i like you

Complexity

Baekhyun walks with her on the way to class,when they came face to face with Yongguk and his gang.He tried to greet Boa but she ignored him,and Baekhyun who was beside,held her hand tighter as she struggled to let go.

Yongguk narrowed his eyed on them,"what's this all about?"then he stole a look from her,"she doesn't seem to like it,Byun Baekhyun.let go."he glances at him.

Baekhyun let go of Boa's hand,pushing her back motioning her to walk forward.While Yongguk smirks at them,he purposely sweeps his hand against her,and to her surprise,he winks at her when she looks at him.

*She likes me huh?*he thinks.

"Bye baby~"

---------------------------------------------

It was raining in the evening,right after class was dismissed and everyone fled home,Boa stood by the shades waiting for the rain to stop,when she found that the umbrella she brought was broken.

Just then,a black BM honks at her direction..but none was to be noticed at the surroundings except for herself,and some umbrella left by the doorstep of the entrance

She was thinking that there might be someone still having classes inside,and the car is there to wait for them as it was parked opposite the gates.

The car owner came down,with a blue umbrella,and that person was wearing a black hood so she couldn't see who it was.He came towards her direction,and she try to notice his face..

He stood beside her and poked her hands.She looked,he took of his hood and smiled at her."wanna ride?"

"no thanks."

"why...are you waiting for anybody?"

"no."

"are u not going home?"

She nods."not yet."

"come on..I have an umbrella."She looks at him again.

"don't look at me like that...I just wanna take you home.."She shakes her head.

Just when he was about to speak again,her phone rang.

"Boa,can you wait for me if you're not back yet?"

"ok."

"whose that?are you seriously waiting for someone??"

"yes."

"and I heard a no from you."

"It was."

He chuckles.*you're cute...I like*.........He offers to wait with her under the shades,but still denies that he wants to spent time with her at this hour,though it's not really a romantic place to hang around.

"ya know..my friend in there almost got himself a detention..and he's now helping the teacher around."he chuckles by himself.

"say...can I call you baby anytime??..you're just so cute like a baby..and--"

She focuses her direction on him again."and I like you,baby."

???

holy.....

what have I gotten myself into....