Chapter 10

Stuck In Between Two Gangs

Kimmie's POV

‘’You can’t tell me what to do!’’ I suddenly told LJoe. I widen my eyes because I just stood up to him. And at that point we were home already I quickly got out of the car and ran for it.

I opened the door hearing LJoe trying to catch up behind me; I got to the stairs and quickly ran to my room and locked and rested with my back on the door exhaling. WAIT. That was. Teen Top in the living room wasn’t it. Why is my life so cursed? What did I do to deserve this?

 I then took the phone and called Yoo-Mi and told her what happened to me today. And she was surprised but her evil side came out and told me to use this opportunity to take revenge on LJoe, but I’m not like that.

After I finished talking to her as usual I went downstairs to get something to drink. When I got downstairs I heard the commercials on TV and to find Teen Top sleeping on the couches, I then got the remote and closed the TV and silence filled the room.

I went to the kitchen and got some milk out of the fridge and started drinking it. Then I felt someone’s presence.  I gasp because I let my hair out and I even forgot my glasses on the table. I turn around to see who it is and I see C.A.P stand in the doorway.

I can’t let him see me like this. I placed the bottle of milk down and tried to walk out of the kitchen like nothing happened. Then he grabbed my hand ‘’who are you’’ he asked me I could tell he was a little drunk and half asleep.

I didn’t even respond back to him,  I hate him so much because once he ‘accidentally’ spilled his coffee on me in school and messed up my uniform and laughed at me and walked off. And now he doesn’t deserve to see me like this so I just released my hand from his grip and walked away quickly to my room and went straight to bed.

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. I went downstairs and Teen Top was having breakfast, I couldn’t really just sit down and eat so I was on my way to get a snack from the cupboard then I hear C.A.P ‘’ you know last night there was a beautiful girl that was drinking milk in the kitchen, do you guys know  where she is’’.

I choked on the apple that I was eating and quickly walked out of the kitchen. I looked back and I could see the boys laughing at C.A.P ‘’ you’ve gone mental’’ Neil said to him. I started to giggle a bit only if they knew it was me. Then I notice that LJoe is the only one that wasn’t laughing. That’s weird.

I can’t believe I let that slip I swear I’m never going to come out of my room without glasses on or my hair tied up. So I make my way to school, and when I got to school most girls were staring at me wondering what my relationship with EXO-M is. I just continued walking to my next class and then sat down in my seat and I realised Kris is sitting next to me. ‘’what happened yesterday, did he drive you home?’’ Kris asked me ‘’ yeah.. he did’’ I replied back to him.’’

You know it was kind of weird the way he dragged you to his car. You guys don’t even seem to be friends’’ he then said ‘’ you see the thing is that we live together’’ I told him and I widen my eyes because I wasn’t meant to say anything about that to anyone or LJoe will kill me. He seemed a bit taken aback ‘’ really? Are you like siblings or something?’’ he asks me curiously ‘’ no, I just happen to live with him because my parents left for America and I had to stay with LJoe’s parents’’ I  tell him and see LJoe and Teen Top walk in the classroom.

And then the lesson started ‘’ Okay everybody we’re going to have a test in this lesson then I’ll mark it for you and give it to you later in our second lesson’’ the teacher said, ‘nooo’ the class started . We then started doing the maths test and it was so easy but on the other side  had nothing written yet I laughed in my head and a smile spread across my lips and Kris saw it and then I made a serious face and went back to my test.

The day went by pretty fast, it was now lunch and I was sitting in my usual place outside underneath the tree. I was eating my sandwich and was reading a book.

I could hear steps towards me. What? I looked up and saw Kris, he then sat down next to me, I don’t understand why is he here.’’ Why would you hand out with the school’s nerd?’’  I ask him while reading the book.’’ Because I find this nerd interesting, but I wanted to ask you what’s your relationship with LJoe?’’ Why is he interested in that? I want to tell him, I want to have someone to listen to me but I’m not sure. For some reason he seems like he cares for me in some ways from the first time I’ve met him, he even saved me twice. Then I told him everything from the beginning.

Kris’s POV

She began telling me how she fell in love with that bastard and how hard she prepared for the day she was going to confess to him but then her eyes became watery and she then told me the way she was rejected. I literally couldn’t believe it how blind LJoe can really be, no not blind how STUPIND CAN HE BE TO REJECT HER.

And she told me how he then bullied her since she got rejected then I got up and went closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. Now I feel bad that I even asked I just hate it when girls cry and especially this one. ‘’ You don’t have to Kris’’ she said and started to pull away from me but I hugged her even tighter. And then she gave up and placed her head on my shoulder.

At the exact moment LJoe came out of the school building with Teen Top while laughing and then he stopped and he looked this way and locked eyes with me and his facial expression changed.

 

Yo wassup everyone I hope this story isn't that boring it's going to get much much  better keep reading. Also PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WE DON'T BITE.......OR WOULD WE? Just kidding but do feel free to press that subscribe button :)

Lool