Destiny

End of the Time Traveler's Journey

It has been 3 years since he last saw her, "Wu Yi Fan!"she shouted as she saw him going out of the exit she run towards him and gave him a really long hug "I miss you so much"he murmured through her ears.

"Ya stupid I missed you too"she said trying to stop the tears coming from her eyes "Wu Mimi, I'm sorry"he said "stop saying that word if your going to repeat things all over again"she said making it sound more like a joke but deep inside this marriage have been really tiring for her.

"are you heading home? or are you gonna see Yixing first?"she asked "I have to meet Yixing first"Kris said "okay, I'll wait for you okay?"she said "I'll be home early don't worry"kris said trying to assure his wife that things are going to be well.

as she turned her back from kris, his facial expression had changed from something else. 

he headed through the hospital where Yixing is working "I'm back, I'll be going to your office now"kris said and didn't wait for Yixing to respond back Kris had already hung up.

he sat on the chair facing Yixing there was frustration in Lay's face "just take all the treatment Kris"Yixing said "Yah don't give me that face'

"your my bestfriend I just want what's best for you."Yixing said "I'm gonna die anyways"Kris said "Mimi, what about her?"Yixing said "Mimi will survived my last trip will be for her, I just need to fix my brother and mom's life"kris said.

"I knew from the start that I inherit my father's curse and little by little I'm going to pay for it through my own life"kris said "I have no regret, I became succesful with the career that I wanted and I got married to the woman that I love."kris said.

yixing heavilly sighed "when is your next trip?"yixing said "I only have 3 left, I wanna know who really killed my father, I want my brother to be alive I wanna changed his future and lastly it's for Mimi.."kris said "what do you plan on doing for Mimi"Yixing said "it's my own way on changing her destiny for the better."kris said 

"kris, she had love you with all your mistakes and trouble don't you think it's a bad idea to do that, who knows you might get better"yixing said. 

"didn't you told me that I only have 3 months to live?"kris said "but.."yixing scratch his head with both of his hands in frustration.

"your my bestfriend ever since elementary school till graduate school, kris just trust me on this"yixing said  he lightly smirked "take care of yourself, after all you'll probably the only one that will know I existed after I didn't showed up.."he said still with a cheerful tone on his voice.

"wu yi fan, you punk"yixing said still frustrated but kris had walk away from him..

he went home and found her cooking, "oh, how did you and lay conversation go?"she said "It went well I just came to say hi"he lied.

"what are you cooking?"he asked giving her a back hug "just some simple stuff"she said still with a smile on her face.. "It looks nice"kris said.

"how's your nepal trip?"she said changing the topic "It's good, the work is really nice people are really friendly too the research was pretty much considered succesful."kris said.

"we should have our second honeymoon there, the himalayas I wanna go and at least see it"she said bluntly while kris just laughed at her.

"are you serious? it's not you"kris said "It's not a bad idea, I wanna try something new"she said while she took a bite of the meat that she had prepared.

"It's ready let's put it on the table."she said as the two sat down she waited for the perfect timing to say it.."my mom called, she had been wanting a grandchild lately oppa's daughter is all grown up now she said she wants someone loud once again."mimi said.

kris paused for a moment "what's wrong? you don't like the food?"Mimi said "no it's actually good"kris said as he try to swallow the food.

"how long have we been married anyways, It's been 5 years Kris"she said kris had sensed the tone of disappointment in her voice.

"don't say sorry"she said looking straight into her eyes...kris came closer feeling the softness of her lips he lightly smirked as he saw her eyes widely open not expecting what just happen he gently pulled her more closer to him..

kris pulled away after realizing she's probably loosing her breath "I love you, and believe me I'll always do what's best for you okay"he said "what's up with that tone, I'm guessing your leaving again huh?"she said 

"I am, last 3 more and I promise everything will be settled"he said she lean on his shoulder "when are you leaving?"she said "tomorrow"kris said "kris"she softly called.

"I had a bad feeling about this"she said "gee, Mimi stop it"kris said "after tomorrow your probably won't even remember who I am"those were the thoughts running through kris mind but he tried to avoid it.

tomorrow had come faster than kris thought, lying next to mimi he pulled out a heart necklace and gently put it on her.."at least I hope that this will remained."he thought, without saying his goodbye kris disappeared from that time once again.

he was caught standing infront of his old family home, just in time when his brother is almost loosing his mind trying to marry the girl that he love but his father had insisted on doing it.

from afar he watch as his brother is being thrown away from the sidestreet. 

as the gates close he saw the younger him looking down on the window, crying and begging his father to bring back his brother inside the house but his father didn't agreed into his request.

approaching his older brother, who had been seriously involved in drug abuse after being thrown out from home.

"who are you?"he said looking up "don't let your life be ruined, you like her alot right?"kris said "appa said I won't inherit anything If I'm going to marry her."his older brother said.

"appa has his ways he might be strict but in the end he will accept it you will have a good life hyung."he said giving him a pat on the shoulder, he might be a stranger for now but who knows what those words can bring "who are you?"he asked.

"let's just say I will be the person that will always be by your side in the near future."he said looking from his watch his time on that place will be over anytime soon.

"just keep up on my words okay"kris said walking, passsing by his brother he disappear once again..as the older man turned his back kris had already disappeared.

loosing himself, kris found himself the day him and his mother had that pretty bad fight standing from afar looking from the spot where his mother is standing waiting for the perfect timing he made his move.

It was easier than he thought pretending to accidentally bump into her mother he slid the birthday present inside her mother's coat.

"I'm sorry"he said politely "It's fine"his mother said knowing kris mother she didn't had any worries and walked past by his son to be few years from now.

a slight smile had form into his lips and without even looking on the timing kris disappear waking up in a hospital room with IV on him. 

"he woke up"the nurse said and lay hurriedly entered the room. "Is my time over?"he said trying to laughed but he's almost loosing it.

"how about mimi?"kris said "kris your already tired, and well mimi"yixing said soon his phone rang.

"uh mimi, he's already awake"lay said "yeah he wants to see you"lay said and soon he hung up.

"you'll know when she arrived."lay said after few minutes of waiting she had arrived really different from before.

"oppa"she lightly called tears started to fall into his eyes but at the same time he was happy..

"what's going on lay?"she asked "I did what I can"lay said kris tried to stand up to hold her face..

"Mi"he called "who's Mi?"she asked "Kwon Mimi"he called once again "oppa"she called "your kwon mimi, I know you don't remember but I did."he said.

kris lightly close his eyes It was the end of his journey, he had fixed what he's supposed to fix his memories might not even exist in this world but he will try to cherish everything till the end. 

Explanation: She's supposed to be Kris adopted sister but things went the other way around so he got the chance to marry her. But after his brother disobey his father Mimi who happen to be a maid's daughter Kris father finally accepted the maid's offer to adopt mimi and to raise her as his own daughter.