Happiness

Rehab : Family

Yoseob's POV

20 more days

"So we are all going out today with your group mates. Everyone together like a family, but you guys have to decide where and you know how that goes right? Majority wins okay," She said as a sentence rather than a question as all of us nodded excitedly. This was the first in the last one month that I actually got to see our group members.

"Okay so see you guys in a hours time and we'll set off," She said as she walked out of the living area and towards her room. As soon as she left the place, all of us scrambled to our room to get ready and before long, we found ourselves waiting outside the house for Ji-Hae. This was abnormal as usually she would be the one early but this time, we had to wait to her. I was just about to Ji Hoon to get in to get his mom when Ji Hae finally appeared.

She was breathtakingly beautiful that day. She had actually put on a little bit more effort on her appearance that day. Her eyelids had a tint of light brown eye shadow on it and I could see that she had applied some blucher as well. Her face flawless and the lipgloss on his lips were quite an invitation, though I pushed that thought aside, seeing how we are all supposed to go out like a family as she said. That being said however, I still couldn't take my eyes off her. Her flowy yellow sundress that falls right above her knee made her looked fresh and young.

"My mwommy is so be-you-ty-fool~" Ji Hoon said as he ran towards his mom. I still can't get over his gibberish talk, remembering how that made me accept him slowly in the first place. He was too adorable and innocent. 

"Uncle Yoseobie, mommy ish very pwwetty today, isn't it?" He asked me as his eyes widened as he looked at me with anticipation. This boy sure does know his way around thing, and by that I meant forcing people to say what he wants to hear using his aegyo. This time however, it was of no need to use that as I sincerely voiced out my opinion.

"Yes, she looks pretty. Like the prettiest woman on earth," I said as I saw him jumped with joy. He was so easy to please. We then got in the car and made our way to where the others are and soon we were then re united with our family.

I hugged everyone and greeted them as the other three did too, leaving Ji Hae feeling awkward. Probably because she had really met them before. I took the liberty of introducing her as the others were just too busy catching up.

"Everyone this is Ji Hae," I said as she gave a deep bow to them.

"Annyonghaseyo. My name is Ji Hae and this is my son, Ji-Hoon," she introduced herself to the group as they looked shocked. Probably because they didn't expect her to have a kid since she looked that young. Ji Hoon then went forward and decided that he too needed to introduce him to the group.

"Hello. I mean ann-wong-a-sey-o. My nwame is Ji- Hoon," He said before giving a deep bow, doing exactly what his mom did before. The whole group then coo-ed at how adorable he was and soon after everyone started bonding with each other. The day passed by past and soon enough, Ji Hoon feel asleep on Junhyung's shoulder after he was tired playing games with his new uncles, who apparently have a huge love for the adorable little guy. I then took the chance to ask Ji Hae to take the ferris wheel with me and she had willingly agreed.

"At last! Peace and quiet!"  I exclaimed as the ferris wheel started moving off the room. Ji Hae looked at me before giggling and taking a seat.

"Did you enjoy today?" She asked me as she looked out the window to enjoy the scenery outside.

"Of course I did," I told her as I dared myself to come closer to her. She then stood up when the ferris wheel stopped. We were by that moment at the top of the ferris wheel.

"It's so beautiful," She exclaimed loud. I looked around me and realised that it's either now or never. This would be my moment.

This would afterall be one of those rare times when we would not be disturb.

The constricted space which usually made me feel uncomfortable was surprising appealing to me. After a few moment of hesitation, I let myself walked up to her, stopping right behind her as I s my arms around her waist.

She jolted in surprise.

"This moment is perfect," I heard myself said as I felt Ji Hae tried to pull away from me.

"Ji Hae can you please just let me have this moment? Just this time in this ferris wheel with you. I just want to have something to remember," I said not completing my sentence out loud.

I just wanted to have something to remember because I know you would never be mine.

I then felt her turning her body towards me, so that her face would faced mine. As soon as she did that, she then hugged me, apologizing over and over again in a whisper before pulling away again.

I looked at her as I caressed her cheeks.

Just this moment.

Just this one moment that I could remember her being mine and mine alone.

"Just one kiss," I told her as I saw her nod.

I leaned in close to her, letting my lips brushed hers as I cupped her face with my hands. I took a deep breth before finally leetting myself kiss her properly. It was a kiss that almost seemed like we were going to say goodbye, almost like this was the last time I would ever have her near me and I could feel my tears flowing down my cheeks. After we had broken the kiss, I just stood there as she then pulled me in for a hug, before apologizing again.

It was hurting me how she was apologizing after the one kiss that I had actually waited a long time for ever since the first time I kissed her when she was asleep.

It was painful to know that she was feeling guilty for my feelings.

The ferris wheel then shook as it went down.

You know what the funny thing is?

The ferris wheel wasn't the only one going down.

My happiness seems to be depleting and fading away too.

 

If only happiness was a sure thing.
Maybe there will be less tears shed and more laughter in my life.

 

***************************************************

Annyong, here's my update for today. haha. almost as if I'm handing in an assignment. LOL!
And guess what? I checked this ff today and found out it has finally hit at thousand view.

YYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

haha. throw confetti around and all of you go dance crazy, imma do my monkey dance for a bit.

 

Okay now that that's done. I finally have a Yoseobie moment which I know is very belated but still~
Hehehe.

%0