story

SM the performance - Spectrum

 

---Recording Spectrum---
 
KAI’s POV
 
I’ve been paired with Yixing-hyung for the dance,I feel so excited.Its been a while since we last dance together on the stage,I really did miss those times,especially Yixing-hyung is on the M team while I’m on the K team.M team activities are always on other country but rarely in Korea,I can’t see Yixing-hyung that much nowdays compare to when we are still trainies.
 
----on stage----
 
While waiting for recording,I stand infront of Yixing hyung.I bend down,stretch and warm up a little before the dance.But suddenly I felt a slap on my .I slowly turn back to look at the person standing behind me,I tried to hide my smirk and acted like I was angry.But when I look at his exression,I almost laugh,because Yixing-hyung was wearing an innocent blank face while pretending to fix his low rise pants. 
 
“What did you just do,hyung?” pretend like I’m angry while staring at Yixing-hyung.
 
“I didn’t do anything.” He said with an innocent tone and stare at me softly.
 
“I know its you,there is nobody else here.” I deadpan. 
 
Yixing-hyung seems to realize that and his gaze shifted to the side and blush slightly.
 
“Are you trying to seduce me?” I said with an amused and flirty tone.
 
That cause him to blush even deeper.That is so cute. (´▽`) <3
 
“N-no,why would I?” he said nervously.
 
“Because I’m handsome and y.”I said with confidence.I move closer to Yixing-hyung and whisper huskily in his ear,teasing him “And I’m your long-time-no-see-I-want-to-touch-you-so-badly boyfriend.”That cause him to shiver slightly because he is sensitive on his neck and ears and blush a shade deeper. 
 
“S-top that…” he tried to glare at me and protest weakly while trying to push me away from his sensitive points.But I held him still on the waist,pulling him closer.
 
“I’ll stop this time because we’re on stage.But not after the recording,you’re not running away from me again,I’m gonna touch you and you’re gonna be a mess beneath me later.Yixing-hyung…” I continue to whisper lowly on his ear.
 
“Mhggg…” he bit down on his lower lip to muffle the moans but its still loud enough for me to be aroused.
 
“God,why are you so cute and y at the same without trying?” I nudge on his neck.
 
“Hmmm..stop..nudging on my..neck…Jongin…”he said between his biting lips. 
 
And that was it,I’m not letting him out of bed tonight.
 
----- FIN ------