Chapter 3

Give me Back my Cellphone!

You woke up early and get a shower. Then suddenly chanyeol’s phone rings. You get the phone from your study table.

“Hello?” you said while drying your hair with your towel.

“Hi! Good morning!” said Kris

“Oh Kris.” You said.

“You can get your cell phone today.” Said Kris

“How?” you asked

“Meet us in the ocean park. Okay” said Kris

“Wait...” you wanted to ask something but Kris suddenly hung up the phone.

 

Then you called your friends on landline. You call Louisa first.

 

“Hello?” said Louisa

“Louisa. This is giella please call angel immediately.” You said

“Oh okay are you okay?” Louisa asked

“YES! YES! YES!” you said.

“Okay chill sis I will hung up now so that I can call angel.” Said Louisa then she hung up.

 

Then you started to look some good clothes to wear. Then 30 minutes has passed Angel and Louisa called out from your house. Then you tell them what happen.

“WHAT!!” said your friends in unison?

“Are you sure this is not a trap from them?” Louisa asked. Then you look at Louisa. “Well I actually feel the same way I am a bit of worried too.” You said. Then a silence atmosphere came.

Then Louisa broke the ice. “So waiting for are we waiting for?! Let’s go already” said Louisa. Then you and angel agreed. Then the 3 of you took a bus to the ocean park.

 

After a few hours passed you have reach your destination.

 

 

 

 

“We finally made it so where is they?” asked Angel. Then all of you look around. Then suddenly you heard a low voice.

 

“Looking for us?” said Chanyeol in a boss way. Then you look at EXO they like a model of Ocean Park then you started to giggle. “Hey why are you giggling?” asked Louisa. Then you tell them the reason then both of them started to laugh. Then the EXO was wondering why you and your friends is laughing.

 

“Hey why are you laughing?” asked Baekhyun. Then you tried not to laugh.”B-Because all of you looks like a model of ocean park.” You said. Then your friends started to laugh harder. Then all of Exo look at each other. “Okay! Now that we are here can you give my cell phone back and I will give yours” you said while getting Chanyeol’s phone at your shoulder bag. Then you saw Chanyeol whisper to Kris.

 

“Okay before we have a favour to ask.” Said Kris. Then you and your friends look at each other. “What kind of favour?” asked Louisa

“Before we tell you who is Angel?” asked Kai. Then Angel raised her hand.  “Hmmm. So you are Angel.” Said Kai while giving high five at D.O.

“So who is Louisa?” asked Sehun.

“Me” said Louisa. Then Sehun look at Louisa’s features. “Then you must be Giella” said Chanyeol. While walking towards you. Then you saw the smirk on his face.

 

“So can you tell us what is your favour?” asked Louisa.

“We want to have a date with you three.” Said Kris

“WHAT!!!!!!” you and your friends said in unison.

“Wait you just said in the phone I will get my cell phone when we get here.” You said.

“So Angel with Kai. Louisa with Sehun...” Kris didn’t finish his sentence when Chanyeol suddenly spoke. “Then you are with me” said Chanyeol.

Then Chanyeol grabbed your hand and started walking inside the ocean park.

The EXO members were like ants wondering around. You and your two friends were just looking at them.

“(Sigh) I thought this would happen” said Louisa

“Yeah I’ve been here many times because of field trips” said Angel

“Let’s just go with the flow” you said.

Then Sehun was running towards Louisa and grabbed her wrist. “Let’s go and buy some milk tea” said Sehun. “Huh? “Said Louisa then Sehun just dragged her away, “hey wait!” said Louisa. Then they started dating.

Then Kai walk towards angel. “Let’s take a look of the fishes –“said Kai. Then dragged Angel inside the ocean park.

Then you felt something holding your hand. “Let’s take a look of the jelly fish” said Chanyeol. And he dragged you the room full of jell fish. It was very beautiful. You two look around and you didn’t realize you were still holding Chanyeol’s hands. Then you didn’t notice Chanyeol smile at you.

 

Meanwhile Louisa and Sehun.

Sehun was picking what flavour that he will buy. Then Sehun look at Louisa. “So what do you want to? ~” asked Sehun in a childish way. “No its okay you don’t need to buy me that.” Said Sehun. Then Sehun pick his favourite flavour. “Miss, make it two.” Said Sehun. Then after a few minutes. “Here” said Sehun while handling the milk tea to Louisa. Louisa was about to say something but she just keep it inside. Then Louisa sighed. “Thanks.” Said Louisa and smiled. And Sehun smiled back.

 

Meanwhile at Kai and Angel.

Angel was pretending to look around and Kai was wondering around because this is the first time he saw this kind of place. “Is this guy very serious?” said Angel in her mind. Then Kai run towards Angel. “Let’s go see the seal.” Said Kai and dragged Angel to the Seal Show. Angel just with the flow.  “Kai, surely having fun” said Angel in her mind. “Hey Angel want to go buy some food?” asked Kai. Then Angel nodded. While going to the fast food chain Angel suddenly slips on a wet floor.

“Oww” said Angel. Then Kai try to grab her hands. “Hey are you alright?” asked Kai.

“Yeah but my clothes are all wet” said Angel. Then Kai give his jacket to Angel. “Here use this” said Kai. While putting the jacket on Angel.

“Thanks” said Angel and smiled.

 

Meanwhile at your state.

Chanyeol was secretly looking at you. While you were busy tapping the aquarium because the jelly fish were really pretty. Then Chanyeol started to talk. “Why do fan girls do it?” asked Chanyeol.

