This is enough

Rehab : Family

Ji-Hae's POV

I took a shower as soon as I reached home. Ji-Hoon was already asleep and the others were probably in their room getting ready for bed. I took my hairbrush as i ran through my hair, remembering of what had happened during the ferris wheel ride. I don't know what to say or do anymore. Maybe it was my fault. I was getting to close to these people.

Maybe just like everyone else, I had fallen in love with each and everyone of them.

Maybe I was selfish. I was just so happy basking in all the attention and love that they've given me that I forgot.

I forgot that I am not supposed to fall in love and they could never be mine.

I forgot my place.

But I have this feeling in my heart.

So am I supposed to just forget it all?

I was suddenly dragged back to reality when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID- it was Doo Joon. We had exchanged numbers way back when I had started planning for todays outing.

"Hello? Doo Joon is something wrong?" I asked him as soon as I answered the phone.

"Yea. Hey, Yoseob called me just now and he sounds different. Can you check up on him? I'm worried and since you're there and all, can you check whether he's okay?" He said.

"Oh okay."

We talked for abit more before ending the class. I rushed out to Yoseob's room.

Could it be that he's slipping back into depression?

Could it be because of what happened?

I don't know but a million thoughts was filling up my head but there was one that I feared most- the possibility of him being suicidal again. I finally reached the front of his room and began knocking but no one answered. Fortunately I had my set of master key with me so I unlocked the key and just went into the room but when I did not see him on his bed, I began panicking.

I ran to the bathroom as I heard the running water and saw him. A feeling of relief ran over me as I just walked towards him before hugging me, causing the both of us to fall on the slippery floor but I didn't care. What I care about was that he was safe.

"I'm so sorry, Yoseobie! Doo Joon called me and I was worried so I ran here but you didn't open up the door and ....."

 

Yoseob's POV

I just came out of the shower when Ji Hae suddenly jumped onto me with a hug and then continued mumbling and mumbling as though there was no tomorrow. I was seriously amused though I picked up the pieces and put it all together - she was worried about me. I could see myself jumping up and down in my mind as a warm feeling filled my heart.

So she does care about me, I thought to myself as I finally recovered form the shock and wrapped my arms around her but she pulled away and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Don't ever do anything like that!" She said firmly, telling me that she's serious about the matter.

I smiled at her and just nodded when she again pulled me in for an embrace. I was enjoying the moment, when I realise, something was awakening itself in the mood. I thought hard to put it across to her but the only thing that came out was..

"I know you REALLY enjoy hugging me and that you love me, but maybe we could continue this when I got some clothes on?" 

She quickly pulled away with a shocked expression as she quickly covered her eyes, apologized and went out of the bathroom. I scratched the back of my head as she got out and chuckled to myself. 

SHE DOES CARE!

I hear myself shouting in my head as I did some random dances before stopping when I saw my ridiculous reflection on the mirror and laughed out loud.

I quickly dressed myself up and went out of the bathroom to find her already sleeping on my bed. I pulled the duvet over her as I smiled to myself.

"Thank you for caring. At least this time, I know that I do have a small part of your heart for me," I whispered to her, though knowing well she won't be able to hear it. i kissed her on her forehead and wanted to kiss her on her lips but held myself back.

This was enough.

Knowing she care for me to come running to me because she worried.

That is enough.

I walked towards the balcony as I looked up into the beautiful starry night sky feeling grateful for everything I have as I turned back to look at Ji Hae again.

I guess you stole some of the night sky's beauty tonight, Ji Hae.

 

*************************************************

Lalalala.
I wanted to be nice so I'm updating this before I go to work though I may have some time after work. That'd be like early morning like 2-3 am or something though.
Oh well, hope you like this one tho.
You guys seriously didn't think that the prev chapter was going to be the only yoseobie's moment right.
Hehe.

@wtfelicia: Well then, hope that you've enjoyed this one. hohoho.Yoseobie's moment ftw!

@Taylorism: Haha. Lol. I know right? But who she's gonna end up with? Still too early to say. there's 20 more days for her to spend with them.

@monsterenergy: I know right :( psshhh.. but I made the extended Yoseobie's moment light hearted and a bit funny. hohoho