Seoul, Here I come! NOT!

Jerk who Ruined it for Me!

Chapter 01 - Seoul, Here I come! NOT!

So I'm from a very wealthy family who spoils me a lot. I'm the only daughter, that's probably why. I have an oppa who I love the most. Everyone looks at us two like we're crazy because of our love for each other is so strong that no one can break it. Well, literary speaking. He's the only male, and I'm the only female. Explains why.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Jung Ji Hye. I'm 17 years old almost turning 18. I can't wait for my 18th birthday. You know what that means, freedom for me!

That's what I thought until my parents decided to move.

I still don't understand why my parents decided to move back to Seoul. It wasn't like a visit or a short stay, it's going to be a long stay. Oppa agree to go with them. I on the other hand didn't want to. I was having soo much fun in the U.S.

You know how you object so much but then you ended up in Seoul? Yeah, that's what happen to me. Gosh, it's been years since I return to Seoul. Last time I remember being here was when I was ten. I came back to visit grandma and grandpa for their anniversary. After that, I dare not to appear again.

Grandpa and grandma knows that I'm a very busy lady, which I am not. I'm always out with my friends partying the night away.

People keep saying "Gosh, she party so much yet she pass every single class with an A."

People think I bribe the school to give me A but to be honest, I don't bribe. I call it "the brain."

So I got annoy with those stupid kids thinking I was bribe the school, so I decided to do home school. Yeah, home school.

All my home school teachers, they would give me a loss look. Do I know too much?

They don't know how smart I am. I tend to play a lot but when it's time for test and projects, I get down to business.

I use a lot of common sense. Me, I have a great memory. Tell it to me once and I'll remember it to my grave. The only stupid thing about me is that I agree to people without listening and then be like "WHAT?!" You'll know what I'm talking about later..

Well enough talking about me and my smartness. Let's get down to my move to Seoul.

First day in Seoul and I was already out partying the night away.

I have friends all over the world if you're asking me. Since I was small, my parents would travel here and there, taking me and my brother with them. We basically travel half of the earth already. My favorite place that I would go visit again is Japan. I mean it's not fair from Seoul but then I don't want to spend the money. If someone pays for me, heck yes!

Well anyways. I was out partying with my bestfriend Yuri. She's half Korean and half Japanese. Another reason why I like Japan. I've known her since I was a baby. Don't ask me how and where because I don't remember. Come on, I was a child back then. A stupid child I can tell you that.

"Gosh! I can't believe you're staying here."

"I can't believe I'm staying here!"

I whine while she was excited. We get along really well because we like to say opposite things at times. She agrees and I disagree. Simple as that.

"Are you going to attend the same school as me?"

"I don't know. Don't ask me."

"Well I hope you do."

"Why?"

"Because then, we can rule the school together."

"Ha!"

She wish.



"Sweetie, you're going to have to attend public school."

"What?!"

"I know."

"But you know I hate public school!"

"Sweetie, don't worry. You'll like it. It's way different then U.S and all the other schools you attended."

I forgot to tell you, I attended more than 50 different schools. After that, I went for home school..

"Fine!"

"And plus, your oppa is going to be there with you."

"Yeah yeah."

Min Hyuk oppa is born on the same year as me but we're not identical twins. Just twins. He's older than I am, but I'm smarter then he is.

~ !! ~

First day of public school.

"Aren't you excited?"

"No."

"Well I am."

"That's cause you pick the school."

"So!"

Yeah, he pick the school that we're attending.

Sign "Welcome to Seoul High"

Ugh, another two years of high school for me.

We enter the gate. Min Hyuk oppa decides to ditch me so he can go find his stupid guy friends. What kind of brother is that right? And I thought that he say "stick together on the first day okay?"

"Freaking liar."

"Ji Hye!!"

Oh gosh. Someone help me!

"I knew you would attend the same school as me!"

I love her as my bestfriend, but I hate her at the same time. She drives me nuts! NUTS I TELL YOU!