Yo

Kitty Cat Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING, GUYS.

Sorry about this guys, because I goddamn hate it when I get all excited seeing that a story has been updated for it to turn out to only be an author's note. I swear I wouldn't disappoint you guys like this if it wasn't neccessary.

So, the reason for this author note and why there hasn't been an update in quite a while is because I am hesitant on whether or not I should continue this story. Before you're like "Omg you author", please continue to read to see why.

As many of you might know, I run a recommendation story in which I basically check out like 23940923898 Exo orientated stories to see if they're worthy of landing a spot as a recommendation. While doing so, I stumbled upon a story that really resembles this one. Before I move on, I would like to identify the fact that I am NOT accusing them of plagarizing, seeing as how their story was created before this one.

Anyways, both of your stories are similiar in the aspects that the Exo members are able of shap shifting into cats (Except in hers, all 6 of them do), and that both OC's name is Mina.

I swear that I didn't plagarize this story either (Although nobody is accusing me of doing so), and I was kind of dumbstruck at the fact that out of all the names out there, we chose the same name for the OC in a story which the members transform into cats. 

With this said, I'm kind of uncomfortable with the idea of continuing this sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter