Chapter 1

A Dreamer's Story

Yu Jin's| Your POV

After school today, I went to a nearby bakery to buy my Mom's favorite bread. I don't know what's the occasion today but the line was full and I had to wait for 30 minutes just to buy one bread. I was getting really impatient but I had to wait. It was for my mom. Not to mention it is her birthday today. She turned 40 today. She's not that old,isn't she? I actually wanted to prepare a lot of foods for her but she told not to, saying I'm already so busy with school and she doesn't want to add up to that. I actually don't mind. I mean we only celebrate birthdays once a year and birthdays are special right?. I hesitated at first telling her it was okay but she stopped me and told me to buy her her favorite bread instead so there I was.

While waiting for my turn, a commercial got my attention. There was a small flat screen TV beside the counter and no, it wasn't a commercial. It was a video promotion by SM ENTERTAINMENT. Oh My Gosh! I got all excited. It says SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION. I've been practicing and waiting for months for the audition to come and finally here it is! This is my chance to finally audition and I won't let anyone or anything stop me from doing that BUT I have a problem. I talked to my Dad about it a few months ago,telling him I want to audition this coming April but he got all mad at me saying it won't get me anything and told me to focus on my studies instead.

I don't know why he's so mad and won't let me audition. I wanted to become a singer since I was inside my mother's womb and I've been practicing by myself. I don't understand why. I don't mean to be boastful or anything but I'm even one of the top students of our class. I know I can manage my time well between my studies and singing i just don't get it why he won't approve what I want. After I talked to him about that I cried so hard and I never talked to him again even up until now. We would talk but only when I have to say my goodbyes when I have to go to school and nothing more. I'm just upset, REALLY upset but I think I have to give it another try.

It was EXO K doing the promotion. Oh my feeeeeeeeeels ♥ My Chanyeol, he's so adorkable and his smile. Oh gawd, it would always melt me inside. It was Chanyeol's turn to say something. 

"SM ENTERTAINMENT  will hold an audition in Seoul this coming April 20, 2013. 10:00 am. See you there"
After that, Chanyeol showed his perfect teeth.

I smiled widely when the promotion finally ended. "fighting.Yu Jin you can do this" I whispered to myself and smiled. I came back to reality when the girl in the counter poked me. I looked at her and i saw  an impatient look on her face. I turned around and saw some costumers with the same look on their faces. I got nervous but apologized to them, bowing my head."joesonghamnida".  I then ordered the bread and walked out of the shop hurriedly. "Pabo Yu Jin-ah." I knocked my head.


"SM ENTERTAINMENT  will hold an audition in Seoul this coming April 20, 2013. 10:00 am. See you there"
Those words continued to echo in my head.
"I'm going to audition no matter what" I said to myself.

___________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter eh? Don't worry it was just an introduction :) Finally after what seems like forever, I made another fanfic.
Please support me guys :D <3