1.Too Hot For Me

My EXO Oneshot stories Collection

        Too Hot For Me

“Yah!Kim Taeyeon  stop stalking me!I’m tired of you!”A boy yelled to innocent Taeyeon.Found her at her own business stalking her crush,after all she got caught by him  with ended up of him being bugged how that girl showed her affection wrongly.

“Mianhae oppa”lifting her head down while pouting that left the boy with  total annoyed towards her.

“I rejected you few years ago!why are you so stubborn!fom now on,I don’t want to see your face anymore!do you copy me?”

She began her sobs even more that people around the hallway get their attention to the boy.He was indeed embarassed,he would be called a selfish man after all.All he did was lowering his head to cover his not innocent face from them to thorough who they thought a pathetic man who made  a girl cried.

“Yah!stop it!Go away!”

He walked away leaving Taeyeon cried with the low tone.She finally moved her legs to walk home on the empty street.Her eyes looked down at the ground as of regretting the whole year she was just wasted her times on a stupid man which was called a one sided love.He didn’t hve any heart no even a single good sympathy towards her.She now found out that she was fallen to a heartless man.

It was a good walk until she was stopped by bumping her head to someone’s chest which forcing her weak body being pulled aback.

“Oh Kim Taeyeon!”A sound of formal way to call someone’s name.She looked up only to find Kai,her classmate shocked at the sight of her crying eyes.She was not shck at all.

“Oh,what’s wrong with you?”asking with the way he always did which was a-not-loud-way-to ask people.

“Nothing”she passed through him right away as of exhausted of explaining everything to him.While Kai from the back continuesly watching her silhouette fade away.She walked and walked without realizing that she was actually making her home farther away.She seemed not in her right state,kept on thinking about what just happened.

“Yah!Where are you going?”Someone from the back voiced out.No reply,no answer yet she kept her pace on moving her legs with head down.Kai didn’t get her attention to snap her out from her deep thought but finally made it when he grabbed her wrist.She turned behind with such a drunk state made Kai sighed.

“You’re passing your home!”

She looked around and was only to find that the residence of her house had just she passed.

“Oh”

“What the…”saying indisbelieving a small girl because of her clumsiness.

_________________________________________________________-

THE NEXT DAY:

Taeyeon put her head on her table while heaving a big sigh.The memory of last night pain her heart even more.

“Taeyeon ah~aren’t you coming with me?”Yoona her bestfriend invited her accompany her to the canteen as the bell just rang few minutes ago.

“okay”replying soullessly,frustrated at every words she carried out from .Getting up from her laziness,she was currently lazy to even move but what should she do in this boring class anyway.

“What’s wrong?”Curious at her friend who was now having a total mental breakdown.Once again,Taeyeon felt that was just a waste if she did to tell her friend,she embarrassed enough by the fact that she couldn’t forget her first love.It wouldn’t help anything if she told her.

“Oh nothing,just having a small problem which I think you don’t have to know”putting her both hands in her uniform continueing her walk living Yoona with “what the…this kid”face.

Walking to the canteen with lazy controlling her body until a hand grabbed her wrist that caught her off guard.While Taeyeon snapped out from her illusion,someone who just took her hand suddenly out of blue surprised her with…

“She’s my girlfriend!”Kai shouted heartedly which caused every students at the canteen almost choked everything they have eaten,shocked at the announcement the boy just accomplished.

she lifted up her head and pointed her finger to her.”me”

Her eyes widened as its directed to Kai.

“huh,do you think we believed it?prove it then”one of the students voiced out in such a disbelieved way.A group of boys who just accused Kai as a gay making the gossip spread like a wildfire that the whole school knew it.Except the innocent Taeyeon and her friend.Yoona who witnessed the scene did nothing than gaping as much as its could.

“Wa…wait,what are you talking about?”Taeyeon stucked her words.

“A prove?”he asked as his bitter smile shown.

“Since when did…”before Taeyeon could finish her sentence,she was being speechless towards Kai who just happened to give her a very touch of kiss which left the others started to believe him.With that,Taeyeon started to tremble every parts of her body that her hands couldn’t even move to push either to make him stop from the action.Few seconds later,he finally let go of her lips that left body frozen like a statue.

