In A Verge Of Break Up

My EXO Oneshot stories Collection

                                                   

Note:Long Update's coming o.o

“Chorong,where are you going?”Her mom shouted before she could step out from her house.

“Date!”she replied.

“ow,enjoy your date then oh ya,you look sweet”

“Thanks mom,I’m going”

She waved and her mom nodded smiling at her sweety daughter lovely.

Chorong stopped the taxi and went in,today she would celebrate her first anniversary with her boyfriend,Luhan.it has been one year they dated each other.Her smiley face was shown here and there whenever she remembered when the first time Luhan confessed his feeling towards her.

It was when they were in the second year in highschool.Luhan was so shy and innocent,eventhough he got many secret admirer at school.He still chosed Chorong at the first place,she remembered when he held her hand for the first time whereas she was a coward to even walk in a slightly dark evening.

kiss?

No,they haven’t do such a thing yet.Her smile went down as of realizing how they were so embarrassed to intimate their relationship.

“Will he do that today”

“What?”the taxi asked,thought that Chorong was talking to him.

“No,I mean my boyfriend” she smiled.

“Oh,I’m sorry”

“That’s okay”

Few minutes after that,they have been arrived at Seoul,Chorong paid the fee and made her way to the cafee where she promised with Luhan.

When she reached at the cafee,she saw a gaze of her boyfriend that she was about to say hello but saw another girl was having a conversation with him.

She was beautiful,her skin,her hair and her body seemed perfect to her.She looked at herself comparing their differences where she found that her clothing and that girl’s clothing were a total different.They laughed and sometimes that girl would move her hand to Luhan’s shoulder ,hitting him playfully.A little jealousy went into her heart,biting her bottom lip thinking wether she knew that girl or not.It left her into a curiosity.

But no,she did not.

Maybe she is just his friend

Luhan will never cheat on me,I believe him.

It took a matter of minutes until she left Luhan,and there was Chorong hiding herself at the corner,embarrassed of showing herself.it wasn’t that she didn’t believe Luhan,but the thing was they were so into the conversation.perhaps they couldn’t even differ the presence of Chorong’s.before she made her step to Luhan’s table,she took a deep breathe.Well,someone you knew that made your heartbeats faster everytime you met was just unusual.

Luhan looked at his wrist watch waiting for his girlfriend to come.

“Anyeong Luhan”

“Anyeong…”

His smile made her melted,how sweet when he smiled like that.He was such a cutie pie.Chorong thought.

“I’m sorry for coming late”

“That’s okay”

That is okay?

“Let’s order some food”saying excitedly and called the waitress to come.

“hmm”she hummed with her smile.

They finished their meal after 30 minutes being at the cafee.Sadly,her boyfriend didn’t even mention about the Anniversary stuff.He kept talking how that and this happened in school.Chorong didn’t want to say it first.It should be him!She just shut ,totally.Searching  for appropriate time where she would end up saying those words.But no,she failed.

Their next destination  was amusement park.This place was where Chorong had ever dreamt to spend with him.Though,she pretended like she was not going anywhere after they ate,but Luhan made the suggestion and she just nodded happily,even without saying her want,it seemed like he knew every single things she wanted to do.Atleast,he didn’t make her disappointed anymore.

That was the reason to love this pretty boy.

“Let’s ride that!”she pointed at the biggest thing at  the amusement parkThere was where most couples would ride everytime they came here.Romantic place to be exact,they would only spend being in it as two.Only two of them.

“Yeah!let’s go”he nodded at his girlfriend.

Luhan gave his hand after he entered,she held his hand.They sat appositely.

Why does he sit there?

“Look Chorong,the view is beautiful”he pointed outside and Chorong looked where he directed.She sighed,thinking of how she wanted him to talk to each other instead of only watching the view.It was indeed too obvious that they only ride it only for that reason.She grabbed her blouse on her lap.Nervous when he changed his seat beside her.

This time,will he do that?...the kiss and Happy Anniversary….

Apparantly,Luhan  seemed like he wouldn’t.He went beside her just the reason to see how the view of Seoul’s city at her place.He kept talking how that place and this place he ever went while his finger pointed here and there.On the other hand,she just nodded and smiled everytime their eyes met .Practically frustrated,how could he do this to desperate Chorong?

She was just being patient maybe he would do the kiss after this.Atleast that was what she hoped.

Sadly,he didn't.

It was time where Luhan drove her by car to her apartment.He kept talking about something that a girlfriend like her would never care.Nevertheless,she just smiled and nodded.She couldn't take any longer of how she was being treated.Maybe it was true that he had already someone in his heart who replaced her.Deep in her heart,she was actually crying out loud.

What does it mean,Luhan

You even forgot that today was our anniversary.Am I not that worth to you?

