The Bastard My Crush

The Bastard My Crush

~Your POV~

Eli Kim.

That's right Eli Kim. The school's star quarter. He's one of the most popular kids in school along with his 6 friends. I have to admit he's cute and all but he is always so annoying to me. The first time he knows me, he keeps teasing me, trolling me, embarrassing me and the list goes on. The worst part is he won't leave me the hell alone.

At first, I didn't really care about it and just play along with it. But as the year goes on, his behavior got worst and it also have bad effects on me. Darn you, Eli. It was like earlier today when I got to school. I was bringing a pile of books to class when he purposely hit me making my books fall. "Such nerd" he said and walks away. I just can't believe him.

But even tough, I can't help to have a slight crush on him. My feelings reacted when he hasn't start doing all those things to me. And after he did, I just can't erase my feelings. I'm not sure right now. 

 

~Eli's POV~

I sit in class quietly watching _____ in her seat, head resting on her hand, it's look like she's thinking about something. I wonder what it is. Since the first time I saw her, I knew I had fallen for her, hard. So, I started teasing her to get her attention. But, I don't think she likes it much, have I gone too far? Great, now things are complicated.

I wanted to confess to her real soon, but I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same. I mean, is it still possible for her to like me after all I've done to her? I really regretted myself for teasing her. I needed things to be right, I wanted her to be mine. Guess, .I'll talk to her after school.

Lucky for me, the day went fast and it was the end of school already. I started for ____'s locker and found her shoving her books inside her locker. I took a deep breath and approach her. "Annyeong ___-sshi" I said.

I heard her sigh before answering "What do you want, Eli?" she closed her locker.

"Are you free after this? I wanna take you somewhere"

"Um, okay. Sure" she said with a little hesitation in her voice. But, I was so glad she said yes.

"Great then! Kaja!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her to the park with me.

 

~Your POV~

I blushed when he took my hand. Is this a dream? Why does Eli suddenly acting this way? Every time he sees me, he always goes on with his teasing towards me. Has something gone off with his mind? I shook my head and just play along.

"Where are we going, Eli?" I asked him.

"The park" he answered and just then we arrived.

"Okay. So, why are you taking me here?" I asked looking at him.

"Just have a little fun for a while. You wouldn't mind that now, would you?" he asked looking down at me.

"O-Of course not" I said a bit shocked by his sudden closeness.

"Good" he said and continued pulling my hand. We walked together down the park together, still hand in hand, he won't let go of my hand. We talked about a few things and it was far different than how he would always talk to me. This time, he seems so sweet and suave not the usual loud and bad type. "I'm tired. Let's sit for a while" he said pulling me into a bench and we sat down.

"Are you having a good time?" he asked.

"Hm, not bad I think, thanks tough" I answered.

He chuckled before replying "I'm glad you do". We ended up talking together, held up in a conversation. We talk about a lot of stuffs and again, this Eli seems so different than the one I know, and I like this one better, I really wish he acted this way since I first know him.

"Hey, what do you know? It's almost six" he said looking into his watch.

"Jinjja? Really?" I said looking into my watch as well. Oh my god, it really is, we must have lost track of time!

"Well, we better get going then. Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll just go by myself"

"Oh, come on. Let me take you. I won't mind" he said lending me his hand. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine. You may" I said putting my hand on his as he pull me up and we walked together.

 

~Eli's POV~

Well, this is it. I'm finally going to confess to her. I already made it making her feeling good around me, and that will make this easier. "Okay, Eli, this is close enough. Thanks" she said and let go of my hand. Before she could go anywhere, I hugged her back, making her stop in place. "Eli, what are you doing?"

"___, I have to be honest with you. All these times, the reason why I do all those things to you is to get your attention, so you will notice me and maybe give me a chance. The point is, I really love you, ___, but I'm afraid you don't feel the same way" I confessed to her.

I can feel her whole body freeze as she sighed. "Eli, you're wrong you know. I do feel the same way. I always have been" she said and turned around.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled a thousand watts and press my lips to her, letting my hands slip to her waist, hugging her close, leaving no space between us. She kissed back as put her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. Her lips are so soft and tasted like strawberries, her lip balm I guess. I feel like I could kiss her forever if I could.

 

~Your POV~

After a few moments of kissing Eli, we broke away for breath. We look at each other's eyes as he cracked a smile, making me smile also. "I love you, ___" "I love you, too" I said and hugged him tight.

Today was such a Beautiful Day


There you go! My first fanfiction!

What do you think? Was it good? Think I messed up >< Please give me feedbacks. I'm still a rookie in this kind of things.

~Gomawo~

♥Summer_Romance