1st page

Love Game
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Soshi Girls are at their usual meeting place, after getting a call from the shikshin that they should meet up.

"What does this shikshin wants right now? I was in the middle of sleeping." The Ice princess sighed.

"I bet she wants food again. Did anyone brought any food?" The caring leader asked.

"Naah. She just has something really great to tell us, girls." Yuri told them. "But I still brought food, in case she asks for this as an exchange of her great news.

"Good thinking unnie! Yonghwa-oppa also bought some for us" The maknae said, which made everyone .

"Our maknae's really a grown-up. She now calls her boy friend 'oppa'." Yoona complimented her.

"You and Yonghwa are really getting close. Chukkahae!" Sunny said brightly.

"Don't be like that, unnies." Seohyun blushed.

"YAH!!!! HI GIRLS!" The incoming Sooyoung with her girl friend, Hyoyeon shouted.

"Just in time, Soo and Hyo. We were in the middle of doing our own stuffs." Tiffany said.

"So, what is it that you're going to tell us?" Taeyeon asked immediately.

"Well... Drum rolls please, Hyo."

"Enough with that, and just tell us!" Jessica shouted.

"Yah! Don't shout at my Sooyoung." Hyoyeon defended Sooyoung.

"Thank you, baby." Sooyoung kissed Hyoyeon on the lips.

"Please stop making out, unnies. Control your hormones, please." Seohyun said while covering her eyes with her hands.

"It's not like that you and Yonghwa won't get to that point." Yoona teased the maknae.

"Okay. Shh now, SY's about to speak."

"I want food first." Sooyoung commanded.

"Here!" Yuri threw the pack of chips. "Tell us now!"

"Okay, okay." Sooyoung said while munching on to the chips.

"Remember when we joined the win-a-car raffle last week?"

Everyone nodded.

"Guess what girls?! WE WON! WE GOT CHOSEN!" Sooyoung shouted happily.

"What? Really?" Yoona said not being able to believe.

"We won the PINKEU Sone car?!" Tiffany stood up, from remembering that the car's color was pink.

"This is not an early April Fools' joke, right you two pranksters?" Jessica raised an eyebrow at them both.

"No, we're telling the truth. We really won it!" Hyoyeon started dancing crazily.

"Who could've thought buying a pair of jeans at the mall could make us a sone car owner." Taeyeon happily said.

Everyone followed Hyoyeon except Seohyun and Jessica who was still sitting but was laughing at her friends while they were dancing crazily.

"UNNIES!" Seohyun stopped the crazy dance.

"It's only one car. Who gets to keep it?"

Suddenly the 8 girls looked seriously at the maknae.

"Okay, okay. Let's settle this one." Taeyeon gestured them to sit down.

"Okay. So not all of us can keep it as ours. But only one person, so at this time we will be eliminating some of us."

"How?" Curious Seohyun asked.

"Like... You're too young, so you're eliminated." Hyoyeon told Seohyun.

"That was a bit upfront, love." Sooyoung whispered to her.

"No offense, Seo. But we're trying to make this elimination fast.

"But I wanted to have a car, so that Yonghwa oppa can teach me how to drive." Seohyun murmured.

"Don't worry, Seohyun. Yonghwa's rich anyway, just tell him to buy you one." Tiffany comforted her.

"So okay, one eliminated. 8 more to go."

"Wait, not all of us have our driver's license right?" Yoona speak out.

"Sheez." Sooyoung whispered.

"So, Choi Sooyoung you're already eliminated!" Yoona pointed her while laughing.

"That's my Yoongie." Yuri said proudly.

"Yah! That's not fair! I was the first one who found out about this."

"Don't worry, love. I'll teach you again how to drive. This time you should really pay attention on what I tell you to do rather than on your food, okay?" Hyoyeon brushed her hair.

"Arasseo." Sooyoung pouted and cuddled to Hyoyeon.

"Who else doesn't have their driver's license yet?"

Sunny raised her hand, while Yuri was hesitating if she should raise her hand or not.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! I saw you failed your driving test." Hyoyeon protested.

"Yah!"

"That's my Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung proudly said and meronged Yuri.

Yuri sighed and raised her hand. "I thought you told me you already passed your driving test? You are in big trouble later, Kwon Yuri. So you're like trying to show that I'm a bad teacher? You're really gonna get it later." Yoona got up and went by Jessica's side, but Yuri followed her and tried to pursuade her to forgive her.

"O-okay. Awkward situation back there." Taeyeon exclaimed. "So Yuri and my dear Sunny are eliminated. So Just I, Yoona, Fany, Hyoyeon and Jessica are left. Hmm, Let's continue the elimination by tomorrow after the finals, okay girls? Let's study hard. Fighting!"

"Aww. I want to know who gets to have the car already. I bet it's me!" Hyoyeon said.

"Nah! It's going to be my Yoongie!" Yuri claimed.

"Yah! Will you two stop it?" Taeyeon held both girls.

"Let's go to our homes and study already, okay unnies?" Seohyun commanded her unnies.

YoonYul, SunYeon along with Seohyun left already. Leaving HyoYoung, Jessica, and Tiffany packing up some things.

"We'll be leaving you two now, okay?" Hyoyeon told Jessica and Tiffany.

"Hey! We're going in the same direction, why don't we go together?" Tiffany asked.

"Well actually we're gonna skip studying right now. We have to go somewhere else."

"We are?" Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon.

"Shh it." She told Sooyoung. "We're gonna make sure that they'll fall for each other this time." Hyoyeon whispered to her.

"Oh." Sooyoung smiled. "Yeah.. We.. have to go somewhere else. You guys have fun!" Hyoyeon stared at her. "I mean, take c

Please log in to read the full chapter