Chapter 32. Her Confession

The Guy Who Helped Me Stop Falling Inlove With My Brother

YOUR POV.

"Gongchan.. I'll just go upstairs and change." I said to Channie when oppa came already.

 

--room--

"Sungji? Are you sure your fine?? You're really red right now. Did Gongchan did something wrong??"

He followed me here? Act all curious. Thanks for ditching us with her.

Oppa didn't show up after Gongchan confessed to me. I blushed even more at the thought.

He ended up texting me that I should just go home because he met Hara and went out with her a while ago.

"Are you sure you're ok? You're not even talking.." He babbled. Not gonna work. I ain't gonna talk to you.

 

When Gongchan walked me to our house. I asked him to stay for a bit and so that when 5pm comes.. they have each other's company.

We waited for 1hour... But.. its okay.. Cuddling with TurChan is the best.. :">

 

I was really upset. Its like, I really waited for that hot chocolate. But, well, the bad thing is he was just distracted with that girl.

Really. Who is Hara to oppa???

But the good thing is...

I now know that Gongchan loves me.. But.. I don't know what to do.. I love him too.. don't you think its too early for my age to get in a relationship?

Well.. Let's see..

 

"Are you.. mad at me?"

"Aniyo." I defended.

"Then why are you like this to me??"

"You didn't say sorry yet."

"Thats all??"

"Uh~huh."

He hugged me from the back.. Btw, I was scanning for some comfortable clothes in my wardrobe..

"You're still a kid." He whispered to me. "Mianhaeyoo."

Sigh. Okay. He put on his aegyo voice.

"Forgiven." I faced him. "Go change oppa. few more minutes left. You still have your rehearsal."

He just nodded. I went to the bathroom to change and went downstairs to Gongchan.

 

"Channie.!!" I jumped to the sofa.

"Careful." He smiled. He caught a strand of hair on my face. He put it behind my ear and caress my face.

"saranghaeyo Jung Sungji ~" He was about to lean in for a kiss when suddenly oppa took the last step already.

We both look at him.

"Did I disturb something??"

I shook my head. Gongchan stand up already, "Hyung.. we must go now. We still have our rehearsal.."

"Arasso." Oppa looked at me and tap my head, "Be a good girl. I won't be here tonight. I'm gonna sleep with them."

"Go on. Have fun. smiles." I shooo him away XDD

I hug the both of them and waved goodbye already..

 

I guess I'll be alone tonight.

 

Jinyoung's POV

at the mall a while ago. I don't know that Hara was there. After I ordered the 3 hot chocolate. When I turned around, I bumped into someone. And its Hara.

"Hi Hara." I greet her.

"Oh! Jinyoung. Its you. Hello :D"

"Hey.. So.. you're just alone?"

"Ne. My friends went home already." She said with a sad tone.

"uh.. uhm.. wanna hang out??" SHEESH. DOES WORDS JUST WENT OUT FROM MY MOUTH,I SWEAR.

"You sure?" She assured.

I just nodded, "Wait for me here!:)" She skipped and ordered coffee.

 

I already forgotten about those two when I notice I have 3 hot chocolates on my hand. I immediately texted Sungji to just go home. Aish... Sorry Sungji~

 

Hanging out with Hara is fun. She's really interesting. Hmm..

"Hara.. Do you have any date.. on the prom?" I suddenly ask her. My mouth is controlling me. WTH.

"Hmmm.. many seniors asked me already.." She said as she tooked a sip on her coffee..

"Oh. so you have one already..."

"Ani.. I didn't answer all of them.."

"Wae?" I asked curiosly.

"I'm waiting for someone." She blushed.

EH? Who is that boy? Hmm.. Maybe if I'll ask her she'll not accept me too.

"If that so.. Well.. I was about to ask you but.. I think I don't have a chance.." I just shrug and drink my hot chocolate.

"Andwae!! I mean..sighs" I looked at Hara with wide eyes. wow. Did she freaked out?

"This is harder than I thought." She put her hand on her forehead. What? I didn't get it. Did I said something wrong??

"Jung Jinyoung." She called my whole name for the very first time.. She looked at me deeply and I was just staring at her.

"joaheyo..." She bit her lip. "I'm sorry." Then she left. I tried to catch her but she was nowhere in sight.

 

"HYUNG!!" I heard Gongchan shout at my ears.

"YAA!" I smacked his head.

"I asked you for the 10th time. I don't know know where Sandeul's house is!!" He said scratching his head.

"Mianhae. I was thinking of something." Then, I lead the way.

 

when we arrived at Sandeul's house already. We ate first and started the rehearsal already.

we finished 8 in the evening and we rested for an hour by talking, eating and sharing some moments.

(Like what B1A4 usually do every Saturday)

 

"I confessed to Sungji already." Everyone gasped. Did I heard CrongChan right?? She confessed already to my baby Sungji??

"Wow. Thats great." I squeeze his shoulder. Why do I fell like this all of a sudden? Its like, I'm not happy or anything.

Hmmm. I guess I'm just tired.

"C'mon guys.. Lets rest already."