this is the moment

Life of a Beauty Queen


Chapter 4

 

 

Yonghwa waited outside the stadium for Seohyun to finish...

 

“ I told you not to wait for me” Seohyun said

“How will you go back to the hotel?” He said while opening the door of his sports car.

 

“I’ll take the taxi or the subway! I’m a big girl now Yonghwa you  don’t have to babysit me” She told him

 

“Right coz I’m not your boyfriend just get inside Seohyun “ He signalled her to go inside the car.

 

“Don’t boss me around Yonghwa” she told him while adjusting her seatbelt

 

“I’m not bossing you around Seohyun” She said

 

“I don’t want destructions right now Yonghwa this pageant is really important to me” She told him.

 

“ What do you really want Seohyun? I can try to be what you want” He said while driving in the busy freeway.

 

“All I wanted is someone to love me Yonghwa! You don’t have to try so much!” Seohyun said honestly
“You don’t have to try at all” She added

 

Yonghwa just remained silent while digesting what she was  saying not even giving her a  glance and just concentrated on the road.


“If you cant give me that then stop now” She said wipping her tears...

 

Yonghwa stop the car on the side and face Seohyun.

 

 

“I like you Seohyun you know that from the very first time I saw you I liked you have the most beautiful eyes that I have seen.” Yonghwa touch her cheeks and wiped her tears.



“Like? Everyone likes me now Yonghwa why would you be any different?” She said sarcastically

“You always think of me as cheap and easy” she added

 

“ No I don’t why would you say that?” Yonghwa was surprised

 

“No one has ever made me feel that low Yonghwa” She opened the door and left him in the car.

 

“Yah! Seo Joohyun where are you going? Seohyun?” Yonghwa shouted and the rain started pouring hard.

 

Seohyun run to the nearest Subway and ride the train going back to her hotel. Yonghwa didn’t follow her and just let her be.

 

The next morning Yonghwa meet her mom in the hotel lobby.

 

 

“Where is Seohyun” He cough and ask her mother while adjusting his shades and hoody.

 

He had colds due to the rain last night.

 

“You alright son? You look tired are you sick?” His mom asks in concern.

 

“I’m okay mom! Where is Seohyun?” He ask again

 

“Oh she went to practice early today since she said she had some important things to prepare for tomorrow show” His mom said while sipping her coffee and reading the news.

 

“Oh okay i’ll go ahead then” He stood up

 

“You take some rest son” his mother adviced

 

“Alright mom! Bye” He preceded back to his condo to rest the whole day.

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t bother Seohyun after what happened since he wants her to concentrate on the competition.

 

 

On the day of the event ...

 

Everyone was on their best giving it their all. Everyone has the big smiles and catwalks to kill.

 

The top 15 was announced right away.

 

Brazil

USA

Venezuela

Spain

Philippines

Mexico

Australia

Dominican Republic

France

Singapore

Russia

China

Portugal

 

Two more names to be called and Yonghwa heart was pounding together will everyone in the crowd he knows how much Seohyun wants this.

 

KOREA

 

Everyone was shouting and Yonghwa surprisingly hug Nana.

 

And last but not the least

CANADA

 

Swimsuit competition was next and everyone was in great form and Yonghwa was amaze on how nice Seohyun’s body it surely more toned now.

 

After the swimwear competition the top 10 was announced and they will be proceeding to the evening gown competition.

 

 

Here the top ten girls who will dazzle the night away” The host said

 

Let’s start with Philippines

 

As expected Venezuela

 

Say hi to the top ten Brazil

 

Next its lucky number seven for France

 

The crowd will go wild for USA

 

Then goes Mexico

 

It might be your lucky night Dominican Republic

 

Your in Singapore

 

Your a step nearer to the crown China

 

And lets save the best for last ...

 

KOREA!

 

The crowds cheered since most of the favourites entered the top ten.

 

The ten beautiful ladies were judged in how they carry their gowns with such grace and elegance at the same time how confident they are with it.

 

After the evening gown competition the top five was announce.

 

Now we will be announcing the top 5

 

 “First in the top five Venezuela”

 

“You’re in the top five again this year Philippines”

 

“Let me here some noise for USA”

 

“A step closer to your dreams Korea”

 

“Tonight is your lucky night Brazil”

 

“So there you go your top 5 most beautiful woman of the night everyone”

 

One by one each of the top five contestants was thrown with some different question...

 

“Korea please step forward your question will come from the head of the Miss Universe organization himself Mr. Donald Truimp.” The host announced

 

 

“Ms. Korea if your given a chance to choose between career or love what will you pick and why?” Donald Truimp asked

 

 

“Good Evening New York! " She greeted

 

The crowd cheered and then Seohyun started answering her final question”

 

“ I have always believe that a woman should be 2 things strong and independent  and with that  I would choose career first  coz love will come when you’re happy with who you are and that includes your career.  Thank you”  Seohyun answered the question articulately and with will.

