Missing You

Missing You

 

Texting-

Lindi: Look where I went today!

SSeunghyun: That’s beautiful. Like a certain someone ;)

Lindi: And who would that be

SSeunghyun: Hongki! Look at this selca we took!

A little disappointed, Lindi responded ‘Cute.’

SSeunghyun: Wish you were here to enjoy the sun with me. Are you going to England anytime soon?

Lindi: Ugh, I wish. Why are you going?

SSeunghyun: Yeah. We have a Europe tour coming in a few months.

Lindi pouted and blinked her tears away. She didn’t want to tell him how much she missed him and make him worry. Plus, that would show that she likes him and he definitely didn’t feel the same.

Lindi: I wish you luck

SSeunghyun: No tilde~?

Lindi: I wish you luck~

SSeunghyun: That’s my girl

Lindi: Oh please, your girl? Gross

SSeunghyun: Hush you love me

Lindi: You wish

SSeunghyun: I do

Lindi: Imagine me rolling my eyes

SSeunghyun: I’m serious. Okay I have to go. Band practice.

Lindi: Okay? OPPA FIGHTING~

SSeunghyun: Ew.

Lindi: Whatever bye

SSeunghyun: Bye honey bun

 

Why couldn’t she just tell him how she feels? Well the answer is obvious. He doesn’t feel the same way. Why doesn’t he? The distance? He doesn’t show it either and Lindi being his best friend, knows when he likes someone.

A long time after writing in her diary about Seunghyun, she wiped her eyes from the tears and decided to take a bath then go to sleep which she did.

 

The next morning Lindi got up early and headed to training. It was like every other day. Train for 2 hours. Class for an hour. Eat for half an hour. Another class for half an hour. Train for 1 more hour. Class again for 2. Train for 2.  This was her longest day.

After training, she decided to practice a little longer when everyone left. She sipped her water and turned up the music. Closing her eyes, she moved her body to the music. She continued like this for about 20 minutes before she was stopped by a crash. She looked around and saw next to her feet, a white phone. She groaned and picked it up.

“Danggit!” She shouted. When she looked at the screen, it had gigantic cracks and only showed half the graphics. She sat on the floor and rubbed her head, sipping water. Sighing and angry, Lindi got her bags and exited the building. She sat out on the sidewalk while she waited for the bus. 6 o’clock. 7 o’clock. 8 o’clock. It was raining by now so she was waiting inside and was in tears. She had no way of getting home since her parents were away and her phone was broken.

A cab pulled up to the building and a man exited. He wore a cap, thick jacket and black skinny jeans. He stood for a second looking for someone. Lindi opened the door a little.

“Sir, do you need help?”

“Oh don’t car me sil prease.”

Obviously this man wasn’t from around here.

“I try to find Rini girl.”

“You need to find somebody?” he nodded in response.

Lindi opened the door and walked to him. Maybe it would be easier to understand him. She stood in front of him expectantly. The man then put one hand on Lindi’s cheek, his thumb in front of his ear and his fingers tangling in her hair. Lindi was confused and tried to remove his hand. He removed his cap before she could see him and kissed her forehead gently.

“What the heck?” She shoved him away forcefully but he simply laughed.

“Song Seunghyun imnida.” He bowed and smiled apologetically.

Lindi was shocked. was open slightly and she couldn’t move. Seunghyun got up and hugged her.

“I missed you so much so I came here to tell you that,” he said in Korean, “I love you.” He said in English.

Lindi felt tears welling at her eyes and hugged him tighter.

“I missed you so much.” Seunghyun lifted Lindi’s head and planted a kiss on her lips.

“I love you too.”