"Manchester United won last night and..."he mumbled as his eyes glued on the dark street.Moving his mouth to the topic he brought out.

"mmm"she smiled sweetly even though it wasn't the topic she wanted to carry out.But Luhan did.She changed the position of her head to the window,eyeing the view where lights were vague outside.

Maybe,we should end it here,Luhan

Her eyes became teary as she bited her bottom lips just to hide what she felt at the time.

They arrived at their destination.Chorong smiled at her boyfriend with reddened eyes that he noticed it clearly.

"Why do your eyes become red,chorong?"he asked in curiousity.

"Nae?ah...nothing,maybe I'm just tired"

Unknownly,her eyes shed tears that Luhan slightly surprised at her.

"Ah,I'm sorry.Don't worry,this is not important for you,right?"finally letting out her words with honesty that his forehead wrinkled.

"What are you talking about?Why can I care about my girlfriend crying?"

She smiled bitterly at him.

"That's enough Luhan,I'm tired of your lies"she moved out from the car and was about to walk away.Luhan was practically didn't understand what she meant.He went out after that and grabbed her wrist causing her to stop with her head faced Luhan.

Her tears came out without ending,wiping it furiously and sharply stared at Luhan with her anger.

"Chorong,what's wrong with you?tell me"he pleaded.

Acting innocent,huh?

"You still don't understand?"she smiled bitterly again

"You forgot today is our first anniversary,right?"

He snapped out.Being speechlessly to his own words,his mouth left a gap.

What have I done

"I...I'm sorry,Chorong.I really have forgotten about that"

"What ?sorry?Not only that,you also talked to a girl or maybe your new 'girlfriend' last time when you were at the caffee.You should atleast tell me who you just met.But you didn't"slightly  yelled at him,carrying everything she wanted to say.

"Chorong,she was my..."

"You know what,I think we should...."

she took a deep breathe.

"...end our relationship here"

"...Chorong.."

She slowly putting his hand on her wrist aside before she walked off.She left Luhan there blankly at the situation.He was blaming himself for forgetting such a meaningful event for Chorong and him.No,he shouldn't do this.He shouldn't end it up here.

"No..."He ran chasing Chorong after about three minutes staying at his current spot for thinking deeply.The brickbats should be thrown on him.

You are stupid,Luhan

He ran and ran to the direction where Chorong walked to.His eyes moved at every path it could to search for her.

He finally found the figure he was looking for,Chorong was still sobbing as loud as she could.

Reaching her finger to the elevator's button and moved into it.

He then fastened his steps to stop the elevator from closing its door.He successfully stopped it and Chorong frowned with tears running down to her cheeks.Hearing to her sobs,Luhan knew that she was really hurted by him.He panted as of lacking of oxygen.

There,he hugged her tightly,as tight as he tried while Chorong struggledly to let of her body from his embrace.

"Chorong ah~I'm really sorryreally really sorry"

"Let go of me!You..stupid..brat"

he sighed in relief  and grinned eventhough he was being cursed.Perhaps,it was the first time she said such a word to him and he didn't mad at her.

Cute

"I'm sorry,will you apologize me?"he said in between before releasing the hug.Once again,her eyes were still running out tears.Not because of she mad at him anymore but there were tears of being cherish.Too soon for her to be mad at him without any explanation he had't done.Briefly,it wasn't  even fair for him.

She pouted cutely before giving him a nod.It was so distracting to see her lips curved and he couldn't resist it.He then leaned his face closer to her with his hands moved to her waist.

He will kiss me,right?

At first,she pushed her face aback but he stopped it with his gentle hand at the back of her head blocked it.Nervously continued his pace until he reached her lips.Pushing his lips into hers and starting to close their eyes.Mesmerized at the kiss she got,she replied with a the same amount like he did.

Tingtong

The elevator sounded its alarm signalling they just arrived at the floor where Chorong's apartment took place.Unfortunately,it was the reason why they stopped from kissing each other.

Nothing could describe their happiness at the time because it was their first kiss.Normally,it would be awkward that they walked out from the elevator.He scratched the back of his neck when it wasn't even itched.Apparently,they were grinning while looking at the different side.

"So..."they both happened to say it unison.

"you first.."Luhan started first.

"Who..was the girl you met at the caffee?"

He giggled sweetly as he turned to her direction,appearing her back.He then slowly backhugged starting to hold her waist as he rest his chin on her shoulder.Abruptly shocked at first it turned her first to the smiley one.She held his wrist whereas its wrapped around her body.

"She was my mom"

Gaping at his announcement.Indeed,she should have just shut asking such a thing.She shouldn't suspect him from negative thought.He was innocent.

"I ...am sorry for..."

"That's okay.I am the one who should be"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update.hehe

I hope you enjoy this story eventhough it kinda too long for an update(it's oneshot after all)

Thank you for reading and please do comment

:)