I'm engage! Yes! W-what?!

Jerk who Ruined it for Me!

Chapter 02 - I'm engage! Yes! W-what?!

So I'm stuck with her in the same room along with some other people who I can careless.

"OMG! I still can't believe you're here."

"Just shut up already."

"We can go shopping later on."

"Okay! Can you shut up now?"

If you agree to what Yuri just said, she'll shut up.

Min Hyuk and I introduce ourselves to the class, which half of them didn't care. More like they were screaming for oppa and not for me.

I feel sorry for the teacher. No one listens to him.

Yuri was busy putting make up on her while I on the other hand wanted to sleep.

I was having a nice sleep until a rude punk slam the damn door.

"Sorry I'm late."

Him and his buddy walk coolly to their seats.

Freak. You just ruin my mood. Now I don't want to sleep anymore.

Poor teacher, I really hope he quits this job. No freaking student is listening to him.. Well except for one person. This nerdy boy.

I feel bad for him. Why does he even attend this school when he could go to a smart school? Wait, that's me too.

"Want to ditch?"

"B-but.."

"Oh wait.. You can't."

Yuri can't ditch because she's not smart like I am. Yeah, I know I'm conceited about my smartness. Can't be blame right?

"Okay. See you after school."

There I go, ditching school. I had to jump over the fence to leave the damn school.

Min Hyuk oppa ditches with me at times. Sometimes he doesn't because he needs to listen and learn. HA! to be him.

Well since I haven't been to Korea for a while now.. Hmm.. Where should I go?

Wait, I can't go dressing like this.

I dial my dresser. Yes, I have my own dresser. He's like an uncle to me to say.

I changed into a baggy pants and a loose top. I wore a beanie over my red dyed hair.

"Thanks!"

I wave to him and started my way again.

Where am I gonna go?

So I have no clue where I'm heading.. Here I was, lost in the middle of no where. Since I'm lost, I decided to pay my grandparents a visit. I know, I rather visit them then be loss.

Well what do you know.. I hate that place!! I take back my words!!!

"Omg! I can't believe my little Ji Hye grew up so beautiful."

"Come here to your grandpa."

I love my grandparents the most because they were the ones who spoiled me, but sometimes, they get on my nerves.

So I ended up being pinch and all for an hour. An hour was spent cleaning the house. Another hour was spent watching a crappy movie with them. Seriously, I think I just die.

I escape after that crappy movie. Right on time when school was over for Yuri.

I call Yuri to meet me at the mall.

She was waiting for me at the mall doors Looking from a far view, she looks like a stick with five fingers. That's how skinny she is.

"Gosh. Don't you eat at all?"

"I do!"

Technically, she eats like a pig but she never gain weight. Weird huh? I know. I can't believe it either.

We went shopping like she suggest we do.

When I go shopping, make sure to give me a lot of money. I spend a lot of money basically on clothes and beanie and caps.

"Why do you always buy caps? Don't you have enough?"

"Just shut up."

Yes, I have a lot of caps and beanie but it's not my fault for having soo much. I need them to go with my outfit. And plus, I keep them for collections.

Well we ended up with a lot of clothes. I think I have more clothes than what I can afford to wear. That's what Min Hyuk oppa say too. I think he's right..

Well since I bought it, I'm not going to refund it.

We went over to my house. I open up my closet, and neatly hanged my caps, beanie and clothes on the rack.

My closet is really big. Top half of one side is filled with cap and beanie collection and the other is shoes. The other side... 2/3 is formal dress and whatnot. The rest is fill with casual clothes. I hate wearing dresses and formal clothes. People stare at me way too much. I hate it. I really do.

And oh, my other casual clothes are at my dresser's store. He's like my quick resource when I don't come home. Yup.

Yuri and I were just playing on the computer when appa decided to bother us.

"What now?"

"We need to talk with you."

Since we were going to have a family meeting, Yuri ended up going home.

Min Hyuk oppa was eager to leave and so was I.

Every meeting was boring. I'll say that again, BORING!!

"We gather you two here because we have an important matter to talk about."

"What important matter?"

That's me, I'm impatient.

"Ji Hye, we as your parents think that this decision is best for you."

"What decision? Am I grounded?"

"No no sweetie."

"Then what?"

"When you were born, we uh... kind of gave you away."

"Yes you did..." I nod my head agreeing with them.

" You what?!"

"What your mother mean is that, you're engage to a guy."

End of story. My life = bye bye...

What is this?! Some jerk decides to ruin my life for me?