Prologue

Shallow Minds (TO BE REWRITTEN INTO A NEW STORY)

Korea has changed for worse; Mafias have now taken over the government. It isn’t really known to the public that their president is now only a puppet to the leader of the most powerful mafia. They call themselves “The Alphas”; they have caused bombings, murders, theft and other illegal things. The only ones who know about the existence of The Alphas are other mafia groups and several higher-class people who are kept silent by the threats of the leader that their fortune will be taken. Korea is now one of the most dangerous places to go to since people don’t know when or where they will be attacked.

 

Some cities look almost apocalyptic as the destructions are too much. Maybe we can change this but how?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Their stomachs rumbled as the rain poured harshly. The three girls namely Heeyeon, Jinhee and Dahee were orphaned a year ago as their parents were killed by the Alphas. Their parents didn’t do anything wrong really, it just happened that they passed by their house and were in the mood to cause some kind of mess after they lost some bet with another group. I guess you can call it being at the wrong place at the wrong time. They have gotten over it and they’re trying to move on with their lives studying and working hard.

 

 

 

Taking a short cut through the alley the three girls chatted about their day.

“Unnie I’m really hungry” Dahee complained. They haven’t eaten since breakfast and it was already 7 in the evening since Heeyeon and Jinhee just received their salary as a waitress earlier and accompanied Dahee home so they can go grocery shopping.

“Aigoo! Dahee all of us haven’t eaten yet” Jinhee spoke “Wait! I hear some rumbling “ Heeyeon whispered “ I think its some “ she continued

 

B.A.P. was wandering out and about the town when they saw a man threatening some ladies

“Hyung look over their don’t you think those men look a tad bit too suspicious?” Daehyun asked “And those girls don’t look like they enjoy their company too” Zelo added as they headed towards them

 

 

Back at the alley the younger sisters; Dahee and Jinhee were trembling in fear as two men, a bald one and a tall one surrounded them. The bald man shouted “ Y’all es are just the same, pretending to love us then throwing us away when we go broke because we spent all of it on your wants and ” taking another sip of his soju he continued “I’ll show her I’ll be the best man for this lady right here” he went near Heeyeon as she backed away and touched her chin making her face him. Heeyeon put on a brave front as Dahee was protecting Jinhee while trying to call 119, but she failed because the tall man slapped her phone away.

“So many men these days go so low don’t they “ Yongguk sneered

“And who are you?” questioned the tall man as the bald one was trying to hold all three of them

“That’s none of your business “ B.A.P. stated all together as if they had telepathy, maybe it’s because they spent most of their lives together that  it was just automatic.

 

 

As Yongguk and Himchan started beating the men up, the others watched in annoyance and amusement and if you’re wondering why it was only the two of them fighting it’s because they wanted to be fair if it was 2 vs 6 it would just hurt B.A.P.’s pride if word got around that it took six of them to beat two disgusting men.

“Tsk scurry off now” Yongguk growled. The men weakly scattered away, they were lucky since Yongguk and Himchan still had mercy and didn’t damage their bleeding legs even more. The others joined them as they gave brofists to each other to celebrate their obvious victory.

 

“Um… hey … Th-Thank you for saving us from those guys” Jinhee stuttered

“It’s no problem agasshi” Zelo smiled as he replied

“Thank you very very very much, for a second I thought I was going to die already” Dahee spoke in relief

“Maybe we can treat you guys for dinner as a gift Heeyeon offered.

“Well if you put it that way maybe we can... right hyung?” Daehyun replied

“Aish! Jung Daehyun you glutton” Yongguk sighed, “ I guess we can take your offer up”

"It's the least that we can do for you guys" Heeyeon beamed "I guess we should introduce ourselves " Youngjae stated

"I'm Jongup" then the rest of the boys continued

 

And from then on a beautiful relationship between all of them formed 

but that isn't the whole story yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First chapter ever~

please subscribe/comment meow meow :3

 

I know it's short but its only the prologue so stay tuned :)