 

Yonghwa was a little surprise with her answer and he didn’t expect her to choose career over love.

 

After the question and answer portion Ms. Universe of last year gave her final walk and then the awarding of the crown was announced.

 

So here is the moment everyone is waiting for...

 

Lets announce the runner  up first...

 

The fourth runner up goes to ...

 

USA

 

Third runner up goes to...

 Brazil

 

2nd Runner up goes to...

Venezuela.

 

Now the who will be the next Ms. Universe? The lady beat all the hundreds of contestants for the crown tonight.

 

Will announce the first runner up first and then the Ms. Universe...

 

First runner up goes to...

 

Philippines....

 

And then confetti’s where all over the place as Seohyun was announced as the new Ms. Universe.

 

“Our Ms. Universe 2014 is Ms. Korea Seo Joo Hyun Congratulations!” The host announce.

 

Seohyun was crying while the crown was handed placed on her head. It was surreal and unexplainable feeling. The camera’s where flashing and the crowd were cheering.

 

Behind the crowd there was Yonghwa so happy for her.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 




Seohyun was the last to enter the room Miss Universe after party she looks stunning in the black Monique Llullier gown she was wearing and she had that glow that was shining from within. Yonghwa was watching Seohyun being introduced by Donald Trump the head of Miss Universe organization to different influential people in New York. He just sits far away drinking his drinks and observed her. When she was left alone he approached her.

“Seohyun can we talk in your room?” Yonghwa whispered and she just nodded and followed him in the elevator.

In the elevator they didn’t talk because there were many people around when the elevator opened to Seohyun’s floor they just came out together but acted as if they don’t know each other.

Seohyun walk out first and Yonghwa followed

Seohyun opened the door of her room and he entered.

“Yonghwa what do you want to talk a boooooouuut… uhmmm…” Seohyun was pushed by Yonghwa on the wall and kissed her

“what are you doing?” she pulled away from the kiss but Yonghwa kiss her again

“Uhmmm…Uhmmm…Uhmmm…” she tried to push Yonghwa but he just got her hands and pin it to the wall.
“Yonghwa stop it” she protested while he was her neck and going down to her cleavage.

Yonghwa then her dress and pulled it down leaving her with only her on. She was not wearing a bra since her dress has pads. She covered her but Yonghwa got her hands and intertwined it with his hands and pinned it on the wall. 

“Yonghwa!” she shouted and Yonghwa just kissed her to make her shut.

Yonghwa then pulled her down while kissing her. He kneeled and spread her legs a little as he and her womanhood.

“Yonghwa stop!” she grips on his hair.

She protested but her knees weakened and she drops on the floor. Yonghwa lay her on the floor he removes his clothes.

“Yonghwa lets not do it” she told him but he didn’t listened he want her so badly. He spreads her legs and hastily slid himself inside hers.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” She shouted she felt pain she hadn’t done the deed for a long time and so she felt like a all over again.

“Uggggghhhh! Seohyun! I want you so bad” he said pumping at her

“Ahhhh! Yonghwa stoooooooooooo” Yonghwa kissed her to shut up

Even though Seohyun wanted to protest there was also a part of her who want to do it with him and so she just let him do what he want to her.

“Ugggggghhhh!” Seohyun grips on his shoulder wraps her curling toes on his hips

“Your mine Seohyun! I love you” he whispered and it made her stop and look at him straight in the eyes.

“Do you love me or you just want to own me?” She asked him with disappointed eyes

“what? what do you mean?” he cupped her face

“You don’t love me Yonghwa! You just want to own me” she said and tears started to fall.

“Why are you crying Seohyun?” he wipes her tears and remove himself from hers
“I must be that easy huh! Easy and cheap that‘s what I ever was to you” she stood up and covered herself and told him
“No you’re not!” he replied

“You know why I really want to be on top? Coz I really want to prove something to people like you! People like you who judged me because I was poor. That I was not good enough because I was poor.” She shouted while crying hitting his chest

“Im sorry I didn’t know you felt that way!” he holds her face and sincerely apologize to her

“Lets forget this happened” she got her clothes and run to the bathroom and change. She fix her make-up and hair then went out.

“Seohyun! Lets talk” he grab her hands

“I want you out of my life stay away from me” she removes his hands from her wrist and went out of her room.


Back in the ballroom Mrs. Jung was looking for Seohyun she was the star of the night but she was not there.

“Oh! Where have you been darling?” Mrs. Jung asked her when she came back to the party.

“Just somewhere out for fresh air” she told Mrs. Jung

“Really?” Mrs. Jung gave her a questioned look and fixes her hair that was a little messy

“yeah!” she nonchalantly answered and looks around

“You’ve got love marks on your neck darling! Let’s go!” Mrs. Seo whispered and drag her out to the rest room.
_________________

“Who is it? Is it my son?” Mrs. Jung asked as she puts concealer on Seohyun’s neck.

Seohyun just didn’t answer but her tear just keeps on falling.

“Why are you crying? Don’t cry you’ll ruined your make-up” Mrs. Jung hugs her

“ I thought I could forget him ! It’s all in the past he hurt my pride so much but why is he back” Seohyun sobs and Mrs. Jung comforted her

“It’s okay darling! It’s okay” Mrs. Jung rubs her back

“Life is going so well for me why does he have to be in the picture” She told her

“What do you want?” 

“I want him out of my life” 

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” 

“Yeah!” Seohyun nodded

“Then I’ll tell him to give you space” Mrs. Jung assured her

“Thank you!” Seohyun wipes her tears

“It would have been nice to have you as my daughter in law though! You’re sweet, nice, smart and beautiful. What more could I ask for?” Mrs. Jung said as she fix Seohyuns hair

“Let’s go back to the party now sweety I think someone might notice that your gone” Mrs. Jung said.

____________

When they arrived back in party Yonghwa was there waiting for Seohyun.
“I’ll talk to him” Mrs. Jung squeeze Seohyun’s hand and assured her

“Thank you” Seohyun replied and went far away from Yonghwa

When Yonghwa was about to approach her his mother stop him.

“Yonghwa let’s talk first” His mother drag him out of the room.

“What is it mom?”He asked

“Give her space” she replied

“Mom!” he argued

“ It’s what she wants Yonghwa give her that” Mrs. Jung sighted and told him

“Fine! Go be on her side now” Yonghwa told his mother

“I’m not taking sides here Yonghwa” Mrs. Jung was surprised on how his son was thinking.

“Bye mom!” he left his mother and walk away.


In the morning Yonghwa still did his duty as a son fetching his mother and Seohyun even though he was not talking to the both of them. The car ride was so silent and no one dared to talk.

“Thank you” Mrs. Jung told Yonghwa as they arrive in the broadcasting station where Seohyun will have an interview.

Yonghwa just nodded without even looking at his mother’s eyes and waited for them to come out of his car.

_______

After lots of radio and TV appearance in New York the day that Seohyun and Mrs. Jung will go back to Korea has come. 

"You take care of yourself son" Mrs. Jung kiss his sons cheeks
" I will mom bye" Yonghwa said 
" You be a good boy okay" she giggled
" yeah mom I will be " he rolled his eyes.
" lets go now Seohyun" Mrs. Jung called Seohyun as they were about to check in their baggage.
" uhmmmm... Mom can I talk to Seohyun for a while?" Yonghwa asked his mom
" son! You know that" Mrs. Jung was about to argue but Seohyun stop her.
"Its okay Mrs. Jung you go first ill follow" Seohyun said 
" you sure?" Mrs. Jung was kinda hesitant 
"Yeah" Seohyun smiled
"Okay just be quick Seohyun" Mrs. Jung said and she checked in her baggage. 

"What is it Yonghwa?" Seohyun asked him 
" Im sorry for everything Im sorry for messing things up again" he told her and she just stayed silent and did not say anything

“ you know what that after that night I search for you but you were nowhere to be found” Yonghwa admitted


" I told myself that if ill meet you again I won’t mess things up and I would never let you go" He told her and her tears started to fall.

"Im sorry for what happened that night I dont know what has gotten into me. I must have been jealous in all the attention you were getting from all the guys in the ballroom. I must be crazy! No im crazy in love with you." Yonghwa said and wipe the tears on her cheeks.

"Say something! " he told 

" I don’t have anything to say " She sob

"If I ask you to stay and marry me would you stay and marry me Seohyun?" He cup her face and let her look in to her eyes.

She gave him a surpise look but she shakes her head and said " No not this time Yonghwa. I still have dreams I want to fulfill in my own" she told him 

“If that’s what you want then go! Maybe the next time we meet I’ll grow! I’ll be less immature and maybe just maybe I be worth  the love your willing to give . Go follow your dreams and I hope you will be happy.” He told her and gave a kiss on her forehead and hug her.

"Goodbye Seohyun! I love you" he whispered into her ears and let her go and walk away.

Seohyun was left in the airport shock, surprised and heartbroken with the same guy again..

 

__________________________

 I would just like to thank everyone  who have waited for this update... Honestly I'm not in the mood to write this story but for you guys I'll try my best to finish this (actually its finish already but I still confused if I should add something or not). I'm currently writing a new story and I feel like its more exciting and has a lot more angst so i like it more. But I wanted to finish this so that I can concentrate on the new one. Uggghhhh...I want my creative juices to start working again.

 

I would like to try  doing a collab with other writers who wants to do it with me? Angsty, romance , rated fic is what I like... If your up for it message me and maybe we can throw in some ideas our we can work together on the things I have working on already.

Your Comments inspires me.