Chapter 1

Stuck In Between Two Gangs

Choi Kimmie's POV

 

"Here we go again" I mumbled as I stepped through the gates of my school. Everbody was running, why? Because it was raining. I didn't even notice, I was too lost in my thoughts while walking to school in the rain and I was soaking wet.And if you think this day can't get any worse as it is, then you are wrong. I was greeted by the students pushing past me, of course they were hurrying to meet their friends as usual but me, well I don't have any.

I am Choi Kimmie by the way I am the person in school that you would want to avoid. Why you ask? let's just say I'm the type of girl that won't fill everyones expectations, I wear my uniform properly and don't get me wrong I'm not a poor girl but I choose not to expose my body unlike other girls or should I say s.

Anyway I wear glasses and that's another thing that pushes people away but again I wear them even though I can see perfectly. I tie my hair up and I can surely say that I am the only girl in this school that wears my skirt to the normal length. In other words I am the school's nerd. I walked through the school's corridor trying to reach my locker and doing this all with my head down, looking at my feet and holding in my tears.

I do this everyday and I should be strong, these people see me coming and some shout 'Geek alert!' while others shout 'Dork!' or humiliate me by even approaching me saying things like 'Beautiful babe', but I just ignore their laughter and comments and try to walk past. At least I don't have to meet-"Look at this hideous thing girls, I already feel sick standing this far away from her" said Hyori. Let me tell you something about this girl.

She is that most tiest you will ever find, even es are more cleaner than her. She is the school's Queenka a.k.a L.Joe's HOE girlfriend. "What do you want?" I asked standing up for myself, only to then be slammed against my locker by her, while her two minions were covering up the scene. "Listen you geek, how dare you speak to me like that, how dare you question me?", I just stared at Hyori speaking while I said nothing.

I can't really do anything in this situation, if I say anything else she would make my life a living hell, not that she isn't already doing that. Oh right, from that day she's been on my case. Last years Valentines Day. But hold that thought, the 's barking voice interrupted me. "Look at her, she's not even human, she would just stare, pathetic, go kill yourself already. Can't you see that your not wanted here you loner?". And with that she slammed me against the locker one last time and left with her little posse.

I just can't stand up to her, I heard that a girl tried flirting with her so called boyfriend in front of her and she caught the girl in the bathroom one day and beat the girl up so badly she had to in the hospital for three months, she didn't even attend this high school anymore. That's why, yeah I know I may be a coward but since I know that I'm on her list already, I can't risk it even further. Why am I on her list again? Oh right last years Valentines Day...

-FLASHBACK-

I was excited as ever, I was skipping through the hallway into the cafeteria with butterflies in my stomach and a red envelope in my sweaty hands, "Okay, ready", I lightly mumbled to myself as I saw him. He was my crush since Kindergarten.

The person that I fell in love with. My brain was telling me to back away from my little plan of confessing my love to him, while my heart was telling me to go for it and my stomach was telling me that I was hungry as I hadn't eaten breakfast that day. "Yes I'm going to do it" I said as I slowly spproached the table where he was sitting at with his friends, Teen Top. L.Joe looked up and saw me standing nect to him.

I swear I could've just melted on the spot, being that close to him and also the fact that he was looking at me. I held the envelope in both of my hands and outstretched them towards L.Joe. I began by saying "Please accep-", but I was interrupted by him grabbing the red envelope and tearing it apart along with my heart.

L.Joe smirked and said "Why would anyone want to be with you? Look at you, thick glasses and that hairstyle which is so ugly that my cat had coughed up better looking ones, I think you'd do a better job than a scarecrow, isn't that right boys?". The others around me started laughing, I wished that I hadn't done this, my heart was broken on Valentines Day by the person I fell in love with.

I felt tears on my cheeks as I ran out of the cafeteria. "So stupid, how can I be so stupid?" I whispered to myself while leaning my back on the door I had just entered through.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Since then the schools Queenka has been on my case but I really don't get it, I hate that guy. And there is no way I can steal her boyfriend away from her. I smile '' Like that's ever gonna happen''.

 

 

 

Hi there we're at your service to give you the best story you ever read. Hope we're doing a good job hahaaha. No, but seriously, thank you for even being here and we can't wait to reveal our next chapter so you better still be here okay please don't leave us hanging.  Have a good day/ night. :) SEE YOU!!