here comes trouble...

Complexity

"hey baby.."

Boa noticed someone from her surroundings and she ignored it..but suddenly that someone poked his finger on her cheek.

"baby turn around for oppa.."He found that the words he used on her seems pretty cheesy to himself,and he wanted to laugh it out,but instead he held it in.

She turns around when he snorted,and he snorts even more with the look on her face..

"BABY WHERE ARE YOU GOING???"He chased after her as she fastens her pace..

"bab-"he stops immedeatly on his track with the presence of his stupid buddy..

"why are you on my way?aren't you with your sister by the way??'

"hyung...stop flirting around.someone's looking after you.."

Yongguk moves himself to the opposite direction and starts walking swiftly.

"OPPA~!!!!!!!!" "OPPA!WAIT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she was unable to catch up.

damn....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun was on his way to the library alone,and he saw a familiar view when he walks by the hallway.

It was the girl whom he had a crush on...and.....

who's that holding onto her arm?

He stood behind a wall watching them from far..

That guy...

clearly it was a guy who was trying to grab her for the second time when she yanked away from his grip earlier..he spoke something to her,and grab both of her arms this time..

Baekhyun sees that he has a firm grip on her by the way she tries to shake both the hands off her..and then..

she smacked him on the face with the book she was holding...

 

Mina came from the other direction,and clings herself onto the guy.She touches his face and kissed his cheek.