Sudden Feelings.

Why Do I Feel Like This?

 

 I am not sure why exactly but it happened ….. I fell in love with my best friend Sunny.

 It was a normal day at school, I just got out of class and went to go meet up with my friends for lunch, and when i was almost there Sunny saw me and she called out.

“Hey! Over here Seohyun! I've been waiting for you.”

 It was then as soon as she said that, I felt a feeling in my heart, like it had skipped a beat it felt nice but with a strong hard squeeze at the end and I gasped for air.

“Hey are you ok you look like you just saw a ghost.” she said worried.

 I looked up at her and she didn’t look the same as she did before and that’s when I realised that I had fallen in love with her, at that moment I blushed and said

“Hmmm? Yeah I'm fine I just feel a bit tired from math it’s so boring” I joked, trying to cover up my newfound feelings.

“And still you get straight a’s in all of your subjects” she said laughing.

Is this what love is? I thought to myself as she laughed. Everything seems different but in a good way.

“Come on lets have some lunch.” she said

 I was still in shock about what I had just felt “Umm I've got money, I will just go and buy something, I’ll be right back” I said nervously.

“Ok I will come with you” she said happily.

 We always went everywhere together, but I needed to be alone to figure out what i was feeling.

“Uh no that’s ok I will go by myself” I said trying to not sound suspicious.

“Ok then, but be quick, its short break” she said

“Don’t worry I be right back.”

 As I walked away I was still trying to make sense of what I was feeling I knew it had to be love but I guess I was just in denial at the time.