The whole students at that moment finally made  a speculation that he was innocent one including the boys who just sounded his disbelieve.

“O..kay,seems like you weren’t lying Kai,I’m sorry”making his way out from the canteen after patting his shoulder.

Finally aback from her dreamland,she felt like her awaken was a stone knocking her head.

“What did you just do”Her innocent lips gasped

“Follow me”Dragging the Kim Taeyeon to where there was no people to talk.Letting go of her hand after they arrived.

“Here,I want you to help me”

“I don’t want to”

“You want it or not you already helped me”Kai answered at the total way of talk.

“Your welcome”she crossed her arms to her chest and looked away from Kai’s.

“Okay,let’s act like you’re my girlfriend now ..just for one month”

“what, act?do you think this is a joke?yah!get a grip of yourself!I don’t even like you Jongin I don’t,I can’t and I won’t help even a little mess you did to my whole life!”she shouted.

“let’s tell them that you were just pretending to be my damn boyfriend!”continuing her words and was about to walk but  a sudden words stopped her.

“I like you”

Her eyes concluded of the way she pissed of the boy.

“Are you joking me?”she said while backing him.

“No,I really like you”

“stop it”

“I’ve been liking you for a few years…”

“Do you think I believe you?”

“For those past years,not even once you looked at me as a guy who had feeling towards you,I didn’t have courage to confess this feeling but the way I showed it to you was clearly could tell that I …like you”

“Liar”she whispered.

“Don’t you remember when you fainted at the marathon last year?I ran back to where you were just to help you,thus,you were just being thankful”

She bited her lips,reminding herself of that day.

Is that true?

She thought.

“Who did always help you to do your class duty?It’s me Kim Taeyeon,why…why ..are you so stupid?”

She bited her lips and he also did so.Every words that came out from his mouth was opening her little heart to wake up,feeling her heart beats faster and faster.

What is this?why is my heartbeat gone crazy?

She couldn’t take the sadness that added the pain her heart and left Kai again with watching her silhouette faded away just what last night happened.

Starting from that day,she avoided kai as much as she could eventhough sometimes she happened to meet him at the quitest place at the school where was a rooftop.She  and him pretended like they didn’t know each other.It continued around three weeks.But little did she know,her closed heart towards any guy finally opened its space to make Kai entered the door.She started crushing him.She just hided it.

Until the day,kai was her partner in doing their school task which they both disagree at first but being afraid of being punished by the teacher,effortly did the demand.

“You do this and I do the left”Taeyeon  said with cold tone.kai heaved a sigh which he heated her with the topic that happened around a month ago.

“Do you still mad at me?”

“Tch,let’s stop talking about that and do our work”

“But the way you talk is pissing me to death”

She glared at him.Question that echoing the quiet class after all the students made their way out.

“answer me,Do you still angry with me?”he continued asking her and remain so until he got a perfect answer.It was out at the tenth time he questioned her “do you still mad at me,Taeyeon?”

“Yeah,I still mad at you.You don’t even bother to talk to me after that day and makes my heart hurts so much”

He smiled widely at her words.Taeyeon on the other hand was covering slapped it a little bit harder that she groaned in pain.The words that just flippednout from and had been stuck in her head for such the certain times where he ignored her everytime they run into each other.

He moved closer to her and gave a gentle hug.She replied it with grabbing his waist.

“I am sorry Kim taeyeon”he said in between the hug.She then started to punch his chest playfully while her eyes shed tears of embarrassed.

“Why did I start to like you”

His smile grew even bigger witnessing the clumsiness of his love ones.

-THE END-

COMING UP NEXT:

LUHAN x CHORONG

_________________________________________________

I JUST HAPPENED TO WRITE THE STORY AFTER MAKING THE FOREWORD FEW MONTHS AGO.I'M SORRY SUBSCRIBERS YEOREOBUN.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE DO COMMENT FOR NEXT COUPLE. :)