What Are You?

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae's eyes fluttered open lazily. That was the best sleep he ever had since God knows how long. He gazed at the clock, squinted his eyes a bit in his attempt to see clearly. it was almost 9 am.

He got up and sat on the bed and take a look around. He recognize the room and instantly frowned. "How did I get here" was the first thing that crossed his mind. Last thing he remembered was taking photots by the waterfalls and meeting Eunhyuk there.

Slowly Donghae got up. His visions still blurred out but his other senses were working properly. The smell of freshly brew coffee made him fully awake. He walked acrross his room and gazed at his own reflection on the mirror. He was surprised to find himself half and only wore sweatpants. He remembered clearly he wasn't wearing that last time.

"Ming?" Donghae called out, thinking that it was probally Sungmin that came. Sungmin ussually came whenever he didn't show up at work. But it was only 9 am in the morning and he didn't think Sungmin would pay him a visit so early in the morning like this.

"Ming?" Donghae called out again, a little louder. But no one answer. Carefully he continued to walk to the kitchen while mentally smacking himself. The thought of not remembering about last night made him cringed. Someone was definitely here at his place and brewing coffee as the smell was getting more and more strong as he was getting close to the kitchen. But who? How could he not remember bringing someone home. Or worse, what if they did something last night? Donghae touched his bare chest and shiver.

His eyes widen as he reached the kitchen. He found no one there except fresh coffee on the coffee machine and a fresh breakfast on the table. French toast and omelette. Donghae moved closer and observ the food on the table. Who cooked all these? Clearly there was no one there. But he found a note attached ont he fridge.

 

"Eat well. Hope I cooked right this time.

I didn't burn the egg :) Enjoy breakfast

- Eunhyuk -"

 

Donghae smiled knowing that it was Eunhyuk who was there. But what was he doing there on the first place? Donghae didn't recall inviting him, nor going home with him. Especially not remember anything about Eunhyuk changing his clothes. But he didn't care about anything when his stomach growled and the food on the table looked so yummy to be escaped. So Donghae just sat and eat everything well.

"Oh.. wow.." Donghae gaped as he open the fridge.

He didn't remember buying all these foods. There were chicken and some frozen foods, vegetables and fruits. There were also some beers and sodas. Eunhyuk must be the one who bought all these. But why would Eunhyuk even care this much?

"You're awake."

Donghae yelped and slammed the fridge door, cursing. He felt like his heart jumped off and landed somewhere near his feet. Hyukjae chuckled.

"Don't... do that!" Donghae said with a shaky voice. "You almost kill me!!"

"Sorry."

"Knock before you walk in. Shout or something..." Donghae said, a little bit annoyed. "What are you doing here? I don't remember inviting you .."

"Yeah that.." Hyukjae sat himself on the nearest chair he found. "I brought you home last night."

"I don't remember anything about last night."

"Sorry.. "

Donghae frowned. "Stop saying sorry."

"Hmm yeah.. sorry." Hyukjae said, lowering his head as he felt guilty for making Donghae not remember anything about what had happened yesterday.

Donghae rolled his eyes. "So what happened? I black out?"

"You can say that.. "

"And you keep me company? You changed my clothes?"

"Yes. is there a problem? I've seen you before."

Donghae chocked on his coffee and glared at Hyukjae. "Can you just go home? I'm fine you don't have to babysit me."

"Right." Hyukjae got up. "What's your plan today?"

"Just going to process the pictures I took yesterday, and later gonna meet a client. Why?" Donghae asked as he followed Hyukjae to the front door.

Hyukjae opened the front door and walked out. "Nothing. Just take care. I might see you later to check on you."

"I told you, I don't need babysitter!" Donghae shouted, but Hyukjae just walked without bother to turn around, making the already annoyed Donghae slammed the door behind him. "He's weird..."

 

 

Donghae playing with his jacket zipper as he sat at the cafe, waiting for the said client. It was almost 5PM. She should be here any moment. There was a photo album on the table, nicely wrap. Donghae has been working on those photos all days. He showed Ming his work and he looked pleased. He hoped the client would be pleased too.

It was getting dark when Donghae ordered his second cup of espresso. He was still waiting. But instead of the client that came, he saw someone sat not to far from him. Someone familiar. And like always, his heart beating a little bit faster everytime he saw him. That man that looked like Hyukjae, always managed to make his heart clenched, and it hurts. Because in the end he realized that he was not Hyukjae. He was Eunhyuk.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.

Hyukjae took off his shade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter