Chapter 33. You're not doing your project.

The Guy Who Helped Me Stop Falling Inlove With My Brother

thanks to this awesome people for clicking the

'SUBSCRIBE TO STORY' option ^^

@moonminjin @inspiritskissmes32 @fay814 @dream-locket @shineegirl17 @kiwi479 @Futurestar

thanks for reading my fic :D

 

 

 

okay. i think i over designed it XD lol. i told you it .

 

Chapter 33

 

 

 

I woke up because of the super cold breeze of the wind. It was also dark. I went to the window to see that its raining. "I hope Sungji is fine alone." Sighs. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and change. I need to meet up with Hara later at school. We need to finalized our project so that we can pass it tomorrow morning.

After I washed myself. There was no one in Sandeul's room. Guess they're eating already. I immediately went down stairs and join them eating breakfast. I texted Sungji that I'll be home by 6pm because I still need to go the school and finished my project.

"Hyung. What time are you going home??" Gongchan asked me while munching the bread. Its still 9am in the morning. And its raining. "Later at 6pm." I said, taking a sip of the hot chocolate that Sandeul's maid prepare. "Bwoh!? How about Sungji!?? She's just alone there!" He freaked out. I giggled with his reaction. He really cared for Sungji a lot. "I told her already. Or, if you want.. Go to our house and guard her." I tease. "Sure! I'll just take bath." He rushed to the bathroom. "That kid." I smiled. "I really can't believe that he confesses already." CNU said to us. "Ne. I agree to hyung. He's scared.. He told that to me. And I was shocked when he said that he confessed already. He's brave." Sandeul said. Baro is just quiet. Eating and listening to us. He's not usually like this. "Baro.. Are you ok??" He nodded. "Do you have any problem??". "Mollayo.. I'm still confused." He said. "Its about love, and.. I don't know if I'm inlove with this girl. She's always on my mind." He lowered his head and put his hands to it. "You'll understand it.. Someday.." I told him. "I asked her to be my date at the prom." He said, gaining gasped from all of us. Wow. Even Baro? :D "She said yes. And I was planning to confess to her... at the prom." He said his planned. I agreed with an O.K sign in my hand. "Thats great. It'll be a night to remember for her, Baro. Don't worry." CNU told him and rub his back. Sandeul and I just nodded. "I hope so." Then we continued eating. There was a loud bang from the stairs. We went there to see who's that. Its none other than, Gongchan. "Hyungs! I'll be going. I need to see Sungji. Anyeong!" He flashed his eye smile and went out already. Excited much?

 

Sungji's POV

I was cleaning the house when someone knock on the door. Jinyoung oppa? Hmm. NO. He said he'll go home late. It stopped raining already.

I opened the door to see an unexpected person. Its Kim Kibum. My another cousin. "KEY OPPA!!" I scream for joy! Oh how I miss this Diva-ish oppa. "Sungji! Bogoshippo!" Then he hug me. I hug him back. "Oppa! Come in." I let him go inside our house. Its still 9am in the morning. "Where's your brother?" He asked me. "He's in his friend's house." He just nodded. "Omo Oppa! How I miss you already oppa! Good thing you came to have a visit. Wow. You're blonde now" I ruffled his hair. "Yeap! We're going to London with my friends later. We'll have our promotions there! I'm excited! I was so shocked that we're also famous there! I never thought SHINee will reach Europe. Jeonun Haengbokhayo! They went to the mall but I just told them to drop me here cause I need to talk to my favourite dongsaeng!" He babbled in one breathe. I giggled. He's just too cute to act like that. I know. He's really famous right now with his group, SHINee. He also pursue his dream to be an artist like Ryeowook oppa. "Chokahaeyo oppa! :) Don't forget to buy a souvenir for me! I wanted to go there also. Aigoo. You're so lucky. pouts" He pinch my cheeks and said. "Ya. You're still cute. I hate it. But! I'm more handsome now before! And I'm more almighty than ever." He confidently said. Haha! He didn't change.

We continued to talk until we hear a honking van infront of my house. "Oh.. I guess I need to go.." He said. He hug me tight. "Take care Sungji!" He made a heart shape on his hand.

"Have fun and be safe!" I waved goodbye. He went inside the van already and leave. I was about to close the door when someone stopped me. "Good Morning Sungji!" Gongchan greeted me. I smiled at him. Never thought that he'll come here. "Oh.. You're so early.. Its just 10AM in the morning. Did oppa told you to come??" I asked him. "Half yes half no." He smiled and went inside my house and close the door. "What do you mean??" I asked him. He wrap his arms around my waist. "Its just we're thinking the same plan. I also wanted to go here 'cause I miss you." Then he hug me. Waaa. We looked like a couple now even though its not. I hug him back and said. "Lemme take a bath first." I didn't wait for his answer but I immediately run upstairs.

After 20 minutes. I was done taking a bath. I got dresses and went downstairs again to find Gongchan watching T.V .. "Sungji. Let's eat outside." He turn offed the T.V, grabbed me and we went to McDonald's.

30 minutes walking. I laugh when we got there. "Ya. Why are you laughing." He asked me, blushing. Cute! "Nothing :) I also wanted to eat here." I smiled at him. He smiled back and giggled. "I read your mind, silly. Let's eat already." We ordered McNuggets and Coke as our drinks. "Gongchan. I want to eat Ice Cream." I said with my puppy dog eyes. "Later." He winked at me.

After we're done eating.. We stayed for a few minutes already. "Sungji, where do you eat delicious ice creams with hyung?" My eyes brighten up ask. "I'll lead the way." I'm so happy. I'm really craving for Ice Cream right now. "We should just ride right now." He agreed and he called a cab.

 

Jinyoung's POV

I went to the school and just to find out its closed. Aigoo. We're will we do our homework. I look around and saw Hara. I appoached her. "Hey. The school is closed." I told her. "Ne. Uhmm.. Do you know any places to go?" She asked me. Suddenly, a place popped in my mind. "Yeap. Kaja!"

We went to the Ice Cream shop that me & Sungji usually go. "We should finish the project first before we'll order." I said to Hara when I saw her looking at the delicious ice creams. She just nodded and we started finalizing it.

 

Your POV

AIGOO! Traffic! 1 hour ride. We payed for the cab and went inside the ice cream shop already. To my surprise. I saw Jinyoung oppa and Hara eonnie. They're happily eating the ice creams in their table. "Sungji. Let's order now!" Gongchan grabbed me. I guess he didn't saw them.

We ordered this:

mine

Gongchan's

 

we find a spot to seat. Gongchan nudge me. "Hey.. Is that Hyung & Hara right?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeap. He said the he'll finalize their project together." Gongchan gave me a questioning look then to them. "Their not doing their project." I thought. Then they're both laughing. Oppa looked around.. He saw us. I waved at him and grabbed Gongchan to a table thats far away from them,

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

56 subscribers | 2175 views 

WOW! :) I LOVE YOU ALL!