1: START!

I call my Bias!?

FIRST CHAPTER

"Jaegyung-ah! Jieun asked me if we want to come to sleepover in her house today! She will make a birthday party today! Do you want to go?" you asked your friend while eating your sandwich. "Minhee-ah please chew your food first" Your friend stared at you and began to eat her fruits.

 

"So do you wanna go? if you dont I am not going!" You said while pouting and looking at your bestfriend with puppy eyes. "Minhee.. Do you want I will take out your eyeballs?" She looked at you will scary glare and smirked. "Hell no!!" you screamed and you tried to run away from her stare. 

 

"ok I am going because you look too poor" She looked at you and smiled. You were like feeling that you will fly to heaven. "So ok! after the school we run to our house take things we need and then run to Jieuns house and then.... call and ask parents!" You were planning everything and all what Jaegyung could do was shake her head. "You stupid first we need to ask our parents and then prepare everything!" You both laughed and like that went your school day. 

 

AFTER ALL LESSONS:

 

"YAAAH! Minhee! You again sleeping?! we need to go now! dont you remem-" Jaegyung was screaming and what she saw... Her FAVO BAP coming to her or must we say her bias Zelo. "You are standing on my bag" Zelo said while looking at Jaegyung emotionless. "ahh... sorry.. WHAT?!" Jaegyung looked down and saw colorful bag. She moved and she didn't know what to do. "Ahh.. I am really sorry.. how much should I pay or what can I do..?"

 

Jaegyung had really panic. Andd suddenly you woke up and you looked back "YAAAAH you 2 both!! you made me awake from my beautiful dream about LU-" Your eyes widened. "Z...Zelo?!" you couldn't believe your eyes. Why is BAP's maknae... cutest member talking with Jaegyung and he is her bias and why is she holding his bag and why is my friend almost crying?! "Yaaah... Zelo.. or Junhong.

 

WHY the HELL is MY friend ALMOST crying?! Did you make her sad?! did you touch her?! You think you can do everything because you are popular?! NO you DONT!!" You stood up and screamed at him while hugging your friend worriedly "are you ok Jaegyung?" you asked your friend and all what she could do is even more panic. She kick your leg, gave Zelo's bag back and ran out from the classroom. 

 

*What happen?! Did I do something wrong..?* you were thinking and you could see that Junhong was almost exploding but he just tried to keep it cool and he went out from the class and met s. BAP. *what a stupid* you were mumbling. You took all your stuff and ran to find your friend.

 

You could see Jaegyung at a school yard sitting on a bench. You walked to her slowly and sat next to her. "Jaegyung-ah... Did I do something stupid..? I just wa-" you were cutted off by your friend. "he didn't do anything to me.. I just stood on his bag in misstake.. he just wanted it back.. I was really sorry so maybe because of that I was looking like I was sad.. but..." Jaegyung looked at you and you were just screaming in your head *OH MY GOOOD!! I DONE A BIGGEST MISSTAKE EVER!!* "but...?" you asked.

"I love my foot! it touch his bag! and he was touching it too! so it means my shoe touched him! OH MY LOOOVE" she was going crazy. You blinked few times. "oh... so... you are not mad..?"You were asking her with a hope that she is not. She shook her head "of course not! why should I be mad at my bestie? but about popularity thingy was a little rude" She laughed and you laughed with her. "so now let's phone out parents and get ready!

 

After getting ready and after how your parents and Jaegyungs parents allowed you guys to sleep over you guys came to Jieun's house. You all were playing much games like True or Dare, Cards, throwing cake on Jieuns face (?) and watching few movies. and now the thing came. Prank call.

 

Jieun was first who phone "Hello it is TS entertainment. We heard that you  are very talented in singing! So ...." When Jieun hang up all were laughing like monsters.

"WOW you were just awesome!! and let me call now!" you screamed and smiled. You took out your phone and clicked any numbers 010-77497394 (A/N:it is just.. I wrote any so don't take it serious

 

You waited a few seconds you made it to speaker. 

"Ahh.. is it ou Kim manager? I heard you have new phone so I had no number! good that you call me! so Tomorrow I heard we have schedule! So can you come to EXO-M's Dorm tomorrow at 10? I think you know where it is! hahah.. and I need to buy some Kris's presents~ I lose in a dare.. Ok so bye!!" and the person hangup. "w...wait... I couldn't even say one word and that voice... Luhan?! THAT VOICE WAS LUHAN!! AND WHAT EXOM?!?! AND WHAT KRIS?! AND WHAT MANAGER?! OH MY GOD!!" You screamed and all your friends were like "OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY PIECE OF CUPCAKE!!"

 

"And what?! EXO dorm... wait.. I heard about it few days ago.. it is not far from here.. I think I will go and stalk him" you laughed evily. 

 


A/N:

So here is a first chapter!

Sorry if there are mistakes xD

English is not my first language! I am really sorry

And I think there are much TYPOs xD Really sorry...

But I hope you liked it and I hope I will update soon

Bye! have a nice day and UPVOTE & COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

LOVE YOU GUYS <3