Chapter 2

Shallow Minds (TO BE REWRITTEN INTO A NEW STORY)

Dahee felt like the world had stopped spinning as she saw the person outside her house.

 

“Long time no see… Dahee” The person said then smirked

 

The person had the brightest blue eyes, hair as black as the night but with skin as white as snow. She was one of the most beautiful ladies, just like Snow White right?

But her clothes were slightly dirtied with blood and some other things. On her right hand was a bloody dagger and she had a gun dangling on her waist.

She stood with a man who looked just as good with great hair, white skin, and piercing brown eyes.

 

As Dahee stood shocked with whom she saw she didn’t realize that her comrades had fallen but fortunately you can still see them breathing with struggle.

 

“Are you with them? Why are you doing this? Or is this all just some sick prank?” Dahee bombarded them with questions. She saw all of her friends who were basically her family on the ground.

 

“It’s simple really “ said the handsome man as he ran towards her and stabbed her in a flash.

 

Dahee didn’t see it coming because of the shock. She had never experienced going into too much shock all at once so her reaction came late. ‘Damn it all that training was wasted just because of this. Get yourself together Dahee!’ she said to herself

 

As Dahee fell on the ground clutching her stomach, the black haired woman finally spoke.

 

“Now where were we L?” she asked

“We were supposed to find Jinhee and now that these obstacles are gone we can easily find her,” Myungsoo who was better known by his professional name L, said confidently

 

As they entered the house they flipped every corner and opened every door to find where Jinhee is.

__________________________________

Dahee was left bleeding outside. She was going in and out of consciousness. Key was stabbed on the thigh and was injected with some drugs that paralyzed him. He tried to go to her but he failed.

 

“Dahee-ah! Yeobo!”  Key tried to shout as quietly as he can so the men won’t come near him. He felt so afraid and useless, it wasn’t their fault though how could their whole group beat over 30 armed men who used dirty tricks like paralyzing drugs.

Key tiredly tried to look for his phone inside his pocket hoping that it was still intact. He didn’t get the chance to call for help because the attack came so sudden. Thankfully his phone was working and he sent a voice mail to two of their friends who could most likely help them. Fortunately they replied that they will come soon, He just hoped that they could arrive before any of them dies.

 

__________________________________

Myungsoo had found a small door that was easy to overlook. He gestured to the men with him to alert them of his discovery. He tried to open the door but he found that it was locked ‘I guess this could be the door’ he thought

He signaled the blue-eyed lady to the door.

 

___________________________________

Sungjong was a weak boy. He felt determined but at the same time ashamed when he was told to hide and protect Jinhee. No matter how much he trained with the others he never felt any improvement. The brunette boy admits that he lacked a lot and he was afraid that he couldn’t be able to protect the girl he loves.

 

He heard some noise coming from outside their hiding place.

‘Oh god where are the others?’ he screamed in his head

“Oppa what’s happening?” Jinhee asked slightly scooting to his shoulders

Sungjong blushed as he felt her coming closer ‘Now isn’t the time to blush, your lives are in danger’ he snapped at himself

“Don’t worry dear everything’s going to be alright” he cooed

 

“Dear?” Jinhee asked blushing

Sungjong felt embarrassed that he let that word slip out of his mouth.

“Y-Yeah… you know haha” He stumbled

“It sounds cute oppa” she smiled

At that moment Sungjong swore that his insecurities had disappeared and all he could think about was her smile that brightened up the dark room they were in. He almost forgot about the impending danger they were in.

 

Their happiness was shattered the moment he heard someone open the door.