball, and then after that we can hang out somewhere.” I suggest because honestly I’m not in the mood to go to the club too. I don’t know what’s happening with me, I mean Diva Oh Sehun is not in the mood to go to the club is something new. My life seems to be pretty boring lately.

         Everyone agrees and we’re walking through the corridor, going to the school’s basketball court. As we’re walking together, I can hear someone calls my name from the back and I turn around. It’s Mrs. Claire, and I purse my brows. She’s my mentor teacher and I’m pretty sure when she calls me, it must be about something bad. I tell my friends that I’ll join them at the basketball court and they nod before they go.

          I walk towards Mrs. Claire and I can see her serious expression in this closer distance. Uh oh. She leads me into her office and the cold air conditioner welcomes me inside, making me feel more nervous. “Sit,” Mrs. Claire said without staring at me, and she takes a seat in front of me. I shift my seat and stare at her with anticipation, while she stares back at me with his sharp gaze. I gulp down. Oh Sehun isn’t scared of anything, but if something could scare him, It’s actually Mrs. Claire.

            “Sehun, what happened with you?” her expression remains while she asked. “What?..” I raise my brows because I don’t understand it. Mrs. Claire sighs, and she hands me a paper. “Your scores are down in almost every academic subjects. And this is getting serious.” I scoff inside. I already have a feeling that my scores are getting worse. Damn, I actually can just pay the school more and make them let me pass every of the subjects, but of course my parents would be furious. And then I would be like Jongin, and it’s ing my nightmare. Just no, I will never let it happens.

             “Sehun, I’m calling your parents tonight and we’ll discuss about this.” Mrs. Claire’s words almost make me choke on my own saliva and I stare at her in horror. “Please don’t do that, Mrs. Claire. You don’t understand it, if my parents know, my life would be in hell i would be in disaster, and I would-“. “Don’t be ridiculous, Sehun.” Mrs. Claire cuts my words. “You’ll be okay, and it’s for your best.” What the . It’s not the best, it’s ing the worse.

              “Okay, Mrs. Claire, I promise from now on, I’ll study hard.” I flash her my smile and she shakes her head. “No, Sehun. You always say like that everytime I tell you about this but nothing improves.” She judges me and my face fell. No, I must do something so she won’t tell my parents. “Fine. I’ll do anything you tell me to do, just please don’t tell my parents.” Mrs. Claire is the only person that I’ve ever begged to besides my parents, .

               Mrs. Claire sighs and I know it’s going to work. “Fine, I wont tell your parents, but you must do this.” I nod eagerly. Heck, I’m going to do anything that Mrs. Claire gonna tell me. “We will need a mentor for you, the one who will teach you personally in every lessons.” said Mrs. Claire, and I sigh in relief. See? It’s actually not that bad. “And I’ve decided who is it.” Okay, now I’m starting to have a bad feeling, I don’t know why.

            “I’ve decided, Jung Eehyun will be your mentor.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

finally first chapter lol, how is it? c: