Prince Story

Prince Story

'Mom, Dad, you always tell me, that one day, i will find my true love.. I'm tired of waiting.. Waiting for that true love to come..'

'How are you guys up there?? Miss me here? hehe.. The company has been going fine.. I'm managing it well as dad told me to.. Krys has been helping a lot.. But lately she is sick.. Even i told her not to overworked she is just too stuborn to even heard me.. hmmm...'

'Anyway, there's this girl my college.. She is beautiful.. and not to mention that her voice is so sweet and husky.. I really want to ask her to the ball this end of the month.. But what can a nerd like me do? I'm just a nerd, ugly poor guy at college... *chukle*'

'Look at the time... i need to go.. The company need me there... I will bring krys with me next time i come.. See you when i see you Mom, Dad..'

Jesse stand up after what it seems like an hour sitting in front of his parents grave..

There he is, the man by the age of 22 name Jesse Jung.. He has a little sister named Krystal Jung, and hiss parents passed away because of a plane crashed years ago leaving him and his sister to taking of the company his parents left..

Yes, indeed he is a young handsome barchelor. But no one but his bestfriend know that identity at his college.. why?? Just because he don't like crowd and he don't like much attention.. That's explained why he goes by the nerd concept.. Well, who wouldn't crowding him if only they know who he is.. The CEO of the biggest enterprise in Korea.. The Jung Enterprise..

 

*Jesse POV*

*ring* *ring*

"Yes, Jesse speaking.."

"Oppa,,, when will you come to the office?? the client is almost here.. And the meeting is starting in 15 minutes... So you better be here N.O.W..."

"hahahaha... Okay baby.. I'm arriving anyway.."

"Oh... Thank GOD.."

*click*

"Hahaha.. this little.." Thought Jesse as he walk to his office..

 

-few hours later- Jung Mansion-

"Oppa. soooo..... Do you go to the ball?"

"I'm not sure baby.. Why? Are you going?"

"I think... If only he ask me... *pout*"

"Aigooo... haha.. You can just ask him then if he is not doing so.. *grin*"

"Noo.... He must be the one doing soo.. hmph..."

"Playing hard to get eh?? hehe... It's late.. go sleep baby..."

"'Kay oppa... Nighty... *kiss jesse cheek*"

"Nite.. *smile*"

 

-The next day-college-

"Hey nerd.. Going to the ball? Ahh... I guess not.. who would accept him though..?? ahaha.. ughly and poor little nerd.."

"Hahaha.. I bet the one that go with him must be just the same.. LOL..."

 

"Just ignore them,buddy.." Taeng said..

"Haha.. nah.. not a big deal too me.. Just say what they want to.." Jesse replied as they walked over to their class.

Just right around of the corner to their class someone crash over Jesse resulting his glasses to fall off.. Luckily no one saw that because mostly are going to class already..

"Ommooo... I'm really sorry... I'm late for class and i kinda rush..." the girl said as she stand up..

"Nah.. It's okay really... Just be careful next time.. *gather the book* Now.. Here's your book Tiffany-ssi"

"Ohh? you know my name? errr... do i know you?" Tiffany said

"Haha.. maybe you don't.. I'm just.. Nobody.. Anyway we better go now before we really late.." Jesse said and walk to his class after getting his glasses.

 

*Tiffany POV*

'OMG..!!! i'm really clumsy... >.< but, but, but, wasn't that Jesse???? Wait a minute.... The 'he' behind that glasses... He is soooo cuteeeee...!!!'

Oh, Hy... My name is Tiffany Hwang.. 22 y.o, and yes, i have this crush on this nerdy guy... Goes by the name Jesse Jung.. He is just so cute wasn't he?? hehehe....

"hey, are you coming??" Jesse said.

Tiffany wake up from her though right away.. "COMING..!!" I yelled and running toward him..

He took my book from me, said that he will carried it to the class... So nice of him...

'I totally need to tweet this later...!!!! *spazzing* Haha..'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Normal POV*

Its been a couple of week since their encounter, and who know that encounter can drew them closer.. Well not nicely at first, but eventually everyone just got tired and let them be..

Its one week away from the ball.. Yet Jesse still too coward to ask her out.. As for his besties Taeng, he is going with his girlfriend Sunny, and Krystal finally got asked out by her long time crush Amber..

Now jesse and tiffany is sitting at the park after their little date earlier..

"Say, Jesse... Why are you always wearing that big glasses of you?? While you are actually.. CUte?"

"I have my own reason Fany.. Beside, i don't really like attention haha.."

"Yeah, can see that. haha.. Anyway.. It's been almost a month... And yet i never know where you live and your family... Tell me pleaseeee.... pretty pleaseee.... *pout*"

"Haizzz... stop that pout of yours.. Hahaha... You really want to know that much??"

"*nodded* Yeappp..!!!"

"Hahaha.. Okay.. Lets go.."

 

-30 minutes later-

*gasp* "This is where you live??? This mansion???"

"Errr... Yeah,, i live with my little sister Krystal here.. Come in.."

"Ooo-kay..."

 

"As you can see.. I live here only with my little sister.. My parents passed away in a plane crash years back.. Soo yeah.."

"Ahhh.. i'm sorry..."

"Nah.. its okay.. hehe.. About me.. Nothing much i can tell.. The reason why i don't really like to let other know who i really am is because, well, this one you can see... Hahaha.."

"Yeahh... I can say that you are rich, as in really really....."

"Hahaha.. Let's just say that i work it out.. After my parents passed away i started to take care of my dad company, that was back when im 17. Jung Enterprise is our family company.."

"No Wayy..... *speechless*"

"hahaha... yes way.. "

"Say.. you going to the ball?"

"Only if the princess in front of me allow me to ask her to the ball.."

"Hahaha.. Gladly my prince.."

The two giggle at their sillines and walk to the attic..

The attic where Jesse always go when he miss his parents..

 

"You know.. My dad always tell me.. That one day, if i found my princess, the one i really love, i cannot be a coward and need to step up to her.. He told me to love that person dearly, and must not hurt her no matter what.."

"That girl must be very lucky.. the girl that you love.." Tiffany said dissapointly..

"Yeah.. I bet.. My dad once told me.. If one day i found that girl.. and if one day i decide to step up and confess.. I must bring her here to do that.."

"Why?"

"Because this is also the place where we keep a lot of memories,. and also the place where my dad ask my mom hand for marriage.."

"Really? And have youo ever bring that girl here?"

"I never even bring a girl inside this house haha... you are the first one"

*speechless*

"Sooo... Here i decide one thing.. That i really cannot hide and be coward anymore.. Since i saw you 3 years ago.. I realize that, in that moment i already fall in love with you.. and as the time flies, i find myself falling deeper and deeper for you.. So as i said.. *kneel* will you Tiffany Hwang, be my girlfriend?"

"i..i...*speechless*"

"Err... I bet you must be surprise.. hahaha.. its okay....." Right on the spot Jesse eyes wide open.. Yes, tiffany just kissed him.. on the lips...

"Yes..!! I will be your girlfriend..!!! I Love You so much..."

"I Love You Tiffany..." *kiss*

"I love you too..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A week later-

-At the ball-

 

Everyone gathering at the hall as the ball goes on.. And suddenly they turned to the door and jaw dropped..

And yes, there in the hall dorr, stand Jesse and Tiffany dressed and the prince and princess of the night..

Jesse remover his glasses and decide to just go with who is.. No more hiding behind the big glasses..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year has passed and the two still going all strong, and tonight Jesse finally decide to ask tiffany for her hands, as he get the permission and bless from her father.. And they finally tie a knot 2 years later, blessed with 2 little twins named Jung Yoona and Jung Yuri..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is just a little tale about a prince from not a long long ago kingdom, as it take place in their own fantasy kingdom..

And as the Prince and Princess live hapily, with their two little mini-me..

 

-----The End-----

 

JHwang

 

 

*forgive me for any kind of mistake... english is not really my language.. so yeah.. ^^*