 

“Huh what do you mean?” you asked curiously.

“Umm doing some role play about us?” asked Chanyeol and closed his eyes.

‘WHAT!!!! You read my messages for correction you red our messages “you said

“Yeah sorry about that. That’s why we are having a date with the 3 of you.” Said Chanyeol. Then you just sighed and looks like you have no more interested looking at the jelly fish.

“I think I need to go to the rest room.” You said.

“Okay” said Chanyeol. Then you walk away then Chanyeol sighed. Then you reached the bathroom and tried to call your friends. Then they both started to panic and lost interested of having fun.

“Sorry guys” you said

“It’s okay and it’s not your fault. I think I need to have a time out a bit” said Louisa and she hung up.

You sighed and you went out at the rest room and you saw Chanyeol waiting outside.

“Why are you here?” you asked.

“Waiting for you of course you are my date right.” Said Chanyeol and you just give a smile. Then Chanyeol grabbed your hand. “Let’s go buy some souvenirs’” said Chanyeol.

 

After a few minutes you and Chanyeol arrived the souvenir shop. And you saw your friends there with some stuff toys and they run towards you.

“Sis, how  are you with Chanyeol?” asked Louisa

“I am good. Why?” you asked

“If I were you I will forgot about that RP we did.” Said Angel while Louisa is nodding.

Then Chanyeol suddenly put a cute hat on you. “You look cute with that hat and thus stuffed toy” said Chanyeol while handling the stuff toy to you. Then he smiled then you also give him a smile.

“Thanks for being our date we actually have fun” said Kai

“We need to go now thanks” said Sehun.

“Here is your cell phone” said Chanyeol. Then you gave Chanyeol’s phone.”Thanks for being my fan” whisper in your ear. The other EXO members waved goodbye to the 3 of you and left.

Then you and your friends ride on a bus. Then after an hour you arrived at your home then you waved goodbye to your friends. You went inside your room and you took out your cell phone and you saw your background picture is Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

“VAIN~” you said.

 

 

Then you suddenly receive a  message

“Who could might that be?” you said

5:00 Pm

Hey this is Chanyeol for now on you will be my text mate. J

You was shock but you were happy.

Then you replied.

5:02 PM

Sure.

Then you take a look of your photos then you started to laugh. Because of Chanyeol’ selca pictures. They all look VAIN

 

 

 

 


here is th RP that Chanyeol saw :))))

 

-at the rooftop :> -

*waited for the door to close and slowly walks toward me* -yeol

*raises my eyebrow and slowly backs away from him then suddenly stops when my back crashes on the wall* -me

*puts his hand on the wall above my head above my head and smiles down on me* -yeol

*weirdly looks at him* What are you trying to do? -me

*smirks then suddenly hugs me* -yeol

*surprised by his sudden hug and tries to push him away then speaks in a weak voice* Y-yah, get off me.. -me

*hugs me tighter and whispers on my ear* I miss you. -yeol

*stops pushing him away and sinks in what he said* Chanyeol.. *slowly reaches out my hands and hugs him then buries my head on his chest and starts to cry* I miss you too oppa. *sniffs then hugs him tighter* -me

* my hair and sheds a tear* Shh, shh. Please stop crying. *releases the hug and cups my cheeks then wipes away my tears* -yeol

*looks down and sniffs* I'm sorry for slapping you oppa. *hiccups* I'm sorry for ignoring you these past few-- -me

*lifts my chin and cuts me off* No, I should be the one saying sorry. *sighs* I shouldn't have said those things to you.. *tears fell on his face* I'm sorry for hurting you.. *growls lol* I'm such a jerk. -yeol

*wipes his tears and smiles* Yeah, you were. *giggles* -me

*sighs and looks down then realizes what I said then brightens up* Wait.. So you forgive me? *grins* -yeol

*nods then smiles* You're forgiven. -me

Yes! *grins then kisses my forehead and hugs me again* Thank you jagi~ -yeol

*laughs and hugs him back* -me

*releases the hug and puts his arms around my waist then puts his forehead on my forehead and leans in to kiss me* -yeol

*realizes what he's doing then smirks and covers my lips with my hands* -me

*kisses my hands then opens his eyes and sees me covering my lips* Yah! *pouts* -yeol

*giggles* Still too young! *sticks my toungue out and frees myself from his grip and walks away from him* -me

Aish. *pouts and follows me* Come on, just one kiss~ -yeol

*smirks* Alright then, just one. *gestures him to come closer* -me

*grins and follows* -yeol

*gestures to lower himself* Close your eyes. *smiles* -me

*lowers himself then closes his eyes* yeol

*smirks then kisses his cheek* -me

*snapped his eyes open and pouts* Yah! I don't want a kiss the the cheek, I want a kiss from your li-- -yeol

*cuts him off and gives him a peck on the lips then giggles* Happy? -me

*stares at me dumbfounded and blushes* -yeol

*chuckles then pats his shoulder and walks to angel's room* Bye oppa~ -me

*regains consciousness and runs toward me* Hey, wait for me! *catches up to me and puts his arm on my shoulders* You're a sneaky girl. -yeol

*looks up at him and grins* I know~ *shrugs* -me

*chuckles then ruffles my hair* But you're MY girl. *raises his eyebrows up and down* -yeol

*blushes and playfully rolls my eyes* Yeah, yeah. Whatever. -me