Chapter 31. Not a great Confession.

The Guy Who Helped Me Stop Falling Inlove With My Brother

OMGEE. I REFRESHED THE PAGE AND. DAMN! I NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!! LSKFELKGNGKJNKJ.crap

aish. i hate it! it was great already and it was all gone >.< eottohkeyo!!??

 

anyways.. i was bored and i edited some of my pictures.. lol. and it . haha.

well. bare with this chap.. i was really pissed.

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

 

Gongchan's POV

"Sungji? Gwenchanayo?" I asked her. I wanted to be sure. Besides, I'm damn worried. I know her to well.

She went in her usual spot when we're still kids.

 

--flashback--

There she is, Sungji. My ultimate crush. I heard Mrs. Jung was finding for her. She ran away again? Guess she wants to be alone and share her problems with her trusted friend.. and, it was no other than, ME.

You see, she's not really close to hyung.. Because their parents want him to focus on his studies (GOOD THING THEY LOOSEN UP A LOT.)

You know. Sometimes, Sungji doesn't act like an 8 year old kid.

I ran behind her and covered her beautiful eyes with my bare long hands.

"Guess Who??"

"TurChan!!" She squek and then she hold the back of my hand to remove it. ㅋㅋㅋ

She faced me then hug me. "Oh. Omo. thank God.. Now I have a friend to talk to. pouts." She said and made a gesture.

I got it. She want me to push the swing.

She sit down and I started pushing her.

 

(well guys! XD not literally 'PUSHING HER' I mean, to move the swing blablabla =D)

 

"You have a problem don't you? I can feel it." I ask her. Concerned.

"Ne... Something to do with oppa."

"You can tell me. Maybe I can help." I offered.

"Cheongmal!?? You know what, you're always helping me, TurChan. From now on, we'll be the best friends forever & always! You're the best bud ever!! Promise me you'll stay by my side forever." She held out her pinky, "Pinky Promise??" She asked me with her puppy dog eyes.

I held out my pinky too and cross it with her. "Pinky Promise." I answered with a smile.

"YIPPPEEEEEY!!" She cheerfully sang.

--end--

 

"Ne! I'm fine now. Gomawo, TurChan bows" She said. She made a gesture.

I was frozen. Its like dejavu 10 years ago ~

 

I got it. She want me to push the swing.

She sit down and I started pushing her.

 

(well guys! XD not literally 'PUSHING HER' I mean, to move the swing blablabla =D)

 

"You're welcome" I said. Slighty pushing her.

"Good thinf you came or else.. we'll, that Haewon guy was about to me but thanks to that Ghun guy they even ended up fighting giggles and most especially.. to my.. best bud." she looked up at me.

I looked down at her and gave her my eye smile.

Something popped in my mind.

TEASE.

I bowed down so that we're now face to face, eyes to eyes and nose to nose.

"Thank you." I whispered then I stand up straight again, I hide a smirk.

"Y-yaaa." She said, stuttering and blushing.

 

Good Job Shik Gongchan. Making your best friend blush.

 

"Sungji~'

"yeaap??"

"Did you ever .. fell inlove with someone??"

"hmm... I don't know.. You know I'm not interested in that stuffs.." She said swaying her feet.

She's the Jung Sungji I love. Simple yet perfect. A Blue Catcher. Not interested in the word 'love'. But she shows it. I just can't stop loving her secretly.

 

But, in her tone. I'm guessing she's not sure. I wish I have a chance.

 

"coughs. Ermmm.. You? Do you ever like someone, Channie?" She asked me.

I gulped. But I proudly answered her, "Of course."

"Wow. That girl must be really lucky." She said in a dry voice. Ah ~ good thing you know you're lucky for having me ^^

"What do you mean?" I asked her >>Curious.

"You know.. You're gentleman, thoughtful, sweet, nice and smart. smiles" Sungji, you're praising me too much. Heck, I'M BLUSHING.

"So there's a possibility you'll like me??"

"We both know that." She told me. Well, yea. But I meant more.

"Uhmm.. yea.. I know."

"You should go for her, Channie. I'm guessing she's a nice girl :) My bestfriend got head over heels for her." Is she encouraging me to court her??

Oyeaa. She doesn't even know yet.

 

"What if I say, 'I like you.'?"

"I like you too."

"What if I say, 'I love you'?"

"I love you tooo."

I went infront of her and bend my knees. I tip toed for support. So that I'm level with her chin

I mouthed the words..well, I told her, "Sungji... I'm... I'm inlove with y-you.." exhales.

She got O___o "Are you serious!?" She asked me in a sec.

I nodded. I kneeled. It doesn't matter if I get stains of the dirt on the ground. The important thing is I need to let Sungji knows my true feelings for her.

"I know this is insane and a lame confession but its okay with me if you wouldn't answer me now. I wanted to prove that I'm madly inlove with you. I'll give you time. So that if I asked you if you can be my girlfriend you know your answer."

"I.... I was just shocked, Channie. Don't worry. Everything is fine.. smiles." She cupped my face.

That.. that smile.. It made me force to smile back.

I STAND UP AND SHOUTED, "I LOVE YOU! JUNG SUNGJI!"

She stand up and 'shhh' me. But I just looked at her and stick out my tongue to her.

"So that means I have a chance to court you? :)" I cupped her face

She slighty nod her head. YES!

I was so happy that I.........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KISSED HER.

"Thank You.. Sungji~"

 

 

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

it right?? i'm sorry :((